• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

10 inches of Beer Can thick dick

• Thread starterBeercan10
  • Start date
damn! you are blessed with a beautiful cock...I'd spend all night worshipping that bbc. To feel that stretch my tight pink pussy...omg!

Interested

Write to LIVELY125@yahoo.com how old yu are and if you travel or entetain only locally. Your likes and dislikes.

OMG!
that can't be real........can it?

Do you every travel to Atlanta and what is your e-mail address so I can send you some pictures? I am pettite with huge tits so how long is your dick?

WOW!!! What a cock!

Hey there Manassas VA here

Ever come to DC :)

wow...would love to feel you ramming deep and hard inside my hot tight pussy

make me next

baby cum to tx and fuck me!!!!!!

jesus christ id be a virgin again:bj:

Jennifer_Shannen said:
OMG!
that can't be real........can it?

...these pics have been on the net for years....I'm not sure about them

WOW! niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

OMG, im in love.

@wisconsin BBC. I've been posting for years, at least since 1998. I post regularly at some websites and I've seen my pics used for adult websites. But weather you see my pics here, or stolen on the web somewhere...there're still just lil ole me.

Attachments

• Untitled_0134 010_0001.jpg
    Untitled_0134 010_0001.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 727
Beercan10 said:
@wisconsin BBC. I've been posting for years, at least since 1998. I post regularly at some websites and I've seen my pics used for adult websites. But weather you see my pics here, or stolen on the web somewhere...there're still just lil ole me.

How come none with any ladies?.

baby cum to tx and lets fuck!!!!! hell i will even let everyone watch just fuck me!!!!!!! plzzzzzz split my cunt!!!!!email me baby!!!!!damn just cum fuxk me bareback!!!!!!!

hello we are a 42m 36f mwc from WV we are looking for extremly dom and hung black men 4 her or us email us at whitecouple4blk@yahoo.com

Would love to play with that , but i think you'd have to be happy with me licking and sucking it all nite b/c I don't think it would ever fit in any of my holes ...unfortunately ..

oh daddy im a virgin and you can pop my cherry with that rod

Users who are viewing this thread