• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hurt my feelings?

• Thread starterHawkdoctor
  • Start date

Hawkdoctor

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 20, 2024
My wife and I are Medicare age now and still active. I struggle with ED and my 5” cock (use to be 6” but seems to be shrinking) can’t stay hard for more than a minute after I cum. She still loves sex but is slower to orgasm. Lot’s of oral, fingers, and toys. She almost never cums during intercourse and I know has a lot left in the tank. She won’t admit it saying “I’m fine or it was good.”

I’ve told her she needs to fuck another guy or two before we get too old but she just rolls her eyes. I think she doesn’t want to hurt my feelings and says it will break us up.

She is a former small college cheerleader with 38D and a luscious hairy pussy. I told her if she went to a motel bar during happy hour she would be in someone’s room in less than an hour.

Reactions: NLCuck and 2wheel
Hi are you looking for a guy for her or are you more asking for advice on how to proceed?

Hey being a good husband that understands there is a problem you can find a solution. Think about it.

Grady said:
Hi are you looking for a guy for her or are you more asking for advice on how to proceed?
I need to make sure she is willing. Right now I can’t talk her into it.

You need to find a right guy, set her up and it will happen.
She won't agree to it on face, but if you plan it, she will do it.

Reactions: Hawkdoctor
Indiadominantbull said:
You need to find a right guy, set her up and it will happen.
She won't agree to it on face, but if you plan it, she will do it.
Want her to fuck another guy pretty bad. I know she would love getting her pussy filled by a big cock.

Hawkdoctor said:
Want her to fuck another guy pretty bad. I know she would love getting her pussy filled by a big cock.
I’m going to ask her to go to a clothing optional place with cabins and a heated pool. My guess is she says no. Seeing people enjoying being naked might do the trick.

I feel I am in the same position, trouble keeping it hard, and cums WAY to fast...and now it takes almost 30 minutes of fingers toys and my lips to get her there...
She says she's fine, but I don't believe it, I really believe a larger harder one will really ring her bell, and I have given her a pass....she still says no.....

Try the online HIMS, really works , I did and cock now hard like 20 yrs ago (63 yo now), yes she takes awhile to cum, alcohol gets her loose to do it, but also slows her response.

Users who are viewing this thread