South Tx Couple Looking For Bull

PAGG

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 14, 2017
Hello..We have never tried cuckolding before but we are very eager to try...We are both in our 30s and live in the Rio Grande Valley...We are looking for a physically fit guy that is hung (8 inches+) and wouldn't mind a little bisexual play like my husband sucking your dick or you fucking him too...We also travel to Corpus and San Antonio often...

Reactions: franklyhorny, Bubbacum and (deleted member)
Young and hung bull from San Antonio here pm me

Reactions: PAGG
PAGG said:
Hello..We have never tried cuckolding before but we are very eager to try...We are both in our 30s and live in the Rio Grande Valley...We are looking for a physically fit guy that is hung (8 inches+) and wouldn't mind a little bisexual play like my husband sucking your dick or you fucking him too...We also travel to Corpus and San Antonio often...
You got a number you can be reached at

Hotmexican said:
You got a number you can be reached at
I am traveling there this weekend, if your still looking!

PAGG said:
I am traveling there this weekend if your still looking!