Story For Slut Wife Olga

• Thread starterpizzaolga
  • Start date
George checked his personal email and saw an email from Olga. Olga told him that once he had his bag packed that all he had to do was send a text to the limo company provided and that a car would pick him up and bring her to him. George felt cared for since Olga had arrived for him to get out of work and provide a car for him too.

Reactions: pizzaolga
1567015255895.png

1567015529029.png

The ride to the beach to meet up with Olga was uneventful for George. Yes,it was nice to be chauffeured and just look out the window. Yes,George did look at the pics that Olga has sent to him and wondered if this weekend he would have sex with her. George arrived at the destination and him and his bags were taken to the front desk. He looked around hoping to see Olga waiting for him,but she was nowhere to be found. George leaned against the front desk and texted Olga telling her that he has arrived. George waited patiently for a reply which did not come. He was feeling a little put out and he started to feel frustrated. Was this how the he was going to be treated the whole time that he was here like an after thought.

1567073319780.png

1567073360477.png

George knew that there was nothing that he could do. He felt trapped. Just when George was going to sit down here came Olga. George looked at her with lust. She was only wearing a bikini covered by a short robe. Her ample titties were right there in front of him. He wanted to reach out and touch them. Olga walked up and hugged him. George felt Olga's breast press into his chest. Yes,George thought that this weekend just might be a lucky weekend for him. As Olga stepped back slightly and man that look slightly familiar walked up and extended his hand.

1567083935518.png

"Hi,I'm Stan,and I know that you are George. Olga has told me all about you.'' Stan stated in a matter of fact tone with a smirk on his face. George was not pleased that Olga was talking about him to another man,but he thought what could he really do about it. Stan turned and faced Olga and gave her a kiss on the cheek and said," I will catch up with your later.''

Olga turned and told George to pick up his bag since they would be heading up to his room. George was slightly behind Olga so he finally got a good look at her ass. Oh,my,George thought this might be it. He had images of once they were in the room that he would get the chance to make love to Olga. Olga did not speak or look at him as the elevator went up. The bell dinged and the door opened. "We are to the right," Olga said as she stepped out of the elevator and walked down the hallway.

Olga put the key card in the lock and opened the door. Olga stepped through the door and George followed. He looked around and saw the room with nothing that was out of place. There was nothing that belonged to Olga in this room and then he remembered Olga did say that they were going to his room. George asked in a meek tone, "What room are you in? " " Oh,me,I am right next door' and with that Olga and opened the door that connected to the two room. "I know that you are probably expecting to have sex with me since we are in a hotel," Olga said as she walked towards him. "Come on big boy tell me that you want to fuck me," and with that Olga took her hand and cupped George's cock.

• Love
so hot ,my pussy is on fire for bbc

Yes,your pussy is on fire for bbc. Olga was her married white slut pussy stretched out by bbc and then filled with a load of black seed and ending with hubby licking up all the black seed that leaked out.

George's cock became hard and was pushing out the front of his trousers. Olga could feel George's erection straining against the fabric.

"Come on baby talk to me" Olga whispered in George's ear. George gulped and with trembling lips"Yes,I want to fuck you. I have wanted you so long and so badly Olga." As George was struggling to get the words out and tell Olga that he wanted to fuck her Olga continued to hold onto his cock. Olga stepped closer and pushed her tits into his face. George could smell the scent of her perfume. The overall effect of her perfume and her touching his cock was almost too much for George to bear. George was hoping that Olga was going to fuck allow him to fuck her now.

Olga looked down at George and said,'Since we are both here and have plenty of time, how about if I take care of your needs now and maybe we can fuck later." "Yes,Olga,that sounds wonderful." George said. Now,George had images of Olga giving him a blow job. Olga on her knees sucking his cock and him cumming in her mouth.

