Where Is My Cuckold In London Or Manchester?

dominatrixny

Goddess Allegra
Beloved Member
You like to be my cuckold? We will have so much fun. Play with your fantasy and arrange a cuckold session between London and Manchester . We also can meet in your Hotel and go out to a nice Bar or a Club and i tell you what guy you have to pick up for me. Sounds like fun? Send me an email and arrange a cuckold session with me . Only overnight arrangement or at least 3 hours!
I also offer Dominatrix Session between London and Manchester.
I am a female from Europe, Switzerland, 5'9 tall, elegant, kinky, fun and i love to be in control.
Send me an email and let me know more about you and when you like to be my cuckold.
Let your fantasy come to reality.
Your cuckoldress, hotwife between London and Manchester. I also travel to Paris, Milano, Dublin. Submit to me - worship me and spoil me

I love to be in control and i love to cuckold you. I am a skilled Dominatrix , elegant, naughty, bi and open minded. I think it is hot to meet in a nice hotel room , get spoiled from my sub. He has to bath me, massage me, dress me up... than we go out to a nice club, lounge, or bar and we find our bull . than we go back to our hotel room and i cuckold you. And if you are a good boy you have to go down on me - at the same time my bull is behind me - that is the best position for my sub / cuckold to please me. Only safe play - no cream pie!
apply to be my wealthy cuckold. Your hotwife and cuckoldress for cuckolding between London, Manchester, Dublin

Reactions: Davey cuck and Obedientbutnaughty
hey there names terry and i am 34 years old athletic from uk.seeking a woman here in the site to get to know her and get marriedto live the cuckoldlifestyle.chat for a start?

Wow I must say you sound perfect and look like a goddess ;)... Please do tell me more about how to contact you and to be able to gain the privilege to worship you dominatrixny?

The names Danny btw, eagerly awaiting your reply x

Morning, I am very well cheers, even better so now hearing from your beautiful self. How are you this morning?

I’m located in London, slightly west. I am 25years of age and I am interested in both if I’m honest so if you’re looking for one of the other I can help out ;).
But if the choice is all mine I would like to go for dominatrix.
What do you offer as a dom?

I travel in the summer time back to London . Where are my cuckolds in London and Manchester?
Worship and submit to me and arrange a cuckold session. Your Mistress and femdom

Send me a pm to apply with your Name, Location, and i info About you.
Please send more than 1 word. Propper introduction is expected! Your Femdom and dominatrix from Manhattan.
Apply to be my cuckold for London and Manchester.

Hi mam,

I am located in the Netherlands (not far from Amsterdam) and would love to see you if you have time for a visit.
Would be great to meet you and realize some fantasies. I am well educated, and just turned 50. I know how to treat a lady and will see to your needs while you are here.

Kisses,
M

Hi Ma’am, I can be in Manchester and want you to cuckold me with a BBC, measure and compare our cocks and have you laugh at mine x

Where are all the Subs n London? Arrange to see me . Back in London at the end of September. Arrange a cuckold session and bull Hunting in London. Your femdom, Mistress, Dominatrix. Worship and Submit to me

Over the Weekend i had a hot cuckold session.
I went bull Hunting in London with my Sub. After 20 min small talk we had two hot Party friendly guys to be my bull for my cuckold session for my Sub. The best to start with a 4 Hand massage all over my Body. I told the guys how i like to please. One guy was between my legs and one guy had such a nice dick that i had to give him a bj. My Sub was tied up next to tue bed.
I came so had and i had to get fucked now. I sit on one dick and than after a while i could feel that the other guy playes with my ass.
I was so wet and wild and i was Ready for a DP. We fucked for Hours and than i un-tied my Sub and i fucked him with my strap on...
What a wild night...

I am still around London, Manchester for cuckolding ..and bull Hunting... than i go to Luxembourg and Paris...send me a PM,
Your Goddess Allegra for cuckold session in London and Manchester

HI MISTRESS.Сuck with a small penis is looking for a mistress. I'd be proud to clean up all the creampies with black bulls cum.what do YOU THINK ABOUT WHITE CUCKS WITH SMALL penises?