• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Would like to find a discrete bull in the Miami area

• Thread starterSharingcouple
  • Start date

Sharingcouple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 30, 2019
Hello,
We have had the fantasy of a cuckold scenario for a long time. We are not married to each other but we have been in a relationship for many years.
We have played before, but never real cuckold scenario.
We would love to find a hung bull preferably a BBC to drive her crazy and totally be in control of the situation.
She is late forties hispanic in good shape. Our conditions: discretion, cleanliness and safe sex. No drugs or diseases by any means.
Other than that, the bull would be the one dictating what goes on...

Reactions: TritonB
I will be owning this couple next week.

Well, after initial contact and arrangements to meet, we haven’t been able to get in touch with Whitealphabull...
We were very interested but it seems something happened ot he just changed his mind...
The point is: at this moment we are still looking and no bull owns us yet.

Sharingcouple said:
Well, after initial contact and arrangements to meet, we haven’t been able to get in touch with Whitealphabull...
We were very interested but it seems something happened ot he just changed his mind...
The point is: at this moment we are still looking and no bull owns us yet.
Have you guys found a bull yet?
Im 25 and live in miami... i can assist

Hello Nick.
After initial failure, we are having conversations with another bull and hopefully we meet and it happens soon...
But anyways, I think we both are too old for you... you are only 25... no way she would do it.
But at the moment we are still unowned...

I can probably help you find a nice bbc for you!
Would be dope to at least see it,

Hi Nick, we would certainly love a bbc for her to enjoy... but again, it is a shame that you are so young (well, I think this is the first time youth is a problem, LOL). I know if I tell her she will be fucked by a 25 year old she will say absolutely not! And having a 25 year old young stud watching while she is pounded by a bbc would be even more embarrasing for her!
Thanks for the offer. I would love to accept but I know her...

Reactions: Nickgomez