Wife At Pool With No Bottom

• Thread starterfiltnastraw
  • Start date

filtnastraw

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 13, 2013
Slutty Asian wife at the pool having fun.

IMG_0391_edit_btm_combine_rz.jpg
Let me know what you think

Reactions: WhiteMarried, JimPreston, JimSparrow and 12 others
filtnastraw said:
Slutty Asian wife at the pool having fun.

IMG_0391_edit_btm_combine_rz.jpg
Let me know what you think
My pretty Mexican wife tried that in a Jacuzzi and ended up sucking 9 cocks and getting fucked by 3 different guys, good luck. She is a lovely looking lady, I'll bet she has beautiful tits.

• Love
Reactions: WhiteMarried, JimSparrow and toolman2c
My dick is hard let me fuck her now xxx

Thats a true sexy slut showing off

Reactions: toolman2c
old fred said:
My pretty Mexican wife tried that in a Jacuzzi and ended up sucking 9 cocks and getting fucked by 3 different guys, good luck. She is a lovely looking lady, I'll bet she has beautiful tits.
Voluntarily?

Reactions: WhiteMarried
Alex P said:
Voluntarily?
Very much so, I think the first guy was playing with her under the water while chatting with her and the next thing I know, he was sitting on the edge of the tub with his cock in her mouth and she was doing her thing, the other guys took notice and formed up for their turn. It was her first time out, we went to a swingers club, "Just to see what it would be like", and she found what she wanted.

Reactions: WhiteMarried
old fred said:
Very much so, I think the first guy was playing with her under the water while chatting with her and the next thing I know, he was sitting on the edge of the tub with his cock in her mouth and she was doing her thing, the other guys took notice and formed up for their turn. It was her first time out, we went to a swingers club, "Just to see what it would be like", and she found what she wanted.
That is hot! I love to see my wife sucking another dick unfortunately, it has only happened with one other couple. We fucked around with that couple quite bit and we swapped but no penetration. I ate his wife out, he licked my wife's pussy and the girls sucked our dicks, two at a time, one on one etc. I loved seeing his dick pop in and out of her mouth, while his wife sucked my cock. His wife loved it too stating that his dick seemed to get bigger when my wife was blowing him. Another night, she dared a group of her girlfriends to blow me....seven girls at once while my wife and another girl made out and licked each other all over. Man, I miss those days!
old fred said:

Reactions: WhiteMarried and LoveDaAm
She is sexy, wish I was there. When my wife and I got along I got her to be a good little slut and 3 of my friends and I had a mini gang bang on her at a pool party. Everyone had her twice and filled her pussy full.

Reactions: LoveDaAm
Tri said:
She is sexy, wish I was there. When my wife and I got along I got her to be a good little slut and 3 of my friends and I had a mini gang bang on her at a pool party. Everyone had her twice and filled her pussy full.
I'd love to watch my wife get fucked by other guys. Our wild nights were great but that's where we drew the line. No full swap. Big regret.

Reactions: LoveDaAm and Tri
Tri said:
Did anything ever go down between you and the guys?

BIGCalifas said:
Did anything ever go down between you and the guys?
Nothing between the guys except shoving my wife's head down on each other's cocks

Reactions: LoveDaAm and midnightfapper
Tri said:
Nothing between the guys except shoving my wife's head down on each other's cocks
Ahhh..I'm tempted to give it a shot.

Reactions: LoveDaAm and Tri
BIGCalifas said:
Ahhh..I'm tempted to give it a shot.
Just an urge to suck some dick. I did once before but she wants to watch and I want to do it in front of her. While that dick slides in and out of her, in between, you know?

BIGCalifas said:
Just an urge to suck some dick. I did once before but she wants to watch and I want to do it in front of her. While that dick slides in and out of her, in between, you know?
Understand, she has a nice pussy.

Tri said:
Understand, she has a nice pussy.
I like your pic. Who is it?

BIGCalifas said:
I like your pic. Who is it?

It's my girlfriend, a guy has needs

BIGCalifas said:
I got the urge to kiss her pussy when she was getting fucked and it ended up with me being a full blown cocksucker, good luck, (no pun intended)

old fred said:
I got the urge to kiss her pussy when she was getting fucked and it ended up with me being a full blown cocksucker, good luck, (no pun intended)
Really? And?

BIGCalifas said:
Really? And?
So, what started out as a fascination watching my wife suck cocks has ended up with me being an energetic cock sucker myself. I think this slut wife thing is progressive. She started out being a sweet house wife and now she is a complete ***** and I am a cock sucker. life is great.

Reactions: midnightfapper, LoveDaAm and BigdaddyToronto
Damn! Nothing wrong with that! We hooked up with two couples, the first guy was well hung, but we drew the line at swapping. Seeing her with him got my curiousity going. The other couple, the guy had a micro, so no luck there. That was years ago, now we just talk about it. I admitted that I wanted to suck the first guys dick and then she told me that she had wanted that too. So now we are trying to make it happen.