Where I Get My Fuck Story Material

EroticWriter

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2013
Where I Get My Fuck Story Material

Suzi Look-a-Like.jpgSUZI

by EroticWriter

Readers, you might be wondering where I get all my material, all those stories I have submitted here. Some as I have admitted are from jokes I have heard or read and then 'enhanced' by adding my imagination to them. Some are stories I read, 'borrowed' and enhanced, but I always credit the original author. There are also the stories I just make up out of my head.

Then there are the TRUE ones, the stories of what happened to me, and if so, I say TRUE STORY from my personal experience.

I have been around. REALLY been around. I am white, average-sized, (no, not small) and my penis has gotten a little shorter (but thicker in the base, which is strange) as I get older. And I have my foreskin? Yayyyyyy! I love that foreskin.

Over the years when I was younger my work (photographing naked girls for much of that time) and persuasive personality put me in a lot of circumstances where I had a chance to score. I went to college when I was a bit older than those other students, most fresh out of high school. Being older, and having photographed hundreds of naked women, plus being involved in many shall we say...orgies, I was very experienced in getting naive and innocent women (girls?) into bed.

I always did take pride in never having to resort to getting a gal stoned or ***** in order to get into her pants. Yes, I did turn down quite a few, usually including smokers. I have had my dick inside close to 2,000 women, and maybe another couple of hundred who I never actually fucked, but we did other things, like maybe they just held or sucked my dick, and I did reciprocal play. I would rather eat a gal than have her suck me. I am a giver, not a taker if it comes down to that.

Given a choice between being sucked or fucking a gal, especially if she is really attractive, fucking wins out every time. Hey guys, if she is a looker, don't you want to be close to her, kiss her, I really love kissing, hold her, be inside her? Getting a blow job is so impersonal. If she is a beauty, man, stick your dick in her. There are maybe 50 within that list of two hundred I never got to fuck whom I just ate. (Several first orgasms involved).

And when you fuck her, this woman that maybe 'belongs' to someone else, for goodness' sakes, kiss her. Kissing the woman as your hard cock is into her shows, to me at least, that you are taking possession of that woman, knowing her, owning her, for a little while if not more.

A fuck video currently online

I have watched many the fuck video, and one that really is fantastic except for one thing. This young, very lovely gal is standing naked in some room with no carpeting on the floor. She is standing with a slim, well hung black guy, and he is really, and I mean really, black in color. You can sometimes hear, faintly, a man directing them. Let me repeat that, the black guy is black, not one hint of brown.

The caption on one of the video versions of this fuck is.."who is that girl?'

He places her on the floor, with only a small mat under part of her body, so small that the black guy has to have his knees on the hard floor. He puts it in, really stretching her, and as the camera comes in close to her face she has her eyes closed and is in extreme....something, and it must be ecstasy as she moans and hugs him tightly.

There are lots of closeups of his cock working her very tight and shaved pussy, and the dumb guy we never see who is directing has her stand up, then bend over doggy and he places them in all kinds of uncomfortable positions while standing including a blow job. Always that hard floor. Finally he puts them back on the floor and she is once again moaning as her face looks like she is about to cry as she hugs him tight.

But every time his head gets close to hers, as she holds his head in her hands, they never kiss. Not once. It's hard to tell whether she does not want to kiss, or if he is too scared or too ignorant to try, but they never look into each other's eyes, or kiss. At the end of the fuck session they go into another room and prepare to shower together. Maybe some of you have seen this particular video.

All that fucking, her cumming endlessly, and not one kiss. Go figure.

Making a virgin cum. (Look Mom, no hands!)

One of my experiences that sticks out in my mind is the absolutely beautiful oriental gal attending college at the same time as me. I had never spoken to her, let alone dated her. She was there though, and I was seeing and admiring her almost every day. Apparently she had heard from someone out of the many gals in the college that I had seduced that I was very patient and giving in bed.

So she asked me right out of the blue if I would take her home and eat her. I sensed that she would be scared off if I asked her if she wanted to do more so I agreed. Just getting to see this little gal naked in that position and touch her was plenty good enough for me.

