Story For Slut Wife Olga

• Thread starterpizzaolga
  • Start date
As Cindy stroked Gary's cock she took her other hand and placed her fingers against Gary's asshole. Gary's first reaction was to squeeze his ass cheeks together. No one not even Cindy was going to play with his asshole. Cindy leaned forward and start to kiss Gary on the neck. She kissed her way to his ear and then whispered lightly in his ear. "Relax Gary. Let yourself enjoy

Reactions: pizzaolga and TheOther
all the sensations that I want you to experience. Cindy felt Gary relax his ass and she rubbed his asshole. As she stroked his cock she pressed her finger against his asshole then Cindy slide her finger in Gary's ass. Gary let out a grunt and when he did that Dave pushed his cock into Gary's mouth. Gary tried to move his head back to get Dave's cock out of his mouth. Dave had anticipated what Gary was going to do and move his head to the back of Gary's head. Dave was doing his best to force all of his cock down Gary's throat.

Reactions: pizzaolga
Dave looked down as he ****** his cock down Gary's throat. What a stupid fuck Dave thought. If roles were reversed Dave would have rather died then take a dick down his throat. It is one thing to be skull fucked as a kid,but it is a different story when you are a grown fucking man. Two feelings were flowing through Dave as he ****** his cock down Gary throat. He felt both rage and passion.

"Come on you cock loving queer suck my fucking cock." Dave shouted as he ****** his hips forward and pulled Gary's towards his cock.

Gary's was gagging and having a hard time breathing. He could see the look in Dave's eyes that he did not care. Gary decided to relax his throat and not fight having his mouth fucked. Cindy was finger fucking Gary's ass and stroking his cock. Gary thought that maybe he should focus on the hand of his cock instead the one being ****** down his throat.

The feel of a man's mouth on his cock was a new sensation. This was the first time that a man had suck his cock and Dave was going to enjoy every moment of it. Dave knew that Gary was a simple fuck-weak and pathetic. Only a weak man would suck another man's cock.

Cindy could see Gary's posture to change. Cindy thought that Gary was enjoying what was she was doing to him. The initial pain of Cindy's finger was not gone and what replaced it was a pleasure. Gary started to enjoy being fucked in his ass with a finger and having his cock stroked was a bonus. Gary could take a cock in his mouth by focusing on the sensations that Cindy was giving him.

Both Cindy and Dave found a common rhythm of fucking Gary's mouth and ass. Once Gary was over the discomfort of having a finger in his ass and cock down his throat he was able to just focused on the pleasure that he was feeling. He had never thought that being fucked in his both holes would be so enjoyable.

Dave was surprised that Gary would take to suck his cock so quickly. Then again, the strong,the forceful were always able to get there way in anything. Dave just looked down and watched Gary suck his cock. He knew that shortly that he was going to give Gary a salty surprise.

Dave looked at Cindy and smiled. He was glad that he agreed to do what Cindy has asked. Dave's breath was shorten and could feel his nuts tightened. In a moment he was going to shot a load down Gary's throat. Gary could hear Dave's breathing and he did not like what he knew what was going to happen next. He knew that when a man's breath quickens that he is about to come. Dave was not going to come in his mouth.

Dave knew that he was going to come soon. This was going to be the first time that he drop a load of cum in a man's mouth,but he knew that it was only going to be the beginning with Gary. There were going days like this in the future for both of them. Dave knew that the world belonged to the strong and those willing to take chances and do what is necessary to get the job done. Weak people are always looking for and following strong people. If Gary was a strong person he would not be on his knees with a man's cock in his mouth and about to swallow a load of cum.

Dave put his hands on top of Gary's head and started to fuck his face hard. Dave was going to make Gary realized that he was just like Cindy a slut. Nothing but a cock loving slut.

Cindy could see that Dave was about to cum. She wanted Gary to have the most wonderful experience of having a man cum in his mouth so she started to stroke Gary's cock faster and finger fucked his ass harder. Gary was in heaven the feel of Cindy's hand of his cock and the finger in his ass was incredible. He feel that he was in a dream. Then he felt Dave's cock swell in his mouth and the first spurt of Dave's cum fill his mouth.

As Dave cum filled up his mouth with a load of cum. Gary's shot a load of cum all over Dave's leg and the floor. That orgasm was one of the most intense orgasm that Gary had ever had. Given the volume of cum and Dave holding his head Gary swallowed. It was not the most pleasant of taste but what was he to do except swallow.

Dave released the hold on Gary's head and stepped back and withdrew his cock. He reached down and took Gary by the chin and tilted his head back so they were looking it one another's eyes and said," For a first time cock sucker you did a pretty good job. Before you get up from the floor you will need to clean up your mess.

Dave could see the look of confusion on Gary's face so he continued," You need to lick your cum from my leg and the floor. Now,be a good little girl and clean up."

