• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

South Mississippi

• Thread starterchokemygirl
  • Start date

chokemygirl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 6, 2011
Anyone from online near South Mississippi? It'd be especially wonderful to find a bull or two but anyone would be nice.

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe, littlesmallie, RebelDaddy and 2 others
I travel through Ms and La a good bit. I sent you a pm.

I'm new to the scene, but might be interested in meeting?? Clean cut white 26yr old.

Reactions: littlesmallie
chokemygirl said:
Anyone from online near South Mississippi? It'd be especially wonderful to find a bull or two but anyone would be nice.
I'm in saucier ms just north of Biloxi I'm 25 and ready to go if she is.

Reactions: oppor
lets c her

I'm in Southeast Louisiana, on the Northshore.

Reactions: Timmieandhotwife
Hi
chokemygirl said:
Hi

chokemygirl said:
Mississippi coast here

George County here. Would love to chat.

chokemygirl said:
I’m in the Jxn area of MS

chokemygirl said:
HMU I am near Biloxi

Reactions: littlesmallie
chokemygirl said:
HMU Gulfport here