New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 26, 2015
Hi

Looking to spend a weekend in Madison... and would love to find a
upscale hotel with a active lounge with entertainment. Or a hotel
with a few upscale lounges near by.

She is a mature woman that dresses to please short tight skirts and dresses
5in stilettos very sheer black stockings and garters.... love to show her off....
flash her tops.....

Want her hit on.... and picked up.... and i might need some help getting
her back to my room (yessss)

any suggestions ???

ron

Reactions: toolman2c
Stay up around the capital square. Those are your best bets

Chicago_Mature said:
Hi

Looking to spend a weekend in Madison... and would love to find a
upscale hotel with a active lounge with entertainment. Or a hotel
with a few upscale lounges near by.

She is a mature woman that dresses to please short tight skirts and dresses
5in stilettos very sheer black stockings and garters.... love to show her off....
flash her tops.....

Want her hit on.... and picked up.... and i might need some help getting
her back to my room (yessss)

any suggestions ???

ron

I am here in Chicago Burbs, let me know if you are around..... kik or skype me abvt75

Sconnie4life said:
Stay up around the capital square. Those are your best bets

Sconnie4life.... thanks for the suggestion... looks like a great area... is there a few places that might be better than others
would really like to find a place where a number of "open minded" people mind find fun.....

r

Chicago_Mature said:
Sconnie4life.... thanks for the suggestion... looks like a great area... is there a few places that might be better than others
would really like to find a place where a number of "open minded" people mind find fun.....

r
I actually know a couple that does similar stuff at a bar in state Street called whiskey jacks, but that's more of a college bar. when are you planning to be in Madison?

Hi...

Thanks for the reply. That sounds great.... Im thinking sometime between thanksgiving and xmas.... or more likely next Jan or Feb..
sort of a winter hotel getaway. we do enjoy college bars... but my wife would im sure would feel out of place
dressed to thrill and please.... im thinking she would enjoy a more man or couple. late 40's or mid 50's...

ron