Wife Transformed by Bull?

• Thread starterlos4426
  • Start date
Jesssador said:
I would get my tongue pierced but I dont think anything else unless it was on my face like nose or eyebrow or something.
Tongue pierce to make sure guys know you suck cock and enjoy it? Probably good at it!
Love, Mary white boy Buffalo

Reactions: powah9845 and SquirmingSub
breagan said:
My wife and I recently had to tone it down a bit. She had been seeing her first bull for nearly 8 months when my daughter notice something was amiss. The change wasn't too crazy but 16 years of suburban mom life took its toll. When she met her bull she started back at the gym, went to the spa a lot and started working at lot of nights and weekends.

I guess we didn't notice cuz it happened so gradually but one Friday night as my wife was going on an overnight "business trip" she said bye to the kids and left. Immediately after my oldest daughter (16) said "dad, do you think mom is having an affair?" I acted outraged but she said, "I saw a picture of her from a year ago and she a completely different person. Think about it, she works late every night. If she's not working she's at the gym or the spa. She has all new clothes, and who dresses like that just to fly to Ohio and go to sleep?"! She was right, of course. We'd gotten sloppy. My wife left in a tiny skirt, pumps and what I knew were a pair of panties she planned on leaving in the car. I acted like my daughter was silly but immediately called my wife who said I was overreacting.

Over the next couple weeks my wife noticed my daughter asking probing questions. Where she was so late, who she was with...etc. When my daughter found my wife's birth control she ask why she had that since my wife told her I had a vasectomy after our 3rd child when she gave her "the talk"! My wife made up some excuse about her cycle but it was enough to scare us. For the next month my wife dressed down and got changed in the car on date night.

Not long after we were going out to breakfast when my middle child made a comment like "whoa mom! You are getting a booty! Nice work!" And slapped her ass. My eldest just gave me a look.

The final straw came when my eldest was supposed to be sleeping over a friends and my wife went out. We though the coast was clear, as the youngest 2 were asleep, so my wife dressed slutty. Short skirt, pump, no panties! Only brought an overnight bag with gym clothes so she could say that's where she was in the morning. Soon after she left she called to say she though my daughter and her friend were following her in the friends car. Luckily she caught it early enough as she was meeting her bull at a bar in a very black neighborhood. Would have been tough to explain. She pulled into the mall and had me call the friends parents to see if they were there. They weren't. I thought it would be enough to get my wife to come home but it wasn't. She sat in the mall food court dressed like a slut for 3 hours until the girls mother called me to say they were home safe. She then met her bull.

Even though it was obvious we needed to be smarter, my wife did not go down without a fight. She proposed everything from taking her bull on actual business trips to taking a leave from her job and seeing him while the kids were in school, neither of which we could afford. Ultimately cooler heads prevailed and she broke it off but I'm not sure she would have if it were only a matter of embarrassing me. I think losing the kids respect was just a tad bit than she could bear.

breagan said:
My wife and I recently had to tone it down a bit. She had been seeing her first bull for nearly 8 months when my daughter notice something was amiss. The change wasn't too crazy but 16 years of suburban mom life took its toll. When she met her bull she started back at the gym, went to the spa a lot and started working at lot of nights and weekends.

I guess we didn't notice cuz it happened so gradually but one Friday night as my wife was going on an overnight "business trip" she said bye to the kids and left. Immediately after my oldest daughter (16) said "dad, do you think mom is having an affair?" I acted outraged but she said, "I saw a picture of her from a year ago and she a completely different person. Think about it, she works late every night. If she's not working she's at the gym or the spa. She has all new clothes, and who dresses like that just to fly to Ohio and go to sleep?"! She was right, of course. We'd gotten sloppy. My wife left in a tiny skirt, pumps and what I knew were a pair of panties she planned on leaving in the car. I acted like my daughter was silly but immediately called my wife who said I was overreacting.

Over the next couple weeks my wife noticed my daughter asking probing questions. Where she was so late, who she was with...etc. When my daughter found my wife's birth control she ask why she had that since my wife told her I had a vasectomy after our 3rd child when she gave her "the talk"! My wife made up some excuse about her cycle but it was enough to scare us. For the next month my wife dressed down and got changed in the car on date night.

