• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anal cherry

• Thread starterPatrickcuck
  • Start date

Patrickcuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 27, 2023
My name is Patrick
I met my wife Vicki our first year in high school.
Vicki is 5’2” blond blue eyes. 118 lbs small tits and a killer ass. When we first started dating she wouldn’t have sex it took me a year to get her to do it. She was very prudish and would always play hard to get. we got married in 2005 at 24 years old. She got a job at local grocery store where she met a girl named dawn. Down was a hot brunette about the same size as Vicki.
One day I was picking Vicki up from work and dawn was standing with her talking outside and when I got out to say high a car pulled up with a bunch of black dudes in it. Dawn said to us that’s my ride and hopped into the car with them. As she got in the back seat to sit in the middle of two guys in the back I seen one of them feel her breast.
Vicki seen it also and when I said something to her she said she has sex with all those guys. I couldn’t believe it.
I said she told you that and Vicki said she told her all the nasty details of how it all started dawn had moved into a one bedroom apartment next to 3 guys and she became friends with them and one thing lead to another and she slept with each of them at different times. When the 3 guys realized she was fucking them all they just started having sex with her altogether. She told Vicki she had only been with one or two other guys before and that she was loving all the attention she was getting.
She told Vicki it turned her on that most people would give them funny looks when they all went out together and that dawn liked to put on shows in public like letting the guys feel her up,so other people could see. Like they had just done.
That night in bed I asked Vicki what she thought of dawn and she said if she’s happy why not. I said it’s kind of wild that she’s fucking all of them how do they do it all three at once ? I asked and Vicki told me that it was pretty much random one at a time ,some times all at once. This was making me hard and Vicki noticed.
She said that turns you on? I said yeah a little, I lied it really turned me on.
Vicki told me that dawn was really graphic about describing her sexlife. She said dawn described having her first multiple orgasum when one of the guys suggested doing her in the ass and pussy at the same time. Vicki asked dawn if it hurt doing anal and she had said yes but she had cum hard from it when she got used to it.
Vicki said dawn had told her this a few months ago and it had sort of played on her mind. She said she had been fantasizing about doing anal sex. I had always wanted to try anal but had been too shy to ask because I had asked my ex girlfriend for it and she got grossed out by me asking and broke up with me.
That night she asked me to doing to her.
I was so excited. I got some Vaseline and went to put it in her and I prematurely came didn’t even get it in her.
She was so disappointed. We tried it the next night and the same result. She said I was ruining the mood for her.
I told her it was the stuff about her wanting it and the dawn story it just made me to excited.
She then asked me what about the dawn thing turned me on so much. I said it was a turn on that a chick would be so into sex like that and the thought of her liking multiple guys and the fact that they were black .
Vicki then asked what if I was into multiple guys like that would that turn you on? My cock was so hard. I was really to explode. She put me in her mouth and sucked me. She would stop and ask me questions like what if I was a slut like that?
What if I let two guys fuck me at the same time.
I told her it turned me on.
She then asks if I would get jealous.
I said I would definitely get jealous and I would be worried that she would find the guy was better and want to leave me.
She said she thought it was so hot that dawn could have multiple men and that it was a constant thought in her head that she had been pleasuring herself to the thought of it . Even fingering her asshole thinking of a guy taking her back there. She then told me she even used a hair brush handle and fucked her self in the ass with it. She said there was something about it that made her cum something about it being dirty. She said she had fantasized about some of the men at work just bending her over and taking her in the ass.
She even fantasized about strangers doing it to her randomly. I told her this was really turning me on big time. I then asked if it was something she really wanted to do or was it just fantasy.
She said it was something she wanted especially anal sex from a stranger was definitely the biggest turn on for her.
I said that’s so dirty and kinky. She said she knew that. She said she fantasized about it being a construction worker someone rugged. Maybe even a way older guy. Like a dad type .
I asked how would we do this if say we were to try it .
She said she had no idea but she didn’t want to it ruin our marriage that was one thing she was sure about. And she didn’t want to to be someone to close to us. Maybe someone from the Next town over. She said if we try it I don’t want you thinking of me any differently.
I said I was thinking of her differently but it was something that I liked I felt it was so kinky and purverted that I didn’t want anyone else to find out. Or her falling in love with the other guy.
She then suggested that we try it just once and maybe with a married guy that way he would keep his distance and she could still have fun. That’s why an older married guy would be better and less chance of getting an std.
I asked where would we do this at a motel is what she suggested. She said she wanted the guy to take her ass cherry.
