Wanting To Share My Wife With Hung Guys!

• Thread starterAhcuriouscouplelookin
  • Start date

Ahcuriouscouplelookin

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 26, 2017
Michigan
I have an absolutely gorgeous wife that wants to cuckold me. She wants to know that I am aching with anticipation at home while she is out on her dates, giving her sweet pussy to a new bull. She wants them to take pictures and videos of her sucking them and fucking them better than she has ever done for me. Anyone in Michigan looking for a hotwife?

• Love
Reactions: SecretCeleste, Readyu, Korny and 2 others
Not in Michigan but close enough, by bird, first class of course. She needs seeding and breeding.

Ahcuriouscouplelookin said:
I have an absolutely gorgeous wife that wants to cuckold me. She wants to know that I am aching with anticipation at home while she is out on her dates, giving her sweet pussy to a new bull. She wants them to take pictures and videos of her sucking them and fucking them better than she has ever done for me. Anyone in Michigan looking for a hotwife?
Nice, wish I was younger, I would get in my plane and make a trip to see you

Reactions: Readyu
Detroit, MI Bull here

Big dicked white boy in Detroit

Attachments

• 9992BB7B-25EA-4468-8452-AD4AA107CEC3.jpeg
    9992BB7B-25EA-4468-8452-AD4AA107CEC3.jpeg
    40 KB · Views: 122
YES Young Guy of 22 with fit gym body and a long hard dick

Reactions: Readyu
Kik hesucksshewatches

Reactions: mdguy1987