Not long after we were going out to breakfast when my middle child made a comment like "whoa mom! You are getting a booty! Nice work!" And slapped her ass. My eldest just gave me a look.

The final straw came when my eldest was supposed to be sleeping over a friends and my wife went out. We though the coast was clear, as the youngest 2 were asleep, so my wife dressed slutty. Short skirt, pump, no panties! Only brought an overnight bag with gym clothes so she could say that's where she was in the morning. Soon after she left she called to say she though my daughter and her friend were following her in the friends car. Luckily she caught it early enough as she was meeting her bull at a bar in a very black neighborhood. Would have been tough to explain. She pulled into the mall and had me call the friends parents to see if they were there. They weren't. I thought it would be enough to get my wife to come home but it wasn't. She sat in the mall food court dressed like a slut for 3 hours until the girls mother called me to say they were home safe. She then met her bull.

Even though it was obvious we needed to be smarter, my wife did not go down without a fight. She proposed everything from taking her bull on actual business trips to taking a leave from her job and seeing him while the kids were in school, neither of which we could afford. Ultimately cooler heads prevailed and she broke it off but I'm not sure she would have if it were only a matter of embarrassing me. I think losing the kids respect was just a tad bit than she could bear.
We had a similar problem when our then 13 year old daughter discovered our correspondence and photo stash while snooping in our closet for Christmas gifts. We were very active swingers at the time. There wasn't any way to deny what we, and a lot of our friends, were doing. We sat her down and explained that some adults do do things like that and that we as a married couple enjoyed an open sexual relationship. She accepted that and for the rest of her teen years until she left home, we no longer had to sneak around with our party preparations. We also had a few words to say to her about respecting the privacy of others.

Reactions: cynful, MyWifeDatesNow, arabcuck and 1 other person
los4426 said:
Anyone have experience with a bull that has changed the looks of your wife to better suit him? For instance having your wife come home with a change in hair color, tattooes, piercings. Or more extreme like getting bigger boobs for him.
There is a girl named Michelle 'pass around' Ormond. she is a sex addict and her hub made her get a bunch of really graphic tatts as punishment. true story. here are some pics of her. isn't that wild??

Michelle6.jpg Michelle13.jpg Michelle14.jpg Michelle17.jpg

Reactions: cynful, cuckedjay, Gerwin and 4 others
Dark_Colossus said:
Since I love a bush, I make them stop shaving their pussy. I also forbid them to wear underwear unless it's their cycle.

Damn i would love to do the same if I had some sluts at my disposal. I guess I am more perverted as I would actually like them to stuff a vibrator in their holes while wearing panties and I would love to shave a pussy hairstyle personally for them.

Reactions: ckc
FaithinScience said:
When my wife first went black for me, I noticed change immediately.
Almost the next DAY she was louder, more confident, dressed more provocative, and slowly turned into a total slut.
She always had a nice tufted of pubic hair that went all the way back and swirled around her asshole, within days it was waxed smooth, including her asshole.
She would NEVER let me finger or fuck her asshole, only tongue in on rare occasions, but now its open to him whenever he wants.
She lets him cum anywhere, including in her mouth, when I could never get her to give me a blow job.
She ALWAYS made me wear condoms and I could never cum inside her even with a condom on because she was scared of getting pregnant, but now she is on YAZ and takes his loads bareback all day and night.. she has no problem getting a womb full of his seed before she is off to work, and by the time she gets home, her pussy is sooo drenched, stanky and crusted over but that doesn't stop her from making me eat her out before she showers and heads out that night. somtimes I get mad the way she acts and how she treats me, but at the end of the night when she comes home dizzy and sore and kisses me with salty lips and tells me she loves me, its alllllll worth it.

Now THIS is the ideal dream wife. If my partner would treat me like this I'd doubly worship the ground she walked on. I'd even pay her to live like this.

