• Thread starterGordonPym
  • Start date

GordonPym

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 27, 2011
pymgordon.deviantart.com
- - - = = o = = - - -​

Coitus interruptus is a method of birth control, better known as “withdrawal” or “pull-out method”, in which a man, during intercourse withdraws his penis from a woman's vagina prior to ejaculation. (from Wikipedia)

- - - = = o = = - - -​

Obsessed

I’ve always been a cuckold wannabe. Even before marriage, I’ve always been sexually excited by stories of cheating wives, betrayal, and infidelity.
In recent years, this turned out to be almost an obsession, up to the point that female adultery has become the only subject of our dirty talking during love.
More recently, I became aware of events, that list Linda - my wife - as a key player and that transformed me in a real (vs. just fantasy) cuckold.
At first I was super-excited, but what happened yesterday struck me so toughly that it will change my life forever.
I feel as if as I have been awakened from a long, long, sleep and, all of a sudden, I seriously doubt that I will be strong enough to able to bear the weight of my new status.

==============

A Marginal Event

Last week, while having sex, Linda confessed one more of her short affairs: it seems that a senior cardiologist who works in Linda’s hospital focused his attentions on my wife.
And it seems that he even managed to plunge his tool into my lovely wife’s cunt.
Although this new story aroused me quite a bit, I did not give much importance to it: it had all the ingredients of a fake one, set up by Linda only to please my fantasies in bed.

After all, if Linda’s stories were real, this cardiologist would have been the fifth cock (other than mine) that Linda had tasted after marriage... If all Linda’s stories were real!

Some of you may recall my doubts, that I have reported on this forum a number of times.
Most of my readers of those times would agree that none of the stories were 100% convincing, giving the impression that Linda was just pandering to my fantasies.

Problem is (actually, today I wouldn’t call it a problem) that I could never find any evidence that Linda was telling me the truth, and had really and repeatedly cheated on me.
But as things progressed, and time passed, I changed my mind, and I slowly became convinced - even without any evidence - that those stories were actually true.

==============

A Summary of the Past

If you are interested, here is a short summary of the cocks that Linda might have tasted. If you are not interested, you can quickly jump to “Recent Developments” below.

No. 1: The Photographer - That was in 2004. I was at sea and Linda sent me via email a series of boudoir photos, as a birthday gift to me. Later I found extra photos from that series in which it was evident that the photographer’s dick was deep inside Linda’s mouth, and Linda’s pussy, followed by a cream-pie close-up. Even if those three final photos could look like a “smoking gun”, I am almost certain that they are PhotoShop fakes, purposely made to arouse me.

No. 2 (and No. 3!) : The Two Doctors - That was sometime between 2007 and 2009. It seems that during a routine gyno exam two doctors (a gynecologist and a radiologist) took advantage of my wife’s naivety. I’ve questioned Linda about this event many times, and she looked to me very much convincing. Nevertheless, the situation depicted is so unusual, and so potentially dangerous for the Two Doctors’ career, that I had serious doubts that it could be real. I labeled it as “Linda’s fantasy”

No. 4 : The Personal Trainer - A classic! Linda admitted that he attempted her virtue, but always denied that he succeeded in inserting his dick in her. She admitted that he finger-fucked her once - but never managed to penetrate her in the proper way. Who knows...

No. 5 : The Teacher - Another classic! Only a couple weeks ago Linda revealed me that a few years ago (in 2009 maybe) she had an affair with her Italian language teacher. This time it was more me catching her by surprise, rather than her telling spontaneously, as in the past. The story surfaced because I questioned her about some stains that I had found on a suspender belt of hers. When she gave me the explanation, no doubts that she was serious! She added so many details, some of them so insignificant, that the story cannot be simply a fruit of her fantasy.
For instance, she told me that the Teacher showed (and perhaps tested on her, I guess) some kind of ethnic sex toys that he was collecting.
Although Linda never returned to the Adult Learning Centre and never saw the Teacher again, that was the first time in which she admitted that she made love to another man deliberately, passionately, and dressing up for the event: that confession eventually made me a real cuckold.

=============

Recent Developments

After the Teacher’s story confession, my cuckold fantasy was eventually satisfied.
I was horny as ever.
I made love to her almost every day, and Linda liked it, and lessened her shyness about the theme.
I pressed her to know more details, which she eagerly provided me.
Then, one day, nonchalantly, Linda added unexpected information. She mentioned me of an event with a cardiologist at work. That took me totally by surprise, and worried me a lot.
I mean... one thing is fooling around with people you will never have the chance to meet again (unless you want) and one thing is doing it at your workplace, with a guy you will meet every day and that will spread the news with is colleagues!

