Use Her

• Thread starterRickyJames
  • Start date

RickyJames

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 5, 2018
Looking for someone to use my wife. Want to see her roughed up and degraded. Take every last shred of dignity. Please tell me exactly how rough you are willing to be and what all you would do to her

Where in Tennessee are you located

Not too far from me, about an hour. What does your slut wife look like

RickyJames said:
Looking for someone to use my wife. Want to see her roughed up and degraded. Take every last shred of dignity. Please tell me exactly how rough you are willing to be and what all you would do to her
I would love to use your wife and to degrade her and make her understand she's nothing but a piece of meat for a man's pleasure she's nothing but a delicious little c********** that obeys a little s*** w**** that wants cock and if she doesn't agree I'll rough her up even more a slap around hold her down call her names feeder my cock I'm right up the road from you and I'll be willing to come down tonight or tomorrow if you want to talk to me just get back with me we can exchange numbers or something like that we can go from there I'm very serious

RickyJames said:
I am in knoxville let's do this

RickyJames said:
let's do this no games

I just got back into cleveland let me know if you're still looking