George realized that he could not remember when his cock was so hard and he was so sexually excited. Olga bent down and kissed George passionately. This was the first time that Olga had really

kissed him passionately and touched his genitals. George was in heaven. Oh,yes,the gods were smiling on him today. Olga tightened her grip on George's cock. The pleasure that George was feeling was exquisite. He was waiting for Olga to unzip his trouser and touch his cock. Come on Olga feel my cock George's brain screamed. Olga broken off her kiss and started to kiss on his neck. OMG,George had never known that being kissed on his neck was so exciting. George felt truly alive. Every nerve in his body was on fire. Olga continued to rub George's cock. George knew and felt that if Olga did not stop that he was gong to cum in his pants. As if the thought of his cumming caused his cock to suddenly spasm George could not say,but he did feel his body stiffen and his cock twitched and he came in his pants.

George was out of breath. That was one of his most intense orgasm in his life,and his dick was not even out of his pants. He looked up and saw that Olga was smiling ear to ear. The look on Olga's face George knew that what just took place was all part of Olga's plan. Since he was an active participant in her plan he was going to see this all the way through. George looked at Olga's tits and he wanted to touch them so badly he did not care what happened next.

"Now,be a good boy and go clean up. I need to freshen up myself so lets meet in the bar in two hours." Olga said as she turned and walked out of the room. George stood there with his mouth opened and his load of cum soaking his shorts. George was wondering what the end game of all of was,but he had decided that he was all in all the way to the end.

Olga went back to her room and undressed. Once her dress was in the closet she removed her underwear and laid on the bed. The sheets felt cool against her skin. Olga ran her hands down her body feeling the softness of her skin. The next few hours with George were going to be so much fun. Olga took her hands and cupped her breast.

1567886311127.png

Reactions: Mica
1567886384781.png

Olga pinched her nipples lightly and thought about the fun that was going to happen tonight. The sensation of pinching her nipples sent a feeling of pleasure though her body and her pussy responded by being hot and wet. Olga did consider rubbing her clit until she had an orgasm,but she felt that it would be better to allow her hot wet cunt to add to the fun later.

It was time to get ready for the evening Olga jumped in the shower. Olga closed her eyes and ran her hands over her body. Her nipples became erect again and her cunt started to get wet. Yes,this evening was going to be special for her and George. George had showered and as he dressed for the evening he wondered what Olga had planned. He was still amazed as to how easy it was for Olga to make him cum. Then again,he thought she has repeatedly teased him causing him to be sexually frustrated.

Olga finished her shower and toweled herself dry. Olga dried her hair and applied her makeup. Now,came the fun part. Olga put on her robe and opened the adjoining door to George's room. Olga stepped into George's room and noticed that he was fully dressed and just sitting in a chair. Olga thought that George must have been waiting for her to tell him what is next. Olga asked George to step into her room and help her with her dress. George almost jumped out of his chair. He followed Olga into her room. The first time that George noticed was that Olga's room was filled with some scent. It was some some of floral perfume. Olga went to the closet and select two dresses. One was black and the other one was red. George could see that both were short.

Olga held them up and asked George which one that he would love to see her in. George was excited at Olga wanted him to dress her. George looked at both dresses and decided that he wanted to see her in the black one. Olga stood facing George opened her robe. George inhaled sharply by the sight of Olga's naked body. His cock started to become erect. Looking at Olga and feeling his cock becoming hard felt like a kid in high school.

Olga just smiled and put her dress on. She walked over to George and asked him to zip her up. George's hand was shaking as he reached for the tab of the zipper. He zipped her up and was could feel that his cock was pressing against the front of his trouser. Olga went to the closet and selected her shoes for the night. Olga sat in a chair and waved George to come over to her. Olga picked up her shoes and told George that he was to put her shoes on her feet. George knelt in front of Olga and pick up on of her shoes. Olga extended her foot and George slipped the shoe on her foot. By kneeling on the floor and with Olga sitting in the chair he could see her pussy. He wanted to reach out at touch that pussy. Olga extended her other foot and George put that shoe on her foot. Olga spread her legs showing George her pussy and said, "Later tonight baby this pussy will be all yours,but I have to have some fun first." and with that Olga stood up and move towards the door. As Olga opened the door,"Come on baby the night is young.'