Gary felt the sting of Dave's words. Why did Dave had to say such things?

Dave looked at Gary and said, "Lets get to it. I do not have all day for you to get busy."

Gary no longer felt excited;he felt defeated. What had started as something that he looked for to and wanted to happen now all he wanted to end. He wanted to shower and get a drink. The only thing that was between him and what he wanted was some cum on Dave's leg and foot. He felt sick as he bent forward and stuck out his tongue. He licked his only cum from Dave's foot and ankle. Gary licked all the cum that he could see and sat up.

He looked up at Dave and started to get up. Dave put his hand on Gary's shoulder and ask,"Where do you think you are going? You still have some cleaning up to do."

Gary wondered what Dave was talking about.

"You need t lick the cum on the carpet too." Dave said to Gary. "You do not really mean that I need to clean up my cum from the floor,do you?" Gary asked with surprise in his voice.

"Yes,I do mean it and you need to do it now." Dave told Gary in a forceful tone.

Again,Gary got to licking up his cum off the carpet.

As Gary licks up his own cum from the carpeting he felt sick and defeated. Gary scanned the floor looking for every drop so he would not cause Dave to get upset.

Gary sat back and looking at Dave asked if he could go. "Of course, you can leave Gary. You do know you that you could have said NO to me at any time. But,we both know that you are weak. Isn't that so Gary?" Dave asked while smirking.

Gary could off the floor and headed to the bathroom. Gary looked in the mirror and turned on the faucet. The reflection that Gary saw in the mirror was just a shell of what he just an hour ago.

Bending forward Gary splashed his face with water. As he splashed his face Gary felt something pressed against his ass. Stratled

Startled Gary stood up. He could see in the mirror it was Dave pressing his cock against his ass. Dave could see Gary's ass. "Don't worry sweets I will not fuck you today,but I will. I will push my cock deep in your ass and make you an anal slave just like Cindy. Maybe, I will fuck you right here to you can see my face as I fuck you. Would you like that,Gary?:

"Can you feel my dick pressed against your ass,Gary? Just the thought of ****** you is making my dick hard. Should I fuck you now?' Dave's cock was getting hard with the thought of him fucking Gary's ass. Rough sex was always a turn on to Dave. Dave could feel that Gary was stil squeezing his ass together.

Gary did not know what to do. Dave had him pressed against the vanity and had a firm grip on his head. "Come on Gary struggle. Try to get away. Show me that you would rather fight me than for me to fuck you. Show me that you are not a fucking cunt." Dave hissed into Gary's ear as he pressed his cock harder than against Gary's ass.

Gary could feel Dave's cock getting harder. Gary was now terrified that Dave was truly fuck him. At first he just thought Dave was joking. Now he was not so sure. But,didn't Dave just shoot a load of cum down his throat. Gary reali zed that he was definitely in trouble. That is why Daveh told him to struggle because Dave was going to actually fuck him. Gary had to get out of his situation. Maybe,Dave was just fucking around and once he started to resist that Dave would stop.

Gary started to move to break the hold that Dave had on him. Gary need to get away and now,but how was he going to get away. The first that he had to do was created some space between him and the vanity. Maybe,once he created that space he might be able to overcome Dave's hold. Since Gary's hands were free he gripped the vanity and pushed thrusting his hips backwards. Gary realized at the last second he was actual pushing his ass on Dave's cock. That was definitely a mistake.

"Oh,my,I see that the boy has some fight in him after all. Come on,baby,and rub your ass on my cock. Get it nice and hard so it will glide easily into your tight little ass." Dave said as he pushed his hips forward and pressed his growing erection against Gary's ass. Gary was beside himself he had to fight or get fucked or just give up and take Dave's cock willingly. Gary knew that if role were reversed that Dave would rather die than get fucked so Gary decided that he was going to do the best he would fighting Dave and not being fucked.

Dave was enjoying the slight resistance that Gary was putting up. It was mild and was going to last long. The one thing that you learn after you been fucked is the way not to be fucked again is learn how to fight and the second,learn how to use anything to protect yourself. Dave know that Gary did not know how to fight. Gary lacked muscle and strength. It was going to be so nice jamming his cock in his virgin ass Dave thought as he tighten the grip on Gary's throat.

This little charade was getting tiresome. Dave released his grip on Gary's head and throat and stepped back. He could see Gary relax. He was under the impression that it was all over and nothing was going to happen. Gary turned so now he was facing Dave face to face without any warning Dave slapped him in the face with an open hand.

"I told you that I was going to fuck you and I will. So be a good fucking cunt and go in the bedroom and get ready to fuck." Dave spoke to Gary with a anger in his voice.

Gary was too shocked to move and then again he was slapped in the face.

"I told you to go get ready to be fucked,cunt. Are you hard of hearing?' Dave asked him.