“Parallel Interview” Game with Wife, and following unexpected developments

GordonPym

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 27, 2011
pymgordon.deviantart.com
Yesterday evening I played with my wife Linda a new game.
I called it “Parallel Interview”.
It’s inspired by something I saw on TV a couple of years ago.
There were two motorcycle pilots (both very famous), interviewed by a journalist who was asking quite a long series of short questions at a considerable peace, while the two had very short time to reply.

The interview was edited in a way that the spectator saw the TV screen split in two vertically, with the face of one pilot in each side.
The spectator could hear the question, then the two short answers, in sequence.

Example:

Q: Your 2013 bike
Pilot One: Much more powerful than in last year
Pilot Two: It’s like taming a wild horse

Q: Your sponsor
Pilot One: Stingy
Pilot Two: Generous

Q: You’re your best childhood memory
Pilot One: When my dad bought me the first motorcycle
Pilot Two: My aunt Jeanine, who taught me love

Etc. etc.

(In a way, it is an evolution of “Truth or Dare?”)

I decided to test the “Parallel Interview” as a foreplay for sex, with the aim of forcing Linda to reply without thinking, thus revealing her most inner and better kept secrets. At the same time I had an excuse to declare something I never had the guts to confess.
It worked better than expected!

======
SET UP

The day before I prepared a list of 40 short questions.
The focus was on our (mainly Linda’s) sexual feelings, life and fantasies.

The list was written in a sort of crescendo.
The initial questions were a bit trivial, easy to reply to. The purpose was just warming up.
Then the spicy questions, while the tough ones were at the end.

Here are some examples (a very condensed crescendo):
- A good glass of wine?
- Scent of incense?
- Condoms?
- Having sex in the morning when just awake?
- Feeling my tongue in your pussy?
- Giving oral sex to a well-endowed guy (not me)?
- What about John, our neighbor?
- What about your Personal Trainers?
- Your plans for the upcoming business trip?
- The truth about those cum stains on your stockings?

And so on and so forth.

After I had completed the list of 40 “crescendo“ questions, I wrote my reply along to each question, leaving an empty space for Linda’s. Example:

- A good glass of wine?
L:
J: I never drink before sex

- Scent of incense?
L:
J: it awakens my wildest instincts

- Condoms?
L:
J: I hate them, but love when you put it on me using your mouth (BTW: that’s true!)

- Having sex in the morining when just awake?
L:
J: nice, but not as nice as that after a party

- Feeling my tongue in your pussy?
L:
J: I love eating your sweet pussy!

- Giving oral sex to a well-endowed guy (not me)?
L:
J: If I think at you sucking another cock, I have an instant boner

- What about John, our neighbor?
L:
J: He would fuck you tomorrow, if you only ask. But I know he’s not your type.

- What about your Personal Trainer?
L:
J: I still don’t know all the truth

- Your plans for the upcoming business trip?
L:
J: Jerking off thinking of you tasting a new cock

- The truth about those cum stains on your stockings?
L:
J: They are not mine, are they?

====
EXECUTION

Bed room, lights dimmed, soft music.
Linda in sexy lingerie, suspenders, stockings and blindfold. (Blindfold is crucial to allow her let go more easily).

After a short explanation, I read the first question, I hear Linda’s reply then I read my reply.
Then I skip to the second question.

While doing it, my hands roam on Linda’s erogenous zones, starting from the “less compromising” ones, again in a crescendo.

When I read replies like the one in the example “I love condoms only when you put them on me using your mouth”, I ask her to do so.

Or when I ask “What are your feelings when my tongue is in your pussy?” I immediately start licking her down there.

It gets hot very quickly - I am sure that you understood.
I didn’t expect it was so hot!

====
UNEXPECTED DEVELOPMENTS

Linda entered in her role better than my most optimistic prediction.
As said, the situation heated up very quickly: at the third/forth question Linda was replying fast enough to be spontaneous.
At the tenth question Linda entered in a sort of trance. She started climaxing (I was stimulating her pussy with my fingers) and clearly replying mechanically, without thinking.
It was as if she was on Pentothal.

I continued increasing peace.

Then came question #25 “The truth about what happened on the beach of So-and-So”
That question is related to a vacation that we spent in that place on 1995, for our fifth anniversary.
It was a wonderful vacation, very romantic, and we both recall it as one of the most pleasant vacations of our life. In spite of our kids (two at that time) we made passionate love anytime it was possible, as if we were newlyweds.

