• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

That's how I party!

• Thread starterParty Wifey
  • Start date

What would you do if your wife behaved like me:

• Feel embarassed and humiliated

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • Get an erection

Votes: 101 28.1%
  • Divorce her

Votes: 4 1.1%
  • Hope to see her gangbanged right there

Votes: 249 69.4%

• Total voters
Interesdting way to play spin the bottle.

Party Wifey said:
Hello, boys!
Here are a few pics my husband took at the end of a house party, while I was showing my naked butt to the guys.
What do you think about my behaviour? Please leave your comment and vote for the poll!
PW
I love it show more n were u located love to party in u

WOOOO. YOU ARE AMAZING!

So are u were u at n do u have more pic

love a party wife that gets them out

Ni
Party Wifey said:
Hello, boys!
Here are a few pics my husband took at the end of a house party, while I was showing my naked butt to the guys.
What do you think about my behaviour? Please leave your comment and vote for the poll!
PW

Party_Wifey_033.jpg Party_Wifey_034.jpg Party_Wifey_035.jpg[/QUOTnice ass and tits nipples wanna fuck her

koji said:
You should not even wear any clothing or panties as you are just an animal used for breeding and or men's pleasure! That ass looks great and fleshy but I think a dog collar and leash would look much better on you!
ooohh yess!! I do turn into an animal when i put on my collar and leash..use mee!

asset.jpg asset pumpcstacy.jpg

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA, Dark_Hung, bobstudio83 and 3 others
crmaster said:
ooohh yess!! I do turn into an animal when i put on my collar and leash..use mee!

What I want to know is how are we to know this is actually her posting her own pics and quotes I just dont see a woman saying things about her self like this

WBFBP said:
What I want to know is how are we to know this is actually her posting her own pics and quotes I just dont see a woman saying things about her self like this
well... i guess..you dont know then..:) and I guess you havent met many "different women" and … why does it need proof, ? enjoy it or not.. but thanks for looking:)

crmaster said:
well... i guess..you dont know then..:) and I guess you havent met many "different women" and … why does it need proof, ? enjoy it or not.. but thanks for looking:)
You just answered question the way a guy would if he trying to hide thanks for proving my assumptions by the way she real nice looking women Thanks for sharing

crmaster said:

sure love to do so hun! Wanna see some pics of you being leased like a bitch, a big cock bitch!

Reactions: crmaster
Let’s see her smoking a cigarette.

Party Wifey said:
Hello, boys!
PW

Party_Wifey_033.jpg Party_Wifey_034.jpg Party_Wifey_035.jpg
Butts and boobs like yours should never be hidden , I can imagine the bulges in the pants of those there witnessing such sights .

Party Wifey said:
Hello, boys!
PW

Lucky guys.

Party Wifey said:
Hello, boys!
PW

I make sure she had a anal plug in her!

Party Wifey said:
Hello, boys!
PW

Most definitely would get hard and pull you away and fuck you, then I may let a few of the gentlemen join in...

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe
Amazing pics!