I had an apartment just blocks from the college and took her home during the one hour before her next class and had her lie down. She removed only her bottom half and I prepared to do my duty. I felt that she did not want to remove her top, probably because she did not want me to see her normal but small oriental tits, so I didn't try to strip her totally naked.

I was surprised though. Shy as she seemed to be, innocent and all that, she managed to take those jeans right off without any hesitation as I watched, my cock tingling. Still, something was telling me that this gal is a virgin.

Her pubic hair was shiny silky jet black and very soft. I used my fingers to gently open her oh so tight inner lips just before my tongue went into a landing pattern. It was lovely, one of the smallest and cutest pussies in existence. And no, her slit did not run sideways. I wanted to tug a little harder and open her enough and look see if she had a cherry but knew that she was already anxious about what was happening.

I proceeded to eat, experimenting between soft and gentle and going to a firmer more aggressive tongue. During our adventure, I very gently inserted a tip of one finger. Just as I had suspected, she had a hymen.

She seemed to be very fragile, like a fine piece of China that you handle carefully so it doesn't break.

We only had an hour between her classes. It took a while, more than it should have because I was under the disadvantage of not getting to talk, caress, kiss and fondle her in advance. Had I been able to do that, she might have been more relaxed with me. I had gone in cold turkey so before she could even begin to build towards orgasm, she needed to be warmed up by whom was virtually a total stranger.

Yes, she reached her first orgasm. It was mild or she was quiet, but it happened. She got dressed, I took her back to class, and that was the end of it. I never asked her to see me again, left it up to her, and we would exchange smiles as we passed.

Thinking it over now, I ask myself why I didn't go into it with her on the way to my place. Explain to her that without my being able to 'date' or spend some time with her that this might not turn out as well as she hopes. I perhaps should have told her that and gone on to say if it doesn't work out this time, at least you'll know that you can 'trust me' (not to force her to fuck), be more relaxed and the next time your experience will be even better.

But like I said, she came, and I didn't try for round two. Should have, because maybe the next time, I could have, without pushing it, gotten to break that cherry. Carefully of course. But readers, I wasn't too concerned about it because in those days, in college and with lots of experience already under my belt, or below it, I was able to score on those young college girls so easily it was like picking fruit from a cherry tree.

Anyhow, that is off the subject of penis size, which is to be some of the subject of this thread.

Let's talk about cocks

Hey, you might think I am bullshit bragging, but why should I do that since I am not giving out my real name? Out of all those women I actually fucked, virtually none admitted to me that they would prefer one bigger, but of course, maybe they were being 'nice.' Almost all the women I had were 'a nice fit,' and the few who were big in the hole still felt good because I am uncircumcised and my foreskin provided back and forth friction if the girl was large, (or more common) too wet.

So guys, you don't have to be large to have a nice fit in most cases.

I scored on many a beautiful woman, and some of them very famous. It's not nice to tell real names, but I'll give you one.

Suzi one and two

I had a special absolutely gorgeous girlfriend named Suzi in California many years ago. The photo I found and posted with this thread I'm pretty sure is her. I say 'pretty sure' because that photo very closely resembles the way Suzi looked, but I can't be 100 % sure if it's her because that pussy is not trimmed as nice and the gal in the photo looks to be a bit heavier.

How I met Suzi is she had already modeled for one or two guys in the Hollywood area and she got my phone number. When I went over to interview her, she was sharing an apartment with another gal, a blonde, also named Suzi. I photographed both gals, and in order to help identify and separate them, the blonde became Suzi number one, and the dark haired (Jewish) girl who became my girlfriend was Suzi 2. That does not mean that she was second place in appearance though.

Orgies, sharing, oh yes, but over time Suzi One usually ended up with another guy, because Suzi 2 had latched onto me.

Eventually Suzi 2 ended up living with me, and from time to time some of my models would come to pose, and end up spending a day, or two, or more. Or perhaps I should also day, a night, or two, or more.