Note that it was still question #25! We were in the “spicy questions zone”, not yet in the “tough questions zone”!!!
The aim of the question was to make her recall some sexy events among the two of us, as a warm up for the following, more indiscreet questions.

Surprisingly Linda did not answer. She just froze!
She was like mesmerized, but I was feeling her pussy with my fingers, and I could tell she was still very vital down there, and no doubts that the question had caused her an instant arousal.

I repeated the question.
Still no answer.
To try to unlock the situation I whispered “Don’t you remember, having sex on the beach?”

Her reply was shocking: “How do you know?” she asked with a trembling voice.

Wait… Wait… Wait… You said: how do I know? But that was me … or … oh shit!
My cuckold cock, which was already stiff, became harder than a rock, but I manage to control the situation. “I have known it ever since…” (I was lying!!!)
While saying this I moved in between her spread legs, and put the head of my tool just on the entrance of Linda’s pussy, ready to impale her.

“You are kidding me, Jesse! You know nothing!”
In reaction, I trusted my cock deep inside her, making her jump: “Indeed, I know everything!” (FALSE!)

“If you know everything, tell me where did it happen then?”

I was starting pumping, while trying to focus on the beach - After 18 years it was not so easy.
I guessed that it could have happened in a shed, which was in a secluded part of the beach, before the palm trees.
There could be thousands of places where Linda could have fucked, hidden to my eyes, but that was the first plausible one which came to my mind. I dared a reply:
“You two did it inside the orange shed”
Linda sighed and started shaking her head. It could mean Wrong answer! It was not there, but it could also mean NO, it can’t be! How comes that he knows!

Still pumping, I insisted, whispering in her ear bravely: “I know everything”
While continuing moving her head fast left and right, Linda started moaning, and shaking her whole body, as if she wanted to free her pussy up.
I continued fibbing: “I know the place… I know the guy… I even know how you did it…”
Then I added: “Only think I don’t know is how many times
Linda was almost crying. Her swollen pussy had become so large that I could barely feel it, and was producing an endless stream of clear fluid.
That was so arousing for me too!
“How many times!?!? A hundred?” I said that just to provoke her
She shook her head. Now the message was clear, it meant No.
“Less than a hundred?”
“Yes, less than a hundred - How many times then?”
“Not so many!”
“More than once, then…”
Totally unexpectedly she nodded, and with a very low tone: “Yes, more than once.”

Oh, My, Godd !!!

Can you imagine my feelings.
A wannabe-cuckold of a lifetime, learning that his little, meek, prudent wife of then 5 years, had fucked a stranger multiple times, while on a vacation which was supposed to be a second honeymoon.
No! You can’t imagine it!!!

“How many times?! How many times?!” I almost shouted
“Three. It was three.”

While saying this she exploded in one of the most violent orgasms I’ve ever witnessed in my life.
Needless to say that in no time I unloaded all my cum deep inside her steaming pussy.

====
CONCLUSION

It took us ten minutes to recover.
At first I was shivering, and my heart rate must have been 200.
When the emotion subsided, I started mumbling, then I asked timidly: “Why haven’t you confessed that earlier. You know that I have always fantasized about it…”
“Because after doing it I felt an overwhelming sadness. I had removed it from my past.”
“Are you sure it is not just a fantasy of yours?”
“I wish it was just a fantasy...” she sighed. “I wish it never happened…”

--

It could be true, it could be fake.
I do not have any evidence, and will never have.
All my assumptions are based on her confession.
However...
1. We have fantasized many times about her being fucked by other men, but it never ignited such a huge orgasm.
2. My question came when she was answering mechanically, like on Pentothal, and she was not weighing her words.
3. Linda is very bad at inventing stories.

Bottom line, I believe that it is all true.
But, since I do not have evidence, I still continue to consider myself as a wannabe-cuckold not as a real-cuckold
- GordonPym

PS: this morning at breakfast she mentioned the event. She never does it, so I was a bit surprised. She asked me if I liked the story that she told me, implicitly stressing the fact that it was all fruit of her fantasy. I said “Yeas, wonderful”, but it sounded to me as a confirmation that it is NOT just a fantasy.