Wife going to lovers house

• Thread starteropkccouple
  • Start date

opkccouple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 18, 2006
Well it has been about a year now since our first cuckold experience. It started with a guy here and there but nothing to regular. Until now. This will be the 4th time that my wife has been with her new lover. The first time it was them two during lunch break and i did not know about it the next time it was those two here at our home. Wife had me leave and take the kids to dinner and movie while she got fucked and then i came home and cleaned her up. the next time they let me watch as he fucked her and again i cleaned her up. while i was cleaning her up that time she sit on my face and as i cleaned her she started to pee on my face and said that i had to take it because her lover wanted to watch her pee on my face and so i did. Since then almost every other day she calles me into the bathroom and i lay in the tub and she pees on me She said it gives her a power rush when she does it. I enjoy it to i must say. Well tonight she is over at her lovers house and is getting fucked right now. she has informed me that tonight her lover is going bearback and is going to cum in her for me to clean. Before in the past he has just pulled out and took off the condum and came on her pussy lips. but tonight he gets the real deal. Also from now on when me and her play i have to wear a condum Although i really dont get to fuck her that much any more. But tonight when she gets home ill have my cage on and i will clean her pussy and then she is going to pee on me and she called a little bit ago and said that her lover said that he wanted her to fuck my ass with a strap on and they just went out and bought one so i guess ill be getting fucked tonight by her after i clean and take her piss tonight. Wish me luck ill add a few pictures of her later

hot cats sissy boy

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Custer Laststand
kansas city, johnson county, that area pussy is just A1, Grade A pussy. You are a lucky man even to see it.

hot cats sissy boy,
Sounds like your evening is full...hope she is as well & delivers you a very thick load from her Bull lover. I have followed your profile on c4p too & would offer to fill her as well. Have been bull for others & quite enjoy seeing the cuck clean!!
Doc

I had the same thing the first night Wife on our friends house she said she was gonna make them wear a condom but when she came home she had three loads dinner and that was the first time she ever came by fucking she told me if I fucked her I had to wear a condom she started going back to his house every other day for the next four years and fucked him for over seven years altogether

I was in the process of getting very jealous and frustrated about a recently moved in girlfriend 10 years ago who I found frequently chatting with other guys on the net ( at that time, AOL). We had a big blow out about it, and she packed one suitcase and did not come back that night. I called her the next morning asking where she went, and she said, I'm staying at my ex's house just two blocks away. His girlfriend is gone for the week and I'll be here until Friday. We met for drinks that weekend to patch things up, and I asked her about her staying over there with her Ex, and she just replied," Oh he has a girlfriend." and left it at that. It gnawed at me and I brought it up again a few days later. The next afternoon, I came back home and she was sitting in my living room with a good looking guy who I had never seen or met before. She introduced him as Dan, her old boyfriend and my neighbor, saying she thought I should meet him. It was pretty uncomfortable. She indicated that his friend was a travel agent who was out of town every together week for 4 days at a time and that she would be staying over there with him while she was gone, and hoped that I could understand without getting angry. When he stood up to leave, extending his hand for a handshake, all I could notice was the big lump in his shorts. later that night, she and I were drinking quite a bit and I told her how I thought her bringing that guy over to my home was really out of line, and she responded that she really loved the size of his cock ad it should not be too big of a deal if she fucked him now and then when she wanted to without me getting all bent out of shape, because she only got thoroughly excited by and satisfied sexually with package of his size.. I finally broke up with her after a couple of months of feeling totally used and humiliated by the situation. When she would return from her 3 night stays with him, she would intentionally shave to make sure I saw her very puffed out reddened vag lips.

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple, PlannB and Disco-cuck