20190707_003100.jpg
Screenshot_20190707-003041_Gallery.jpg

• Love
Reactions: SexypinkhairDD, Rocckman, sswanabe and 24 others
I'd love to

Reactions: BBCwhorewife
She is sexy too.

Reactions: CapriowantsaBBC
Where do you live? She is spectacular actually. You want a man to get her into situations where she takes lots of cocks, correct? Dress her hot, and just take her to Oakland and you'll find what you're looking for. I hope you're successful.

My wife has a couple BBC bulls who we have known for years and we trust them completely. They have played with some of our friends too. Both are very well hung (over 9 inches), fit, friendly and very respectful. For a wife has hot as yours, we would be more than happy to share. Hit me up if you are ready interested or if you want to talk about the lifestyle.

Reactions: toolman2c, CapriowantsaBBC and (deleted member)
sc_david said:
Where do you live? She is spectacular actually. You want a man to get her into situations where she takes lots of cocks, correct? Dress her hot, and just take her to Oakland and you'll find what you're looking for. I hope you're successful.
nah not really what we were after thanx for ur idea tho.

Reactions: GPNC
love dem titties

Reactions: CapriowantsaBBC
ChelseaChestnuts said:
My wife has a couple BBC bulls who we have known for years and we trust them completely. They have played with some of our friends too. Both are very well hung (over 9 inches), fit, friendly and very respectful. For a wife has hot as yours, we would be more than happy to share. Hit me up if you are ready interested or if you want to talk about the lifestyle.
Please message me

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA and whitewife696969
CapriowantsaBBC said:
Fuck i would use her multiple times but sadly to far away

Reactions: whitewife696969