Suzi did pose for a few other photogs besides me, before me, and I kind of hate to say 'that's her,' in the photo above, because the photographer did not do all that well in making her body look as nice as it was in that shot. Also that white thingie, whatever it is around her waist looks like a busy mess. Down on the lower right corner of the photo it says Delta of Venus dot com and much of the material on that site is from the 60s and 70s so the timeline is correct. I couldn't dig into the site because it charges to join, and I'm way beyond the point where I would ever pay to see nude photos, even if many of them were probably taken by me.

But see that ornery look on her face, and the way she is using her fingers? That for sure looks like her. I'll give it a 99% probability.

I have a couple hundred magazines stored in boxes that I did back in those days, and in there are many photos of Suzi that I took, but I have none on hand that I can readily post here. In order to show any photos I did in the 'old days,' I would have to take a photo of the photos to reproduce them here. What you would be seeing in that case would be a photograph of paper with an image on it.

Anyhow, the real Suzi was very, very sexual, but not cheap about it. Her hair was long and very black, her titties half grapefruit shaped but larger, and a really nice ass.

And tight. Very.

Besides her living with me for a while and going along with me during many of my photo sessions with other women, including overnight with motel trips, we went to orgies together, mostly in the Hollywood, San Fernando Valley and Bel-Air sections of Los Angeles.

Suzi was with me when I had the Wickedly Wild Wonderfully Wet Westwood Women (story on here) adventure. This gal, Suzi, and I believe her, told me that she liked a small penis in the rear, (very few got to go there), a medium-sized penis in her mouth and pussy, and a big penis in her hand. Wonder how many women would go along with that comment?

You won't believe this, but one night I watched Suzi reach into a casual friend's car (a black guy that we liked) in a Hollywood parking lot (Crossroads of The World) on Sunset Blvd. and wrap her fingers around his on the large side but not huge penis. She stood beside the driver's door, closed her eyes while squeezing his cock and, without being touched herself, reached orgasm! Really! But Suzi would not fuck him even when I invited and encouraged her to do so.

Suzi had that rare ability. If she really felt like it, she could bring herself to orgasm merely by thinking about it. She would use a fantasy, maybe someone actually there, or someone in her mind. See that photograph again? I remember her looking at a man who didn't believe she could do it, so she fantasized (she told me later) on him, and while having that exact expression on her face and holding her fingers in front of her face like that, she came!

It would take maybe 3-4 minutes and she would come. How do I know she was not faking? Her nips would get hard on their own, that was one clue. But the best way I used was that once I had her do it while nude and standing, and I very slowly and gently slipped the tip of a finger into her anus when I thought she was drawing near. Sure enough, when she started to moan, I felt her anus contracting around my fingertip. That, folks, is damned near impossible to fake.

Dick eight-and-one-half

Over several non-orgy occasions we met one nice-looking guy (white) who was rumored to be quite large, and he seemed nice enough that Suzi wanted to make it with him even though he was probably 'too big'. (His real first name with nickname added was 'Dick-eight-and-one-half).

Dick told me that in the past he had appeared on stage with a famous movie blonde who was most famous for the way she showed off her big tits. Her acting career was fading and now she was doing more posing for girly mags, (not fuck mags) then she was getting acting parts. Dick traveled with her and during the on stage show would hold her over his head in what was called an Adagio pose. Of course she also probably kept him around for that dick-eight-and-one-half.

I won't throw out her name here because, having only heard it from Dick, I can't confirm the story, but I had and have no reason to doubt him.

An attractive couple, she in her thirties and he older by I don't know how much, started a night club on Ventura Boulevard at the corner of Laurel Canyon if I remember right, and it was called, THE SWING. Got a lot of initial and (scandalous) publicity in the press because it was meant for the wife swapping crowd, and wife swappers were...'Swingers.'

Dick was there the first time I went in with Suzi (two).

