Story For Slut Wife Olga

• Thread starterpizzaolga
  • Start date
Just looking at Olga caused George's cock to become erect. George looked at his cock and then over to see Dave's. Even with his cock erect it is still smaller than Dave's cock which was in a semi hard state. Olga went over to George and took his hand in her's. She lead him to the chair and pointed. George did not need to be told what to do he knew that he was suppose to sit down. Once George was in the chair Olga turned slightly and fell down on her knees. Dave walked over to Olga and stood in front of her. Dave smiled at George as Olga opened her mouth and started to lick the head of Dave's cock.

Reactions: pizzaolga
Instead of being disgusted by Olga showing him her cock sucking skill George was excited. He had never seen people have sex in person before,and it could be the fact that his thoughts about Olga were changing. George watched intently as Olga took Dave's cock into her mouth and started to bob her head on his cock. From his seat George could see Dave's cock becoming shiny from Olga's spit. When George looked up at Dave all he could see was Dave smiling. George thought that he would be smiling to if Olga was sucking his cock. George was now wondering if Olga was ever going to suck his cock or fuck him. Maybe,this was all he was going to get was watching Olga suck and fuck other men. George let that thought slip from his mind so he could watch Olga suck Dave's cock.

Dave smiled at George and then placed his hands on top of Olga's head. He started to fuck Olga's mouth and throat with his large cock. George was both shocked and amazed that Dave was forcing his cock down Olga's throat and Olga was trying her best to take the whole length down her throat. He could see tears running down Olga's face as she was gagging as the head of Dave's cock was blocking Olga's ability to breathe.

To George this was the hottest thing that he had ever seen. My cock was so hard that it hurt. George wanted to touch it so badly,but he was sure that Olga would not want him to touch himself so he just sat there and watched. Dave stepped back and took his cock out of Olga's mouth. He helped Olga to her feet and lead her to the bed. Dave turned Olga around and pushed her down on the bed. Dave looked at Olga and told her that she needed to open her legs since it was time for her to get fucked.

As Olga spread her legs in anticipation of being fucked by Dave she looked at George and told George that he need to bring his chair closer to the bed. George did as instructed. From where he was seated George could see how wet Olga's pussy. As Dave knelt on the bed George wondered how Dave's massive cock was going to fit in Olga's pussy. He knew that a pussy could stretch,but George felt that Dave's cock was going to stretch out Olga's pussy.

Dave turned to George and winked, "Watch me fuck your girlfriend like the ***** she is." Dave knelt on the bed and pulled Olga towards him. Dave was now between Olga's legs and his cock was almost touching her pussy. George wondered if Olga has told Dave that he was her boyfriend,Dave was just teasing him, or a combination of both. Dave looking down took his cock in his hand and asked Olga, "Do you want to be fucked now? Do you want to be my *****? Tell me what you want,slut." Olga feeling lustily looking up at Dave said "Yes,I want to be fucked. Yes,I want to be your *****. I want to feel your shot your cum deep inside of my pussy. Use me for your pleasure. Stop talking and put your cock in me."

Dave had been fucking Olga for several months now, They met at a conference for attorneys. Olga was there as one of the speaker,and Dave went for all the pussy that was available. There was nothing like fucking a woman with smarts. Most were horny since they sent most of their time at work trying their best to impress the boss and get on the junior partner track. You got there by hours. A driven woman needs a man that knows how to drive a cock into them and has the ability to release their inner *****.

Dave saw Olga at the bar after the breakout session. With his drink in his hand he went over and introduced myself and start the conversation about her talk. Dave had good rapport right from the start. He would like to think that it was his inner charm. Yes,there might have been some charm but several cosmos did not hurt either. The night end with Dave fucking Olga. He jammed his big cock in her pussy and then filled her well stretched cunt with a load of his cum. Dave was all about the sex. He wanted to fuck and he want to fuck of

1569931037434.png

This is what Olga would really like to take a load of black seed into her womb and giving the world a black baby.

Dave was driven by two things,money and women. He came from a poor family and as a kid when he saw a man with money and the stuff that man had he felt pain. With money a man had the best of everything--better cars, better homes,and better women. Dave promised one day that he would have all the want. He would work his ass off at whatever he felt was necessary to get money. Dave took odd jobs that paid him a few bucks here and there. Then,Dave discovered the stock market. He started to study investing. One of the best days on his life was when he walked into an stock brokers office and asked to speak to a broker. The secretary smiled at him and told him to take a seat. .

1569933389369.png

1569933558805.png

Ah,Olga. Thanks. Great pic. The only thing missing is a load of black seed leaking out of your white married slut pussy.

An elderly stock broker stepped out of his office and motioned to Dave to come over. Dave got off his seat and walked over to the man. The man bent over and introduced himself as Harper Evans. Harper took Dave into his office and toll him to sit down and tell him what he wanted. Dave told Harper that he wanted to invest in the market. Harper asked how much do you have to invest. Dave took the money out of his pocket,placing it on Harper's desk and counted it out. Dave counted out a total of $82.00. Harper chuckled and asked Dave how many shares did he expect to buy with $82.00? Dave smiled and told Harper that he could buy ten shares of Coco Cola which closed at 75/8 the day before.

1570274688655.png

• Love
The old man and told Dave that the amount of money that he had to invest was too small for him to manage, but that he would take his money and invest with another broker who managed smaller accounts. The man got up from his chair and moved around the desk and took a seat beside Dave. The man leaned forward slightly and said, "Boy I like you. You have a spirit. I would like to make you an offer so we can develop your spirit. How about you coming to work for me at $25.00 a week? From your earnings I will take ten dollars and invest it for you. You can come here after school and any Saturday that you are free. Well,boy,what is your decision?"

Without any thought or hesitation,Dave said yes. Ok,it is a deal. "Lets shake hands and seal the deal." The man extended his hand and Dave did likewise They shook hands. The man stood up and told Dave that it was time for him to go. Dave stood up and was in the process of leaving when the man called him back. "I forgot to give you something." The man stood up and reached in his pocket and took out a wad of money. "Here is your first week's pay." The man took out fifteen dollars and gave it to Dave. "Now you $92.00 to invest."

Dave left the man's office and smiled as the man's secretary as he left the building. Dave felt like he was walking on air and he walked home.

Dave could not want for the Saturday to come. What was crazy was how much energy and focus he had. His world had completely changed. When Saturday came he was out of the house early,down to the bus stop and off to his first day on the job. Once he arrived Dave looked at the building and wondered how was he going to get in. He did not have contact information so he could not call anyone to tell them that he was here and needed to get in.
Since it was early and he was sure that sooner or later someone would show up he sat down on the front step and waited.

1570361287351.png
Thinking of you,princess.

• Love
Finally,Dave was let into the building my the janitor. The janitor showed Dave how to get to the old man's office. The older man waved Dave into his office and pointed at a chair. Once the older man was off the phone he got up and walked around his desk and said,'Let's go up to the executive dinner room so I can tell you what I want from you from here on out". Dave followed the older man since he did not know where he was going They walked back to an elevator that was hidden from the main floor and required a key to operate.

1570534714473.png
This is what you want Olga.