Story For Slut Wife Olga

• Thread starterpizzaolga
  • Start date
Olga watched her mother suck that large cock and rubbed her pussy. She had never seen a cock that large. Olga knew that her parents had sex since she had heard them sometimes. Her mother would moan loudly and talk to her dad. Olga would press her ears against the door and allow the images flood her mind. She would put her hand down her pant and rub her pussy until she had an orgasm.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Gaezel and pizzaolga
Olga leaned against the wall and rubbed her clit while watching her mother bob her head on that large cock. Olga took her hand off of her tit and put two fingers in her mouth. She moved her fingers in and out of her mouth as if she was sucking a cock. She was lost in the sensual feeling of lust.

Reactions: toolman2c, Gaezel and pizzaolga
nice please continue

Olga closed her eyes and allowed the feeling of her first orgasms flood her senses. Olga wished that it was her instead of her mother sucking that cock. Then it happened. Olga with her eyes closed and her body responding to her orgasm she lost her balance. She leaned a little too far to the left and started to fall. This was not good.

Reactions: pizzaolga and Gaezel
Olga hit the floor with a thud. She could see the look of surprise on everyone's face. Nancy stopped sucking Ian's cock, got of her knees and went over to see if Olga was ok. Robert did not move from his chair consider that he was naked and sporting an erection.

Reactions: pizzaolga
Nancy went over and helped Olga to her feet and made sure that she was not injured. Olga felt both ashamed and awkward being in the same room with both parents naked and their friend with a massive hard on. Looking at his erection Olga could feel her becoming excited again. She wanted to reach down and touch her pussy again. She stood there and wondered what was going to happen next.

Olga did not have to wait long. Ian realized this was the most opportune time to control the whole family. He walked over towards Olga and took her hand and placed it on his cock. Olga felt like she was in a dream since she did not hesitate put her hand on Ian's cock. It was the largest cock that Olga had ever seen. Her small hand could not fully grasps it. She felt weak in the knees and her pussy was so hot and wet.

1640178166688.png
This is what Olga needs a bbc deep in her pussy.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and pizzaolga
Olga got to her knees and look at Ian's cock lovingly. Her mother came over and knelt down beside her and placed a hand on Ian's cock and told Olga to open her mouth. Olga did as she was told. Due to the size of Ian's cock she could not get that much into her mouth.

• Love
Ian took Olga's head in his hands and staring directly at Robert pushed his hips forward and drove his cock down his daughter's throat. Robert watched intently as Ian used his precious daughter as a fuck toy. He knew that he should protect her since he was her father, but he seemed glued to the chair. The scene in front of him was both painful and exciting as his erection indicated.

• Love
Bump

Olga felt some discomfort when Ian first entered her. Even though, she had been fucked she had never been fucked by a cock this large. She felt so stretched that she was sure that her pussy was going to be torn to shreds.

As Ian continued to fuck her the discomfort was turning to pleasure. Olga looked up at Ian and wrapped her legs around his waist. She wanted to feel that cock deep inside of her.

Ian continued to fuck Olga's cunt hard and fast. He listened to her breathing and felt that she was about to have an orgasm.

Looking down at her, he spoke to her in a demanding voice, Cum for me slut. I know that you love my cock. Show me and your parents how their little girl loves cock especially my cock

Olga did as she was instructed. ' I love your fucking cock. Fuck me. I need you to fuck me like you own me."

Frank could not believe what he was hearing. HIs sweet little girl talking like a slut. The words that came out of her mouth flowed so easily.

Reactions: pizzaolga and toolman2c
He wondered when, where and with whom did she said them too. Until this moment he had never given it much thought of his little girl and sex.

download.gif
What you and all white women are here for.

Reactions: Maxio and johndoeunknown