• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Slut wife in GA/Carolinas wants BBC, for real

• Thread starterflashy1
  • Start date

flashy1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 19, 2010
Sensual, well built slut wife wants to be used by BBCs in Carolinas or GA. Wants to be used/shown off in public. Wants to be fucked and filled with black cock cum. See photos and email in Dark Desires. If interested, be in touch!

Last edited by a moderator:
BBC visiting charlotte.....

will be in charlotte 5/13 - 5/15. interested in meeting up. Holla back at marcwithacee@yahoo.com.

coming to your area in GA on the 20th of july...give me a shout. I would like the layover

we couple we like same we in south carolina we have a few very well hung blk/males if you ,sent email to mstwtkns@gmail.com

I'm in both GA and the Carolinas often. Email & IM are on my profile. You can email me at mratlover@gmail.com if you're interested.

flashy1 said:
Sensual, well built slut wife wants to be used by BBCs in Carolinas or GA. Wants to be used/shown off in public. Wants to be fucked and filled with black cock cum. See photos and email in Dark Desires. If interested, be in touch!
Am Travis am in Augusta andinterested in meet an talking to you if your interested text me back or kik Gazipdown

I bet she would like to try some thick Latin Cock.

My fiance I'm trying to convenience of bBC

IMG-20181020-WA0001.jpeg

Reactions: ChillKingAtl, Thrilllers and Blackmambaj
Im open with this black dick

Atlanta. Hit me on kik. Mandingoblackie.
Me and my boys will fill her up.