• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Teamviewer / Anydesk Newbie

• Thread starterYorksCuckWannabe
  • Start date
****** my wifes pics in chats etc or watch vids of her fucking other men anydesk 108 277 347 or teamviwer 999 426 039 pass ******

860874754 I'm interested in giving this a go and being taken though it slowly. My wifes busty and loves anal mostly..cn chat dirty bout her and adjust her settings

would like to give someone some pics of my wife & then be able to connect to there pc and see them browsing thru her pics

Try to find my wifes pics 434 129 052

marley said:
ok, is this a stupid, nonsensical idea? you visit my AD. if you kinda enjoy, you set new (exclusive) PW for unattended access. you can then stroll about, invite a friend, for 45 minutes? just thinking and drinking haha. i suppose if you go for it you might post here and let others know...

474,856,043 pw: 88zhong88

View attachment 1039879
what is password ?:)

WisHotWife said:
Sub wife here looking for dirty, skilled and scary dom men to fully control me and take over my AD. Hubby doesn't know i'm on here. Private Message me for the log on. Please know what you're doing as i'm not familiar with how it all works and need guidance. I have team view as well but not sure how to use it, you'd have to help me.
ad ?

would like to give someone some pics of my wife & then be able to connect to there pc and see them browsing thru her pics

Switch sides on Teamviewer.. How does that work ?? :cool: ... Please send a PM

Test.... Lock my controls... maybe switch sides. Teamviewer: 1 074 871 492 Pass: bbw6

Help!! :D Will Teamviewer work without password ??
Tv: 1 074 871 492

CuckyBBW said:
Help!! :D Will Teamviewer work without password ??
Tv: 1 074 871 492
Ok guess that we need a password. Send a PM
Pass: bbw6

unsee.cc/7420c474/

Last edited:
Reactions: curiousjay
WisHotWife said:
Sub wife here looking for dirty, skilled and scary dom men to fully control me and take over my AD. Hubby doesn't know i'm on here. Private Message me for the log on. Please know what you're doing as i'm not familiar with how it all works and need guidance. I have team view as well but not sure how to use it, you'd have to help me.
nice fantasy

Reactions: WisHotWife
my indian chubby mature wife ad 888 638 008
tv 1172 831 046 pwd 2540

would love to be able to share some pics of my wife with someone to load onto there pc & then be able to connect to them to watch them browsing her

anyone intersted to share?

Reactions: SunilBabita