dig420

HMFIC
Staff member
Admin
Beloved Member
Mar 20, 2013
Las Vegas
www.slutwives.com
This forum is about wives being bad in public, dancing in nightclubs, misbehaving at office parties, you get the idea. In case you don't, here are a few pix to get it started!

Pic-12.jpg public_date_cuckold_documented.jpg tumblr_m5tkquUbtq1r1szs0o1_500.jpg tumblr_m6c67iFAUs1r4vgxqo1_250.jpg tumblr_m8cmu9Otu61r1szs0o1_500.jpg

Reactions: yourmanneoh, franklyhorny, laury and 37 others
This website is starting to deliver EVEN MORE that the old sites. Great what some women get up to when they hit the booze, and release of inhibitions let them be the real slut inside their pandora boxes.

Reactions: Kellywestgate, MajorHorner, hookahsmokingskank and 3 others
I love to see my wife show off in public

98-12 (29).jpg 98-12 (35) - Copy.jpg 98-12 (58).JPG 98-12 (714).jpg 98-12 (715).jpg

• Love
Reactions: Tallblack, hornytrucker, JKUK and 29 others
Some girls just want to have fun, and alcohol makes it possible for those who would otherwise be a bit shy to join the group.

Reactions: hikawade, wantstowatch, Smallendowedhub and 1 other person
Good thread - keep it going I love seeing wives acting slutty in public

Reactions: MajorHorner, bobbyhotone2 and barebackslutwife
It's always a special thrill to me to see wives that may normally be demure and conservative have too many drinks and get urged on by her girlfriends to do something she otherwis would never do

P03.jpg P04.jpg P07.jpg

• Love
Reactions: inari, Raysclick, Ladiesfucker and 13 others
I Like to smoke a joint, go out have a drink, loose my inhibitions, sit with no panties and get fucked bareback in front of my husband.

DSC01452(1)PT800.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Naughtycub, blkpumpme, athotsking and 39 others
HotWifeATX said:
I Like to smoke a joint, go out have a drink, loose my inhibitions, sit with no panties and get fucked bareback in front of my husband.DSC01452(1)PT800.jpg

sounds ok to me
danny

Reactions: HornyCouplee and leonm
The 1st and last(especially!!) of these are HOT!!

Seeshow729 said:
It's always a special thrill to me to see wives that may normally be demure and conservative have too many drinks and get urged on by her girlfriends to do something she otherwis would never doP03.jpgP04.jpgP07.jpg

Love to see girls/women in this situation -- away from their long-time partners, they can let their hair down!!! And don't they just LOVE to play with a large cock (ESP one they haven't sampled before!)

Reactions: bobbyhotone2 and WimpHub2
dig420 said:

All are good.......but ESP the last 2 ----- something about girls getting totally horny when near some BBCs ......(and most girls do!!!)

Reactions: slutwifelina, hookahsmokingskank and WimpHub2
HotWifeATX said:
I Like to smoke a joint, go out have a drink, loose my inhibitions, sit with no panties and get fucked bareback in front of my husband.DSC01452(1)PT800.jpg

I bet he (yr hubbie!) quite likes that too!!!

Reactions: ljcarm
Seeshow729 said:
It's always a special thrill to me to see wives that may normally be demure and conservative have too many drinks and get urged on by her girlfriends to do something she otherwis would never doP03.jpgP04.jpgP07.jpg
Looks like an awesome party!! :)

Reactions: WimpHub2, Wife Hunter and leonm
Reactions: WimpHub2 and scott25660
your husband is a lucky man to have a woman like you!

Reactions: lovedit, athotsking, bobbyhotone2 and 1 other person