What's She Craves

I know lol

Reactions: jbalk20
Vicslut said:
20170428_212512_crop_604x604.jpg noBest tasting milkshake ive had lol20170428_213106.jpg
Makes my mouth water, and my dick hard..I know that taste great. Wish that was me cleaning up!

Judymwf37 said:
Once I got my first black cock I never wanted to stop, had to suck and fuck bigger and bigger fat black cock, best fuck was the first time I was black bred, knowing I was going to be a mom to a black baby was the best day ever!
hey that awesome how many times have u been bred

3 times so far

Up to 5 from memory

That is so hot, are they all from blacks?

1 was white lol

I love the looks I get breast feeding my babies in public, guys seem to love watching me ****** my tits and a black baby sucking on my nipples.

Reactions: toolman2c and jbalk20
That's awesome JUDY!!!! Are they looks of jealousy?

Judymwf37 said:
I love the looks I get breast feeding my babies in public, guys seem to love watching me ****** my tits and a black baby sucking on my nipples.

Oh yes it is so hot, most women smile and look like they wish it was them! It is amazing how many white women stop and tell me how cute my baby is, most have their husbands with them with hard-ons in their pants lol

Reactions: PhilippinesFun, littlecucky, jbalk20 and 1 other person
Some even want to know how I like being married to a black man. I love to tell them my husband is white and my baby is not his but my lovers who is black. The look of jealousy is so hot, some ask how I cucked my husband lol

• Love
Reactions: PhilippinesFun, littlecucky, BigdaddyToronto and 1 other person
I have given my cream pies to friends cucks, but I always like my cuck to clean my black lovers cocks after they cum me full. He likes to lick pussy juices and cum off his cock and balls.

Reactions: PhilippinesFun and jbalk20
Curious Ele said:
I want a big black penis never before
I got what u are looking for ;)

Reactions: breedmypussy
toolman2c said:
hi u sure sound like ur in a cock filled dream world. do u ever write stories of ur adventures? if so id sure like to read them.. the first time in front of hubby., or anything ud like to share..
No I haven't written any....yet at least. And my experiences have all been post husband. Thanks gor the interest.

Reactions: toolman2c
Judymwf37 said:
I have given my cream pies to friends cucks, but I always like my cuck to clean my black lovers cocks after they cum me full. He likes to lick pussy juices and cum off his cock and balls.
my wife returned from an orgy, beat her previous record in college. This time she did all black, including a dread-locked stocky Bahamian with tremendous capacity. she came home hardly able to walk, with her clothes and shoes in a black garbage bag, crying and stumbling. I stayed clear, afraid of her giving it to me with both barrels. I came back to our bedroom when she was lying on her back. She commanded me "Clean all of me." I licked and ate her all the way from her hair to her toes, worshiping the seed of her black men, with deep tonguing her vagina and anus. When I was done she moved her leg to give me access. She told me to come into her. When I fucked her she lay totally still. She called me her dildo. Priceless!

Reactions: SubtoJudy, littlecucky, toolman2c and 1 other person
1FAC9711-52AD-4E00-BD35-41DD5CF0EDE7.jpeg 2 nights ago. She’s ready for more.

• Love
Reactions: HornyCouplee, rogerroger626, littlecucky and 6 others
Janet58 said:
No I haven't written any....yet at least. And my experiences have all been post husband. Thanks gor the interest.

Well get with it, lol. I think all you ladies should put your thoughts down. I love hearing my wife if I've not been with her. I'd love hearing yours as well.

It's an open invitation.