Dick was alone that night, so could provide no gal for me. Suzi and I took him home, or he led us to his home, and it's been so long I really can't remember, and if I was making this story up I would not be saying I forgot which. They both stripped totally naked while standing. I remember the dirty details though, no problem there.

During this point in our lives Suzi had taken to shaving her pussy on the lower half so that her lips were naked and *******. When Dick saw her lovely body and especially her shaved lower half he immediately became erect. Quite frankly, that circumcised hunk to me looked to be longer than 'eight-and-one-half.'

I remember one night at a party or maybe at that night club, I introduced Dick to a gal, and when I said, 'This is Dick eight-and-a-half,' he whispered loudly to me so that she could hear, "Larger."

Dick immediately came over to Suzi so that he could run his fingers over the smooth skin of her pussy. She of course, as they stood there, wrapped her fingers around his penis, but the next part almost scared me when Suzi said softly to me, "He's too big." I wanted to watch them fuck, and was afraid that she might bring this to a halt.

I had seen Suzi turn down guys before that some women would call very attractive. Dick had probably heard the 'too big' comment before.

Because she had spoken to me, he also commented to me, like maybe I needed to give him permission to proceed. "I'll be gentle," he promised.
I looked at her, "Go ahead baby," I said while looking and nodding at what she was holding in her hand. "After all, it's what we expected, that's why we invited him home." She nodded as she held his penis, and said, "But I didn't know it would be this big."

Read my true story Wickedly Wild Wonderfully Wet Westwood Women and you will see one part where I was fucking Suzi doggy near the end of the evening and a couple, wearing their light jackets in preparation to leave, stopped by on their way out to watch. He was on my right and his wife was to the right of him as they both stared down at Suzi and how my cock was working her tight lips.

"Want some," I asked him quietly? He immediately agreed and I pointed to the bed and said, "Put your wife there." She immediately took everything off and assumed the doggy. As I removed and moved over to her, he moved over and onto Suzi. I am pretty sure Suzi had been ******* of their being there so as he slid in and went deep, Suzi upon getting his length immediately moved forward on her knees and hands and said, 'Not too deep!" She couldn't comfortably take really long ones.

Diverged there because I want you to know that Suzi liked thick, but not real long.

"I didn't know it would be this big." With my penis throbbing in my pants since I had not stripped down as yet, I replied to Suzi, "Just take as much as you can. You can control it by getting on top, remember?" She nodded and closed her eyes as she felt his fingers running over her bare pussy lips. I could readily see by the way she was stroking him that she seemed fascinated with his penis, even though it was, yes, 'too big.'

At my suggestion, they assumed the 69 position with Suzi on top. After a couple of minutes went by I removed my clothes as I watched them. Suzi looked at my hard dick as it waved to her from about two feet away. Then she whispered real low and motioning at the same time had me come over and wrap my fingers around him and give it a stroke to 'see how big he feels.'

We, or she was being 'sneaky' about me feeling his cock because we were not sure if Dick would want that. So I knelt beside them and sort of twisting my arm sideways I placed my hand on him in a way that would make it seem like it was still her hand. Oh yeah, just like it looked it actually felt long and thick.

As he licked on her delicious pussy I don't know if Dick knew I was giving him a good feel, but he probably was aware. During the thirty seconds or so I was stroking him, Suzi reached out and stroked me. Was she making a direct comparison? Probably, as well as showing me by touching me that I was still the man she cared about. I was getting really excited at this point because I wanted to see Suzi's tight lips being stretched wide by that thick hunk of soft yet oh-so-firm meat as she lowered herself over him. That was the plan.

On the way home Suzi and I had discussed it in advance in our car as Dick followed behind in his vehicle. She was to get on top first so I could watch her reaction as to how he felt and also to see how quickly and how far she would 'take' him. It didn't work out quite that way. I told Dick that she was ready to mount him but Dick was sort of pushy and rolled her onto her back instead. He was understandably anxious at that point and despite Suzi's being wet there was the expected gasp of pain/pleasure from her. That just had to be a really tight fit between them.

