• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Utah couple seeking bull

• Thread starterplanecrazy
  • Start date

planecrazy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 21, 2007
Looking for a hung bull to help please my wife. She is a voluptuous redhead with 40DD's and luvs to be stretched as much as possible. Would have to be willing for hubby to join in.
R u interested?

Reactions: searcher308
Utah couple here also, Maybe we can become friedly and have a cuck group

Former cuck in Wyoming. Would not mind being the cleanup boy.
H.

Bull in UT

I would love to play with your wife in SLC. I am 33, tall, endowed, experienced and looking for a sub wife and cuck who knows his place.

Looking for a hung bull to help please my wife. She is a voluptuous redhead with 40DD's and luvs to be stretched as much as possible. Would have to be willing for hubby to join in.R u interested? I would love to play with your wife in SLC. I am 33, tall, endowed, experienced and looking for a sub wife and cuck who knows his place.

Reactions: naughty