• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

What Does It Mean

Ronburr

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 29, 2017
Heard her and him used to work together

BA4AA70C-A60B-42B0-8125-78371E3266BE.jpeg

Reactions: hotfou and toolman2c
Ronburr said:

Like to know what you think it means and she has had an affair with a friend for seven years but she was a lot bigger and she enjoyed it

Reactions: toolman2c
Ronburr said:
Like to know what you think it means and she has had an affair with a friend for seven years but she [he?] was a lot bigger, and she enjoyed it.
Sounds like it's an affectionate birthday greeting from the friend your wife fucked for 7 years.

If it isn't — i.e., you know the man your wife fucked for 7 years is not named Clayton — that would suggest she has had more than one extra-marital lover, including somebody named Clayton.

Maybe you should ask her who he is. I mean, what the hell, why not...?

Custer Laststand said:
Sounds like it's an affectionate birthday greeting from the friend your wife fucked for 7 years.

If it isn't — i.e., you know the man your wife fucked for 7 years is not named Clayton — that would suggest she has had more than one extra-marital lover, including somebody named Clayton.

Maybe you should ask her who he is. I mean, what the hell, why not...?
Yes kik 1959small tell u about her saw from here ok

Ronburr said:

Yes an she would work late a lot kik 1959small

Reactions: hotfou