Suzi was tight, always tight every time I went into her, and now she had a guy who was way thicker than me. How they could fit together and allow enough room to slide back and forth is beyond me. Thankfully at first he did not start banging away at her. She sort of disappeared under his slim and muscular body since he was well over a foot taller than she was. One of her hands went onto his ass to hold him. I saw another hand go under and between them, and figured that she was feeling his thickness as he worked into her.

But she had another reason for placing her hand between them as I found out. Suzi was wrapping her four fingers and thumb around his penis so that Dick's dick could not go too deep. He didn't like that a whole lot, but as her legs went up, at first around his ass and eventually around his waist, he got into it and began giving her smooth, controlled strokes. Because he had to stay high over her to keep from crushing her hand, they were unable to kiss.

It was obvious that Suzi was enjoying the feel of all that meat pulverizing her pussy. But because she was so afraid that Dick would lose control either accidentally or on purpose and go too deep, she was never able to fully relax and allow things to happen. I think that worry kept this from being her best fucking ever, but I was enjoying it just the same. My little Suzi and her tight little snatch, oh so widely stretched. What a sight!

Suzi became a little noisy at that point, but Dick was able to hold back (some alcohol in his system) while she reached an orgasm. Suzi was fairly loud, but in a way that is pleasant to a man's ears. Even then, she never released her fingers from around his dick. Since he could not bury himself and lie on her body after his orgasm because of her fingers, Dick quickly rolled off.

I thought it to be interesting and quite erotic in the way Suzi just laid there after he rolled off. She did not close her legs, but instead just lay there, spread and looking well, either very satisfied or maybe just exhausted. She had been fucked, and fucked as well as could be expected considering the barrier she had placed between them.

I told this story to a couple sometime later and he said something like, "She was using a cock gasket."

I just sat at the foot of the bed and watched Suzi as she slowly came down from her high and relaxed. I was expecting to see some cum leak or pour out of her, but Dick had placed it quite deep. Not all the way, but still quite deep. That cum would remain there to lubricate his penis on the next round. It has been a few years since that night (in the early 70s) so I don't really remember what happened next. Did he become hard himself or did she do it?

Suzi mounts up

However it started, the next session between them was perhaps better. Dick was quite happy when Suzi got on top. Now was my chance to see what I had missed before, but she had already been previously stretched, so it would not quite be the same. From just two feet away I watched their body parts come into contact as Suzi lowered her body over his massive meat. She let out a soft gasp, almost a moan as she took his head. After a brief pause, she proceeded to go lower.

Suzi never did bury herself all the way down on him. She took the amount she wanted, maybe seven inches or so of his dick. I was watching from down there and close up to see if she would ever bury herself over what looked like two to three inches of still ******* meat.

Since I'm close to seven Suzi was taking a bit more into herself from Dick than I could give her. Women are built different. Some, a few, have inner lips that actually bulge out more than the outer lips. If that is the case, then a cock can enter her completely and whatever length the man has, can make full penetration.

But most women have inner lips that are deeper within than the outer lips. In that case, a penis can not go full length into her because the outer lips and the pubic mound are contacted by the male pubic mound at the same time, and there is an inch of so that doesn't make it into the inner lips.

Like I said, she never did take him all the way. There was no doubt though, length aside, she was getting her little twat stretched. Dick was the thickest for sure and maybe the longest of all the boys or men Suzi had ever had inside her before we met or during all the time we dated.

Thinking back on it, I don't believe that she ever kissed him, something women usually need to reach an orgasm. But then, Suzi always was multi-orgasmic. Since I was still down and back there watching her twat receive a work out, I couldn't see where her head was located some of the time.
She was excited by the sight of, and aroused by the feel of his penis, yet did not want or try to take it all. She was able to climax more than once, but far as I know didn't care to kiss him, despite his good looks.

Perhaps it was because I was there and Suzi did not want it to appear like she was enjoying his cock more than she did mine. Maybe that is the case, but she was always pretty honest with me and said that he felt good, but not actually a whole lot better. She described fucking Dick as a 'combination of pleasure/pain, mostly pleasure.'