And while the Teacher used a condom, the Cardiologist had her bare back!

She literally said: “It was a Coitus interruptus
Yes, she mentioned this odd term, which I had never heard from her mouth. I did know its meaning, but it sounded so peculiar on my naïf wife’s lips, that I was shocked.

Any way, the new story aroused me, it aroused her, we bot came, and sex was over for that night.
The following morning I was confused: the story looked like just a fantasy, but those words... they were so strange.
“Come on! - I said to myself - it couldn’t be true! She cannot be so careless to fuck a guy from work!”
I could not remove this thought from my mind: the more I tried, the more I found myself thinking of it, and wondering whether it was true or not.
I had only one way to check: ask her directly, while NOT in bed.
So I did, on Saturday PM.

It was just before supper.
At start it was not easy, talking of these things you usually mention only during dirty talking for sex is not the same.
But eventually I managed to start, and Linda showed that she was not against discussing the matter.
It didn’t last log for her to put things in order. She was very much convincing.

The story happened in Autumn last year, when I was ill.
She said that she had always had a crush on that guy, but did nothing as a form of respect to me. But eventually they had sex in his office: with an excuse he managed to have her there after hours. He asked about me and about my illness.
It looked like a professional interest, but the truth was revealed when he asked about my sexual performances, whether they were somehow affected by my sickness, and whether I managed to satisfy her sexually (which I didn’t , actually, because I was really, really debilitated).
Someway the Cardiologist managed to embrace Linda from behind. He caressed her, and she did not turned down his advances.
Very gently and very slowly, he lifted up her skirt (Linda had already changed), pulled down her pantyhose and panties, made her bend over and rest with her arms on the exam table.
His fingers played with her pussy in a way that she could not resist any further.
Then he slid his dick into her ready pussy, and started pumping, very slowly.
He had performed only a couple of strokes, when they heard some noise coming from the next office.
“Oh my god! That must be the cleaning lady! - he said - It’s a Coitus interruptus, goddamn it!”

=============

A Dream Collapsed

This story is so much different from the previous ones!
First of all, when she told me it the first time I had the impression that she needed to confess me something.
Second: those words, Coitus interruptus, how could she know them? Now I see...
Third: she did it at work! OMG! Can you thing of the implications?
And last but not least: while Linda was reporting me the story, she was perfectly lucid. We were sitting at the table, having supper, there was no foreplay ongoing, and there was no sexual fantasy driving her words.
No doubt that this story is real.

There is another weight that I cannot stop thinking about: this cardiologist is my cardiologist. That hospital is my hospital, the one were I am performing my periodic checks to keep my disease under control.
Will I ever be able to face those guys who know that I am a cuckold?

Moreover, if that isn't enough, Linda is two months late!
She says that it is an hormonal problem, which has nothing to do with pregnancy...
She says that I'm obsessed, and refuses to have a pregnancy test.
But, if there is a baby, he couldn't be mine, because of the therapy which I had last year, which made me sterile.

I do believe that Linda is NOT pregnant.
Anyway, this point is immaterial: whether or not there is a stranger's baby in her belly, this story is consuming me.
You spend an entire life after a dream, and when that dream comes true, you find that it ruined your life forever!

Very powerful and compelling story. So given the recent revelations, does her speaking of taking other men within her still excite you, or has reality killed the fantasy?

For peace of mind, I would insist that she take the pregnancy test. If not, you'll always wonder if she was and got an abortion.

Surprisingly, it somehow still arouses me, but it is far less powerful than in the past.
The big difference is that I cannot refrain from thinking of it all the day long, and that is absolutely not exciting!

Latest news: Linda just bought a pregnancy test kit. We agreed that we will use it tomorrow morning (it is advisable to use it with the first urine of the day). I'll keep you informed.

Hope you get the results you want.

GordonPym, it has been awhile since I have read anything about your journey. When I think back about some of the things you have written about in the past and your self-induced anguish about your lovely Linda, the first thought I have for you is to "chill-out" a little my friend. I know for me when my wife made the leap both my mind and my sex drive went into hyper drive, when I was at work I would wonder what she was doing and when I got home I was hoping that I would be having "sloppy seconds", so take a few deep breaths and just talk with Linda, because I'm sure that your anxiety will pass. Good to hear from you again. GTR

What was the test result?

gatorrdw said:
... the first thought I have for you is to "chill-out" a little my friend...

Thank you GTR. I'll do my best but it doesn't seem that easy ... ;)

GordonPym said:
Not pregnant! :):):)
She had warned be that she wasn't but I was still damn scared!
Grats on dodging the bullet