She said that was her fantasy and she didn’t want me to watch, she said that would be to wierd at first. Maybe if it worked out I could watch or join in the next time.
We decided to look for guys online and one night she asked me about putting a Craigslist ad up. This was 2005 and you could do that.
She asked me to take some naked pics not showing her face. And we did that. I was so hard taking those pics. She’s so hot . She wanted a lot of pics of her bending over on the couch to show off her ass. She then told me she wanted to put a lot of ads pics up hopefully find a guy that liked ass, because she wanted to get ass fucked but didn’t want to say she wanted it. She wanted it to be organic. She completely shaved her tiny pussy and had on a tiny top on and no pain-ties . She had on red high heals . The ad said married men only 45 years old and in decent shape. Send dick pics at least. We posted the ad and the next day we had hundreds of responses. Even guys that were not in the age range begging for a chance.
Vicki showed me the few she wanted to meet and asked if we should give them her I.M name so she could chat with them. This was in the yahoo days and she started chatting with this guy named frank who was 50 years old and married a long time. He lived about 45 minutes from us. But drove by our way on his commute.
Once Vicki had a feel she like him she video chatted with him at first only showing her tits then her face. He showed her his face and Vicki thought he was good looking and told me she wanted to meet him.
She confessed that she was nervous to have sex the it’s him and asked me if she could go on a regular date with him first to break the ice.
I said how are you going to do that if he’s married ? she said his wife was a nurse that work Friday nights night shift. And he was free . I asked her if sex was on the table and she said she wasn’t sure .
I watched her get all done up she put on her make up and had on a tight black body dress. She looked hot but classy. She told me he was coming to pick her up and she didn’t want him to me just yet. She ask me to go into the bedroom then he came to pick her up at 8 o’clock
They had plans to go to dinner.
I peeked out our bedroom blind and watched him get out and go to the door. He was a very muscular guy but older.
I watched her get in his car and drive off.
At about 12 pm I heard Vicki come in the door and she looked radiant and was smiling. She said good your up let’s go to the bedroom .I am dying to fuck.we went to the bedroom and she started making out with me hot and heavy and I asked if she had sex with him and she said she had sucked him off in his car at the end of our driveway. And he had cum in her mouth. She said it took her a long time to make him cum that he had a lot of stamina. She then said his cock was a lot bigger than mine and it was very vainy.
And he had a very big head on it. She said he had huge balls. And that he asked her to suck on them a little .
He came a lot and some of it got on her dress. Because she had opened her mouth because she couldn’t swallow it all. . That when I realized she smelled like cum . We fucked and it was great sex . It was a really nice ice breaker. I felt really jealous but it was bearable.
We fucked again the next morning. She told me she had made plans to meet frank that next Friday. She said when she was sucking his dick he was rubbing her ass and told her he really like her ass a lot.
She told me she wanted to go on another date with him and take him into our large private backyard and fuck him by our pool on one of the pool chairs and I could peak and watch but she didn’t want me to interfere. She wanted me not to be seen. She then said she was going to leave a bottle of lube out there in case he wanted to you know.
The big day came they got home and she took him around the side of the house and to the pool .i heard the gate open. And I could see them in the moon light it was a full moon and I couldn’t see it all clearly but I could see very well.
They were by the pool chair and i watched them making out standing up and then I saw her drop to her knees and take him out . She looked over at our window and she took him in her mouth. She sucked his dick for a while and then he had her get on the pool chair and he pulled her jeans down and ate her pussy when she was in the doggy style position. I could hear her moaning as he made her cum. She had her head down and her ass up in the air and he started fucking her
At one point she arched back and kissed him and I could see she was saying something in his ear. And he nodded ok. She got up and went over to the little table and I seen her hand him the lube. She got back into the position and a seen him rub lube on her ass and his dick .
he repositioned her just a little to get the right highlight.
And he started to put it in. I seen her reach back and out a hand on his stomach as to make sure he didn’t plow into her but I could see he knew what he was doing because he paused at her hole and seamed like he was there for a few minutes just letting her get used to it.
He started slowly getting more aggressive and he worked all the way in .
He then started taking longer strokes and he had a good pace going for a while Vicki was rubbing her pussy the whole time,
I could tell he was going to cum because he really picked up the pace and she was moaning hard . I watched as he took two hard pumps into her and kind of just stayed balls deep in her. When he pulled out she was still rubbing her pussy.
They fell asleep out there for about two hours laying next to each other.
She came in and got in bed and we woke the next morning and had sex.
We talked about it and she asked me if see could do it again. And I said if she leaves the outside light on.

Reactions: EdT

Users who are viewing this thread