We Need Some Realness Here...

• Thread starterClosetSissyAZCHaN
  • Start date

ClosetSissyAZCHaN

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 18, 2019
Hey there everyone. Haven't posted in a while.

My NEW Mistress and Goddess, *Nola* will be moving me into her home to live a mostly D/s (with the joy of Switching regularly) role. I will be primary home maker but in public, she's gracious enough to let me keep my man card. 100% no BS...I will ask her to share with you all soon. She is currently in CA. Talk soon...play nice!

They ARE out there folks...great Dominate Women who will satisfy your every need. You just have to lower your ego and male pride to make yourself look like Sub material. It's not about our needs when subbing, it's about satisfying your Queen!

Reactions: SquirmingSub, Readyu and BigdaddyToronto
boyinpink said:
Wow... sounds like you hit the jackpot. You get to keep your man card in public. That would be great!
100% She recognizes that this would be the best set up for both parties. I will actually be leaving my wife soon to pursue this long term.

The fun part has been the texting and training from our two different locations. Goddess has been gracious enough to help perform sissy training in return for a clean home. I've been wearing panties to work for a couple of weeks now including a plug. People who I boss around have no idea. I send dirty pictures and videos ALL THE TIME! I will ask her to give my names if she so wishes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wannabesissy
I would love to find this

This is interesting and I'd love to hear more as it develops