• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

1 year marriage contract

• Thread starterJerkonyourgf
  • Start date

Jerkonyourgf

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 30, 2021
fetishjav.net
1645204188_havd-417-00000.webp
One day I received an offer from a business man. He wanted me to marry him on bargain terms. The bottom line is that in order to conclude a series of profitable financial transactions, my husband needed to have a wife (everything is like in the scenario of Hollywood films). Outwardly, he was sympathetic, and what is no less important - he was financially wealthy. He offered me good money. We signed a contract for 1 year. Thus began my marital history. We started living together. He was not too talkative and initially showed no intimate interest in me (although intimacy was not prohibited in the marriage contract). That was the first few weeks. He worked a lot, so we spent very little time together. I was at home, I was bored and I mostly spent time in the kitchen.
1645204189_havd-417-00003.webp
One morning, leaving for work, he said that today his work colleague would come to visit, and that I would welcome him kindly if my husband did not return from work by this time. I walked him to work, and I myself took a shower and then started cooking in the kitchen.
1645204189_havd-417-00013.webp
It was a big surprise for me when an unfamiliar man came into my kitchen. He behaved like at home and spoke without any hesitation. However, we did not have much dialogue. He said that my husband gave him the key and told him to wait for him in the apartment.
1645204190_havd-417-00022.webp
This is basically all, then he began to change insolently, touching my chest, undressing me and not responding to my comments in any way. But to be honest, by that time I didn’t have sex for like a month, and sometimes I went crazy with this desire. Therefore, I gave a look of disgust and not desire, but I myself enjoyed it when he made me suck his cock, when he caressed my breasts and did cunnilingus, and when he fucked me in that very kitchen.

Reactions: Pinkyrod
sounds like our relationship but we arnt married, yet? hopefully soon maybe... but my boyfriend asks me to do things for him and take pixs and send to him @ first i said no but the first time was kinda scary and i was excited at the same time to let his friend take pixs of me and guys are like bossy when i showed my bra he touched me and said take it off or no pixs for ur man and i didn't want him to get mad...

Reactions: Mistereman and Jerkonyourgf
kittykatwinK said:
sounds like our relationship but we arnt married, yet? hopefully soon maybe... but my boyfriend asks me to do things for him and take pixs and send to him @ first i said no but the first time was kinda scary and i was excited at the same time to let his friend take pixs of me and guys are like bossy when i showed my bra he touched me and said take it off or no pixs for ur man and i didn't want him to get mad...
Wow, this is very interesting. I would like to hear the continuation of this story

hi im krys... really u wanna know what happen... hehe it might be long lol...

so his friend calls ,e and we arranged a time to pix me up he seemed kinda nice and said DONT WEAR ANY PANTIES!! so he come to get me... so my boyfriend said no sex right but im gonna be in my panties or bra... so as soon as i get in his car he reaches over and feels my crotch and i said i got underwear on and said not here in front of my house my moms home... he seemds a little mad and drove off but didn't talk to me... then he stops on the highway and tells me to take off my panties or get out... i said i cant im chubby and he told me to get out and remove then... so i took off my pants and took them off but put my pants back on and he seemed good... he was telling me how i need to do what i am told so no one gets upset... we get to this place and he says come on and he is taking pixs of my saying pose... i was embarrassed but i posed... then he had me take off my shirt and i knew these were the pixs my BF wanted, so i did... then he tells me to take off my bra and at first i didn't want to then he said then no pixs and hes leaving... saying if im not got to obey him so the pixs turn out good then he doesn't want to work w/ me... i didn't want him mad or my BF and i didn't want to have to walk home, so i did what he said... he told me to turn around and pull down my pants and hold my ankles as long as i could so he could take pixs... the 3rd time he said hokd longer and thats when he grabbed me by the waist and pushed into me all the way in... i must have been wet because he went straight in... i tried to get away but my pants were tangled and he held tight so i couldn't move and i said no... he told me to relax and take it and he was pushing in as hard as he could... i felt him finish and he pulled out and was still taking pixs... brb

Reactions: Mistereman and GFtoShare
kittykatwinK said:
so his friend calls ,e and we arranged a time to pix me up he seemed kinda nice and said DONT WEAR ANY PANTIES!! so he come to get me... so my boyfriend said no sex right but im gonna be in my panties or bra... so as soon as i get in his car he reaches over and feels my crotch and i said i got underwear on and said not here in front of my house my moms home... he seemds a little mad and drove off but didn't talk to me... then he stops on the highway and tells me to take off my panties or get out... i said i cant im chubby and he told me to get out and remove then... so i took off my pants and took them off but put my pants back on and he seemed good... he was telling me how i need to do what i am told so no one gets upset... we get to this place and he says come on and he is taking pixs of my saying pose... i was embarrassed but i posed... then he had me take off my shirt and i knew these were the pixs my BF wanted, so i did... then he tells me to take off my bra and at first i didn't want to then he said then no pixs and hes leaving... saying if im not got to obey him so the pixs turn out good then he doesn't want to work w/ me... i didn't want him mad or my BF and i didn't want to have to walk home, so i did what he said... he told me to turn around and pull down my pants and hold my ankles as long as i could so he could take pixs... the 3rd time he said hokd longer and thats when he grabbed me by the waist and pushed into me all the way in... i must have been wet because he went straight in... i tried to get away but my pants were tangled and he held tight so i couldn't move and i said no... he told me to relax and take it and he was pushing in as hard as he could... i felt him finish and he pulled out and was still taking pixs... brb
that sounds as the way to handle you

Users who are viewing this thread