Your Favorite Stories

• Thread starterShidave
  • Start date
  • Tags
    true story
Hey, just an FYI, I dropped a story on literotica. It's in the loving wives section called 'The First Box' by FromDarkwater. Of course it gets hit with all the homophobic 1-bombers so it would help if any of you who do read it and like it to upvote it.

Splitbeard said:
Hey, just an FYI, I dropped a story on literotica. It's in the loving wives section called 'The First Box' by FromDarkwater. Of course it gets hit with all the homophobic 1-bombers so it would help if any of you who do read it and like it to upvote it.
I just checked out the story. It's really good. Post it here, you will get less haters I promise :)

Splitbeard said:
Read it, looking forward to more chapters

Reactions: Splitbeard
dig420 said:
Why don't you drop it here?
I may be mistaken (since it was the first story I've ever published), but I think there was an "exclusivity clause" about not having it posted on any other site for a certain period of time. I'll have to check again once I upload the second box...

SquirmingSub said:
Read it, looking forward to more chapters
Thanks! I've been fairly bogged down at work lately and haven't had much time to write after work. But I do plan on continuing the story.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
dig420 said:
I just checked out the story. It's really good. Post it here, you will get less haters I promise :)
Meh, I don't mind the haters. It's a certain niche, so I know there will be trolls who still read the story after the clear up front warning.
I believe a lot of those haters are secretly getting off to it then posting comments during thier refractory period when they feel the most guilt.