• Total voters

Party Wifey

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Jan 7, 2014
Parties
Hello, boys!
Here are a few pics my husband took at the end of a house party, while I was showing my naked butt to the guys.
What do you think about my behaviour? Please leave your comment and vote for the poll!
PW

Party_Wifey_033.jpg Party_Wifey_034.jpg Party_Wifey_035.jpg

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, Jamsmad, zarkovac and 15 others
There's a problem with your poll. Most guys here would feel embarassed and humiliated AND get an erection AND want to see her gangbanged. It's not an either/or proposition :)

Reactions: natasnaikul, willuk, cookman and 2 others
What a good little slut you are. Did you fuck everyone after these pics were taken

You should not even wear any clothing or panties as you are just an animal used for breeding and or men's pleasure! That ass looks great and fleshy but I think a dog collar and leash would look much better on you!

Reactions: natasnaikul and crmaster
Damn! I just love this new thread: it proves that not only you're extremely beautiful, but you're also a first-class shameless exhibitionist! Showing your backside to the crowd like a bitch in heat ready to take the first randy dog that mounts you. That would be me, if I had been there: asking no permission, I would have plunged my rock-hard cock all the way into your gaping wet cunt and fucked away until I totally emptied my testicles... then pass you over to the next guy in line. I bet your impotent husband stained his pants watching your little show, that night, and I'm sure he still jacks off looking at these pictures!

Reactions: natasnaikul and crmaster
yeah i'm sure she was a bareback party gal all night long, would be a great sight

Well, thank you all for the nice comments!!!
One of my favorite sports is nipple-slipping: I just love walking around in a crowded place, maybe chatting to people, pretending I haven't noticed that something is peeping out of my low-cut top. Since my areolas are really small, the only way to get noticed is to pop out a whole nipple... mmmmh!

Party_Wifey_041.jpg Party_Wifey_042.jpg Party_Wifey_043.jpg Party_Wifey_044.jpg Party_Wifey_045.jpg

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, Tesla, koa and 10 others
Party Wifey said:
One of my favorite sports is nipple-slipping: I just love walking around in a crowded place, maybe chatting to people, pretending I haven't noticed that something is peeping out of my low-cut top. Since my areolas are really small, the only way to get noticed is to pop out a whole nipple... mmmmh!

well nipple slipping is nothing new for us hung cocks who wanna get to fuck you as we have seen your gorgoeus tits so many times! You should be more extreme, such as being enslaved and used and thrown around like a sex toy made only to pleasure men!

Fantastic... would love to see even more daring stunts.

Damn: you have no shame and your husband has no dignity!!! Walking around with that big juicy sucker out in the air with a total "I'm looking for cocks" attitude!!! Didn't anyone grab you by the nipple and drag you to the toilets for a quick blowjob? Your wimp hubby is really lucky he found you: you must be one of the filthiest slutwives I've ever seen!!!

those are some grade a nips if i saw you like that i would just have to have a taste right then and there

You have to show your a ***** ...and a dam hot sluttly one.

Party Wifey,

I just found your two threads and reviewed your profile. I love the attitude you expressed towards your hubby in your profile as well as your shameless nature. From your first posts it looked as though you just liked ******** yourself, but from later posts it's clear you are a serious slutwife. I for one would love to hear some details about your favorite sports, including nipple slipping, and others which probably include husband humiliating, etc.

If I caught you in a bar ******** yourself like a slut for the taking I'd give you a story. I'd take you firmly by the hair on the back of you head and lead you out, everyone but your poor hubby thinking I was your husband and simply correcting my wife's shameless behavior. After exploring your lips, tongue then full mouth mine in the relative privacy of my car I'd spend the next fifteen minutes or so exploring your throat with my cock while you played with your soaked pussy. If you gagged real nicely for me and had a certain, desperate "cock slut" look on your face I so love to see whenever I'd occasionally pull you up for air, I'd eventually walk you back into the bar and return you to your dear little hubby with a battered pussy full of my cum and my phone number.

Please, tell us more of yourself.

Party Wifey said:

Beautiful, stunning, hope it led to great sex, I get really aroused when my wife does that, knowing how she is turning heads, like I am sure you did, usually leads to new adventures

I would suck them till they were like organ stops

You didn't go far enough.

I hate blurred out faces. Why even bother posting?

tcfranklin said:
I hate blurred out faces. Why even bother posting?

My thoughts exactly. That is why I would divorce my wife for not showing her face!

Reactions: Enigma250