• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

10/10/2009 A pleasurable Visitor.

• Thread starterfunwife04
  • Start date

funwife04

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 30, 2004
10/10/2009 A pleasurable Visitor.

Yesterday at 12 noon I had a call from a young African man from Ghana. He explained to me that he was a student. He had been given my name by some other Africans who knew me. He was a bit nervous at first. They had told him that I enjoyed sex with young African men. I asked their names and he told me of 2 guys. I knew one well the other I had met a few weeks back. He wanted to know if he could come and see me. I chatted to him for a while to get to know him. I took his number and said I would call him back. I called one of the guys who had introduced him. I know the guy well. He confirmed he was a good guy and genuine.

I then called him back and asked him some personal details: How big his cock was. He told me 9 inches. (He was big so I would need to be prepared for it) I asked if he was experienced with white women. He told me no only African women. I explained the arrangements that it was my choice and if I found him unsuitable when he arrived I would not go any further. I asked him not to be ***** when he arrived. He told me he didn’t drink. I explained I was not young and that he had to be comfortable with that. He said he had been told I was very sexy and he found it exciting, me being older. I asked if he would prefer me totally naked or with lingerie. He laughed and said “naked please”. I then arranged for him to come over at 8pm if that was suitable for him. I gave him directions and said I would see him at 8. He thanked me and said he was looking forward to meeting me and would be over at 8.

I spent the day doing my things round the house and shopping. At 7 pm i ran a bath and bathed cleaning my pussy. Then I prepared my “sex” room ready with towels and nice scents and clean bed linen. Then about 10 to 8 I played with my pussy to get it open and ready as he was a big guy and I wanted him to go in easily. I then put on a see thru black coat and nothing else.

He arrived a bit late at about 8: 15pm. His name was Aki. He was tall and slim over six feet with very, very black skin. He had a sexy deep voice. We talked for a few minutes and then I took him through to the room. I closed the door. We began kissing. He opened my gown and his hands roamed all over my body making me very excited. He pulled the robe off my shoulders and let it drop to the floor. I stood naked whilst he looked at me. He felt my breasts and ran his long black fingers along my slit making me sigh again really aroused by his large black hands on my white breasts, belly and thighs. We embraced again. I could feel his hard cock through his trousers. I pulled back and started to undress him. I removed his pants. At last I saw his slender long, very straight, hard black cock. I gave a little shudder as it sprung up thinking I was going to have that in me very soon. His body was hard and slim. I lay back on the bed and called him too me. We kissed for a few minutes and he was very, very excited. S o was I. I told him I wanted his cock inside me. He parted my legs and got between them. I felt his long black shaft on my open pussy, then he just pushed it in making me cry with pleasure as it went deep into me, stretched me open as it burrowed its way in. He pumped me slowly to start with but he was very aroused and soon was ramming into me very hard making me cry out as it was so hard, so intense, so pleasurable.

He rammed hard. I had one cum then suddenly another one just shot through me. I was calling his name, begging him to fuck me. He was ramming my pussy. It was making embarrassing wet noises as trapped air escaped from inside. Then; he rammed very hard: Held his groin against my pelvis and just shot all his sperm deep into my pussy. “Oh baby” I said “give it all to me you lovely fucking sexy black man, god I love you sexy guys”.

We lay after for a while, then he was hard again. I sucked his cock for a while. Then he fucked me again slowly looking at my body and face as he slid in and out of my gaping pussy, enjoying seeing my most private pleasure as I moaned and sighed under him urging him on. He spread me 2 more times afterwards pumping my now very open hole with that lovely long hard shaft. He left at midnight.
Julie

Attachments

• Julie-2.jpg
    Julie-2.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 1,157
I am SO jealous!! You are very lucky to be able to find nice Black guys so easily...how did you get started in the lifestyle?

JMNBABE

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been in it all my life really.

Users who are viewing this thread