For those men afraid that their old lady might get stretched out, Suzi, no matter how many men she had, or how wide they were, she stayed wonderfully tight.

Sloppy seconds for me

While Dick laid beside us, I cuddled and kissed her, then rolled on. Suzi still felt pretty snug. Wet yes, very wet with his two loads of cum inside. But she still felt snug enough for me with her tight puss and my foreskin, always there to provide some feeling. He was probably thinking to himself: "Ha, she is fucking her boyfriend and comparing him to me. She probably wishes my dick is the one in her." Well, maybe she was, but Suzi never let on, not then, not later.

One last thing; this might sound like someone stuck a fuck story in here for fun, but what I have related, all of it is true and actually happened to me. I just like to make things interesting when I relive my history.

Read my stories, the ones where I say TRUE STORY, and you'll get an idea of the adventures I've had. Early on, an Aunt who had a teen girl living with her, and when the teen I had out on a first date unexpectedly went to bed early while we were watching TV, the aunt fucked me. A set up, I am sure.

That story I think this site removed because I was 'underage' when it happened, and the site was afraid of being charged with child porn. Fair enough, but if I was the teen, and a willing male, what harm? Still, the law is the law. So that eliminates half a dozen or so and detailed other stories I could have written. Yes, I started young, very.

I'll mention a few that happened when I was 18. Yeah.

A threesome? It happened. My car, my sort of girlfriend, and an older adult male friend of mine. I fucked her on the side of a railroad bed covered in snow, and the temperature was in the low 20s. The things we do...

My folks had a story and a half house, with a peaked roof that had the master down, and two bedrooms upstairs, right across from one another. I had one, any guests had the other. The floor between the two bedrooms creaked, so I had to be very careful making that 10 foot walk from one door to the other.

In bed with two different older women who were living in my home out in the country at different times to babysit younger siblings. That happened too, and one of them was super cute and named Thelma, and fuck was she hot. So hot that I snuck a school buddy in one night to join in.

Like me, she slept nude. Thelma didn't know until he had felt up her body all over that it wasn't me as I sort of hid below him on the edge of the bed. In the end, it all worked out.

Thelma had a boyfriend that drove out on the weekends to take her out. I guess she needed someone for weeknights as well.

On to older adulthood.

Two Mormon, one married and one engaged, Utah women together with me, and it was their first time, having knocked on my San Fernando Valley door to talk religion. They had been on a 'mission,' and the one engaged had been virgin.

A California mother and her daughter to whom I was teaching Karate stretching exercises. The daughter had been a virgin and the mother had asked her to bring 'someone' home from college. She chose her karate instructor.

Two sisters who arrived in Hollywood a month apart from 'back East' and I had already fucked the younger one and when her older sister arrived she told me not to 'say anything' and within fifteen minutes I had the older one in bed as well. The younger one was a mistress of my attorney.

During a much earlier year, an Alabama wife, 35, her neighbor wife, 41, and the neighbor wife's teen daughter all three together. After having all three at once, I ended up fixing a buddy up with the older neighbor wife.

A very lovely wife wanting adventure who picked ME up in a Denver porno theater, and together we selected two or three other men and went to an apartment. She finally had her fantasy fulfilled, two men in her at once, front and back.

An absolutely flawlessly beautiful in the face and small breasted wife, and I had sold a car to her husband. She called me the next day and asked me to come. I did, and did.

A bi-sexual woman who snuck out on her lesbian girlfriend, went looking for a man, and let me fuck her in a tight video booth in a dirty book store.

Just some of the stories, true stories, I've written, or could have in the case of the younger years.

Boy do I ever have so many more stories I could tell. We're talking years here. You might have an idea now of where my material originates. You've seen a lot of them so far.

Besides that, I sometimes take stories written by someone else and 'improve' then to more meet my and maybe my reader's tastes. I always give credit to the original writer when I do that.

More to cum with time and thanks for reading. EroticWriter

Last edited: