Who wants to hear all the details

• Love
Reactions: costadelsol, Dingos, menow and 4 others
I definitely do!

Reactions: SharingHubby
Reactions: GFtoShare
We all do —. With pics

Reactions: SharingHubby
Hi every one, so my wife has been a hot wife for about 5 years she often chats on dating websites and has set up numerous dates in the past she will often just meet guys while out with friends and get numbers she does it to suit herself if she likes a guy and he chats to her she will see where it goes

• Love
Reactions: baddy145, happytwobeecucked and GFtoShare
Keep going!

One such occasion happened about six weeks ago, my wife went out for drinks with a friend of hers one Saturday night, my wife let her friend take the first cab, as she had further to go to get home and then stood in queue waiting, she began talking to the two guys on the queue behind her and when a cab came about 30 minutes later she asked them if they wanted to get it back to their hotel.

She said initially she had intended to drop them off but decided to take them up on the offer of a nightcap and got out with them when they got to the hotel.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, Rymark and baddy145
  • Love
Reactions: Rymark
SharingHubby said:
Of course I will post more regularly
i did similar encounters, after chat or after dance. i would like to chat with her and we will see whether ine day i travel to ireland for an adventure. tell me her mail

She ended up back in the room with both of them, they spirited her first then they took it in turns to fuck her then one fell asleep so she had anal sex with the other one I only knew she wasn’t coming home when I got the picture below

IMG_3713.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: kornyguyuk, costadelsol, baddy145 and 1 other person
It arrived to my phone at 2am it took me a minute to realise she was almost naked on a bed and not home

Reactions: NaughtyPaul and baddy145