Reactions: cynful
my wife shaves bare for her bull, and she also allows her bull to bareback and creampie her, she is very submissive and does whatever her bull asks

Last edited:
Reactions: AstaSilva, cynful, BBCwhorewife and 5 others
the good wife said:
Shaved my pussy and had my clit hood pierced for my bbc boyfriend...it is a nice way to remind my hub every day who owns my cunt.
Maybe a queen of spades tattoo is in order just above your pussy

Reactions: cynful, powah9845, toolman2c and 1 other person
MZCuck said:
my wife shaves bare for her bull, and she also allows her bull to bareback and creampie her, she is very submissive and does whatever her bull asks

Did your wife ever get her cunt shaved bare before she did it for her Bull? Did she shave with her Bull watching?

Reactions: indiana hubby
she shaves but not always, sometimes her bull wants some bush down there, her bull usually shaves it for her, he likes the experience

PhilMarlowe said:
Did your wife ever get her cunt shaved bare before she did it for her Bull? Did she shave with her Bull watching?

Reactions: barbie1955 and jbalk20
neazcpl4fun said:
My wife a had steady lover for about 8 months while he was in town working on the overhaul at the powerplant. He told her that he always wanted her in a mini skirt without panties. She obliged him and when I asked for it it would never happen. She definitely dressed sexy for him anytime she was meeting him. He took her out one night dancing and she was wearing the requested mini skirt with no panties and he had it pulled up around her waste and was playing with her pussy while on the dance floor. She would no way in heck ever let me do that to her. The only other thing that he ever really did was fuck her outside the car in a bar parking lot...she would never and has never done that with me. Transformed her into a slut for him!
Mine does the same thing. Miniskirts for him but not for me

Mine even made movies about doing that. Mostly with Black men. But that was how she was able to afford all the babies she wanted.
She and I oly fucked for two years. THEN my 4 inch was an embarassment to her. Sh eis now married toher third hubby but a lot fo the men she was fucked by---many people here would recognize their names. I am 54 and she is 63. So think of the timeline of who was around when she was in 20's

MZCuck said:
she shaves but not always, sometimes her bull wants some bush down there, her bull usually shaves it for her, he likes the experience

I love bald cunts, I try to shave them all. It is arousing for both the shaver and the shave.

Reactions: koji and toolman2c
He had both of my nipples pierced with large hoops. My buttocks are branded on both sides with his marker.

Reactions: hwcpl2010
JMNBABE@comcast.net said:
I have changed my hair repeatedly for Black Lovers...usually some version of lite blonde, but one guy like my more natural reddish blonde so I let it grow out that way for him. Really I have never denied a Black Lover anything.......heck one Thanksgiving my Sister and I were at my Mom's house with "Black Baby Maybe" written on our bellies by the same guy we were both seeing and we had both had unprotected sex with him before going to Mom's for Thanksgiving!! Only my hubby knew anything about this...we were giggling like idiots the whole weekend, as she especially had to hide this from her husband until it washed off!! LOL

I have changed hair styles, colors, length, make up, way I dress, what I wear specifically, have done friends and family members for them, been whored, and several things I can't mention without getting banned!! LOL There really isn;t ANYTHING we won't do for them once we are "hooked" and that doesn't take very long!!

J

I really liked the post you wrote on the slutwives site, I would like to keep in touch and talk more with you, listen to your stories if possible and maybe you can give me some tips.
I am a single man who wants to find a hotwife to live the cuckold lifestyle.
I have very sober desires and would like to share with you.
My e-mail cornomanso@outlook.com
Thank you

indiana hubby said:
Mine does the same thing. Miniskirts for him but not for me

White cunts know if they don't obey they can be replaced, as for hubby getting what he wants, she's been told how to keep you in line

Reactions: whitewife696969
I always demand removal of all body hair, especially have her pussy shaved or waxed. If she’s cheating only I always smile at the thought how she explains it to hubby :)

Reactions: JohnLondon
BlackPersonalTrainer said:
I always demand removal of all body hair, especially have her pussy shaved or waxed. If she’s cheating only I always smile at the thought how she explains it to hubby :)
Was a tricky explanation for me when he didn’t know what I was up to

Reactions: jbalk20