bjbigbear

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 10, 2010
我们夫妻是中国人,在北京。有懂中文的白种人吗?

For the benefit of the less travelled among us, allow me to translate:

bjbigbear said:
我们夫妻是中国人,在北京。有懂中文的白种人吗?

Who is the biggest cocksucking pussyboy on this forum?

MacNfries said:
"你会说英语吗?" :p

Duke9555, for certain. :p

Sorry.不会:)

bjbigbear said:
我们夫妻是中国人,在北京。有懂中文的白种人吗?

我可以帮您当翻译。;)
I can help you to translate from Chinese to English, Japanese, Arabic, Korean and so on.

Pinkyrod said:
我可以帮您当翻译。;)
I can help you to translate from Chinese to English, Japanese, Arabic, Korean and so on.

Thanks
我们想认识能来北京一起玩的朋友。

bjbigbear said:
Thanks
我们想认识能来北京一起玩的朋友。

翻译如下

bjbigbear is looking for white bulls for his Chinese wife in Beijing

Pics of his Chinese wife: my chinese wife - Cuckolds.com Forums

If you are in Beijing and interested in taking on a Chinese pussy, this offer is right for you folks! :D

"English-Chinese" or "Chinese-English" Translator: Bing Translator

Cheers!

有没有更多的图上来,求楼主继续发老婆玉照

mechanica said:
有没有更多的图上来,求楼主继续发老婆玉照
Are there any more pictures of your Chinese wife to share with us here?

You can PM him for more pics...I think! ;)

cumbox - don't you get tired of your solo-crusades here...

You seem to be easily offended by what others here don't at all consider a problem or issue?

Just curious.

MacNfries said:
WOW ... cumbox, you sure are an emotional guy ... look at you, your face all red, your veins popping out on your neck. :p

Maybe we can get this guy to change his language to Pig Latin ... You like Pig Latin? You DO speak Pig Latin, don't ya ... I mean, everyone I know speaks Pig Latin ...

"Itquay alkingtay inway Inesechay, amnday itway?" :D

Can you give me some tradisional Yorkshire puddings (creampies), please? :D

Pinkyrod said:
You can PM him for more pics...I think! ;)

Thanks for your advice~:p

Pinkyrod said:
Can you give me some tradisional Yorkshire puddings (creampies), please? :D

I like this response!

MacNfries said:
Sure ... why didn't you just ASK! ;)

Thank you Mac, I need a bucket as there is too much cream!:p

Attachments

• food-buckets.jpg
    food-buckets.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 104
bjbigbear said:
我们夫妻是中国人,在北京。有懂中文的白种人吗?
你喜欢吃奶油馅饼后,你的妻子与另一名男子的性交呢?

此外,有多少男人性交你的妻子吗?

Insulting comments about non-U.S. forum members are not welcome...

cumbox said:
Why the hell are the members encouraging these figure languages to be used on this site? .... This is an American site using the English language to communicate with each other, or it should be. .... Yes, I know this is an international site but what is the point of them being on here? If they can not write our language, how can they read it?

This is an open forum on the world-wide web. By definition, that means members can post in any language they choose.

If someone posts in a language not widely spoken by other forum members and no one responds, the original poster (OP) might conclude he or she needs to post in a language more widely understood by other forum members — but that conclusion, and choice, should obviously be up to the OP.

Insulting comments like the above directed toward forum members who happen to live in countries other than the U.S. are always inappropriate. All should consider themselves welcome, regardless of their nationality and language.

Custer Laststand said:
This is an open forum on the world-wide web. By definition, that means members can post in any language they choose.

If someone posts in a language not widely spoken by other forum members and no one responds, the original poster (OP) might conclude he or she needs to post in a language more widely understood by other forum members — but that conclusion, and choice, should obviously be up to the OP.

Insulting comments like the above directed toward forum members who happen to live in countries other than the U.S. are always inappropriate. All should consider themselves welcome, regardless of their nationality and language.

Good point, Custer Laststand! :cool:

Official languages of the United Nations