Someone in Nebraska to seduce wife?

• Thread starterderman25
  • Start date

derman25

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 6, 2007
Based on private messages with PittsburgBull4cuck and others, I'm withdrawing the request. Thank you.

sesucing her

I will try if you visit the Washington, D.C.area. I have several scenerios that are sure to work.

Patrick
wifepleaser2007

If she doesn't know that you were involved, then she is cheating on you. That is recipe for a broken marraige. Marraiges are built on trust. While not ideal, it is OK if her "partner" doesn't know that you know, but no secrets should be kept between mates.

Screw up your courage and tell her what you want. If she says no, honor her wishes. Though you can keep asking as long as it's not too often. Nagging will just turn her off to it. At least then if she runs into someone who bubbles her homones, she will know that it's alright with you, and she will probably approach YOU about it.

We actually started when I asked her to do a friend a favor. His wife wouldn't, and so he had never had a blow job. The guy didn't appeal to her at all, but she did it as a favor for me. I REALLY enjoyed it, so she did it from time to time, but not very often. Then she found someone who DID appeal to her. That was a much more pleasurable experience. She actually sucked and fucked him several times before I insisted that she tell him that I knew, and had known from the beginning (well, from a bedroom conversation the evening AFTER the first time.) (Guess what I did today, Hun'?) He was a long time friend of mine, and I didn't want him to think he was betraying me. Once he knew that I knew, then he started letting me be present.

Many times he sat on my sofa with her kneeling in front of him and told me what a lucky son of a bitch I was, that she was SO good at this. Several times he said "She acts like she is having as much fun as I am", and she would say "mmmmmhmmm". That amazed him. He knew a few girls who would do it, but he always insisted that she was the only one who seemed to ENJOY doing it. We have never told him that he is not the only one.