• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

100+ Photos of White *****

• Thread starterSuckIt
  • Start date

SuckIt

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 25, 2006
Thread deleted.

That link does not work.

the link works for me. damn that girl is smokin'.

Wow! I am a ass chick and that is one fine ass! Is she bi?

fuck yeah!!!

she is hot - any pics of her sucking on xlge cock???

She needs black cock

I would like to have my wife's black lover turn her out, with my wife.

"Wassup. Just made an album w/ my g/f's pics (webcam/digital/scanned). She's a true ***** for dark cock to the extreme. Make all the comments you want about her, from what you'd do to her, to whatever else. I show her off all the time, and she loves it. She's a typical white girl, 18, into Britney Spears, and has that prissy attitude, yet she's nasty as fuck, into the roughest shit, from abduction r/p, to violent gang bangs. I'm even concidering running a train on this slut, so keep up. Here's the link:"

One might think with a build up like that, there just 'might' be a few shots of her in action. Otherwise some cynical folks might think something not too 'kosher' about this. But on the other hand it didn't cost anything to look.

Would love to be a party ***** with her sometime....maybe a gangbang?

SuckIt said:
Wassup. Just made an album w/ my g/f's pics (webcam/digital/scanned). She's a true ***** for dark cock to the extreme. Make all the comments you want about her, from what you'd do to her, to whatever else. I show her off all the time, and she loves it. She's a typical white girl, 18, into Britney Spears, and has that prissy attitude, yet she's nasty as fuck, into the roughest shit, from abduction r/p, to violent gang bangs. I'm even concidering running a train on this slut, so keep up. Here's the link:

Code:
[url]http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/suuuuuckit/album?.dir=b654&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos[/url]

She frequently dyes her hair blonde, as you'll see, but her natural color is brown.

Tear it up.[/QUOTlook my mames melvin i live in austin tx sedn me a message at melvin_ferris@yahoo.com and ill let you see what i look like on cam

sonicsole said:
the link works for me. damn that girl is smokin'.

Link works for me as well!

I'd love to see her abused by niggers. She'd have to lick all their unwashed assholes clean first before perhaps eating their excrement. Then she'd be fisted and ass-fucked til all had cum in her ass Finally she'd push it out onto a plate and, on her bitch knees lap up all the skanky shit/cum mixture- Dirty enough for you!

Users who are viewing this thread