• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

100% True post...all the cards are on the table now

• Thread starterHoyt
  • Start date

Hoyt

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 30, 2006
Recent events in my life have motivated me to simply drop the bullshit and be honest with folks. Tackful yes, but honest.

It has been a very liberating experience.

I'd like to set things straight here and now with my freaky friends here.

Most every post I've made on this forum has been grounded in some small way to an actual event, location or perception. I've taken steps to change names, obscure facial features or otherwise identifying characteristics. Discretion is a huge need for my wife and I.

The absolute truth of my wife's sexual history as documented in my stories is this:

• 10 years ago I'd been away on business for several days. I returned home midmorning while she was out. I put away my stuff and took out the trash. In the outside trash can I found probably a dozen empty beer bottles of a type I never drink.
  • My heartrate went crazy high
  • I began to look all over the house, carefully. On her nightstand I noticed a small photo album of ours face down. The back of it is suede. There was a round mark on it as if someone had left a sweating beer bottle there. She'd never use this as a coaster...my heartrate kept pumping...anger and loss began to overtake me.
  • Continued looking and began looking into the various purses she has. Found a reciept to a sports apparel shop for men. She'd bought a fairly big ticket item. The date was a week after my birthday and she'd never given me a card, present or acknowledged it. Who was she buying this for?
  • The clincher was finding a handwritten note in the same purse. It was written by a guy who was saying how much he cared for her and the special time they'd been sharing.
  • Wife walks in the door a few hours later and she's dressed so sexy, make up, hair, nails all perfect, delicious looking. My heart rate ground to a near halt. I thought I was going to die. She came over and smiled and asked how the trip had been. She said she was in the mood for a very rare afternoon cocktail...could I be a dear and mix her favorite drink (I've overstated the amounts of drinking she actually does in prior stories).
  • She actually waited and watched while I made it. I noticed the bottle of her favorite was low. She smiled the whole while and licked her lips wickedly. An outsider would have thought she was flirting with me. I knew she was looking at the bottle and remembering the guy who'd last handled it.
  • Normally she'd change into yoga pants, sweats, etc and kick back and relax. Not this day. She sat with me and essentially looked like a lazy cat laying in the sunlight...purring. We made small talk and I remixed her drink. I'd already had a couple of stiff rum'n'cokes before she came home to steady my nerves. I hit two shots chased by another rum'n'coke.
  • Conversation was light for the next few minutes....and she clinked her empty glass to mine and said, "So, you wanna go to our bedroom?". She almost never initiates contact. It was very odd.
  • Standing at the foot of the bed, she turned her back to me...I stepped in and put my arms around her from behind. She moved my hands...put them over her breasts. I squeezed and and rubbed them through her blouse and bra. She pulled one of my ands down over her flat belly and placed it over her crotch. She ground her ass back against my groin. I kept at the cupping and squeezing and she unbuttoned her slacks and pulled them down ******** her ass and bare hips which my hands were now grabbing. She leaned her head back and allow me to halfway kiss her...her tounge darted out and licked mine while her head was turned. She pulled my hand to her crotch. Her pussy mound was swollen...and very, very wet and hot. Her other hand reaced back and pulled my fly down while she fished around my boxers and pulled out my cock....stoking it. She leaned over the bead and pushed her ass back, my hands were still around her front...it almost pulled me over onto her back. She stated in a guteral voice, "Take me from behind....put it in me....do it right now".
  • Any other circumstance and I would have been fully erect and ready. This whole thing was a set-up...she was directing the action like never before. She was spontaneous like never before....I was just an actor in this scene. So much was going through my head...hours before finding all the evidence...heartbreak....confusion....too much rum. MY COCK WAS LIMP. She was now saying in a more forceful voice in terms I'd never heard her say....."Do it now!!! FUCK ME ".
  • I couldn't get it up. She reached back and pulled on it...nothing. She let out a big sigh and rolled over and said in a disapointed voice, " come here and lay down, I'll fix it". As if she was gving me frustrated instructions. She has always said she enjoyed giving me head. She went to work but it just wasn't happening....she began pulling and squeezing faster harder and grunting while sucking and using her hand (which became a fist)....."DAMINIT what is the problem?".
  • I never could get it up that day. Our session ended there. She got up and drew a bath...closed and locked the door and stayed in there for an hour. I'm sure she got herself off. I laid there and wondered what the fuck had just happened.
  • I'll never forget the details of that day....ever. It marked a significant change in my life. I confronted her about the affair shortly thereafter and it all hell rained down on our marriage. Weeks of turmoil and accusations. We decieded to stick it out. I made significant changes.
  • Ten years pass and find me taking things for granted. We just don't go out as a couple together at all...always as a family with childeren. We are good parents but not carving the time for each other out.
  • She'd often come home late from the gym on nights that I was cooking dinner...the rest of the family would sometimes have to eat and get homework and baths out of the way while I'd wait for her to come home. 7:45pm on some nights. This went on for a few months.
  • We talked while she was at work one afternoon. This was a day where I'd be playing "soccerdad" that afternoon and evening. Without her knowing, I made other plans and tailed her from her job.
  • It took some doing, but I found her car parked in front of house. We'd never been in that hood at all....ever.
  • I parked and walked up to the front of the house to a lighted window. I could see through thin curtains. I heard a conversation going on...some guys voice and then her voice. Laughter and giggles. I went to the door and knocked. Seconds later the door opened and I confronted the man standing there, my wife was standing there, too... I could have easily walked in there and rearranged the place and his skull. I had quit being mad though, just utterly disapointed. I left.
  • Over the next three days she confessed to the affair and provided details with ease. She said she wanted to remain married but needed fun. I confessed to her that for years I'd had fantasies about watching her with another man. I'd never voiced them because I was scared of her reaction.
  • She was devastated over hurting me...cheating on me...even assumed that I'd been doing the same.
  • She told me that she was needing fun adult experiences and we both agreed that we simply don't make time out for each other like we should. She wanted dating experiences with others to satisfy the need. She picked someone safe...someone she knew would never lead to feelings for.
  • She told me about there three encounters. The first time the fucked for 20 mins and he couldn't cum and he never was very hard. Second time same thing. Third time was an hour before I knocked on the door that day. They'd started and he wasn't hard enough to put on a condom. She gave him head and he was finally able to get the condom on. He rolled over on top of her and they fucked for another long session. She finally stopped it. She said he never came the three times they fucked and niether did she. She did say he was longer but thinner than mine. She said that she was most likely going to end it with this guy soon. I suspect she was going to go on to another one. I don't know. I've been scared to ask if there are others. I suspect there must have been.
  • She began asking for detatials as to how the "watching" experience would work. We were laying in bed. I desribed a scenio that ended in a hotel room....she and the guy embracing...standing, removing each others clothes.
  • She stopped me and asked what he'd look like. I asked her to tell me what she'd want? She said, "Tall 6'2"...g
  • tall 6'2" or so...no shorter. Solid, not skinny. Muscled underneath but doesn't have to be a cut up P90X'er....can even be slightly heavy....good teeth are a must. Doesn't have to have a some great looking face
  • I said okay. She asked more questions about the encounter. "so you just will be watching?". I said yes...unless you wanted me to get involved. "Later, after he's done...and gone...I'd want you" she says.
  • "How would it go?", she asked. I instructed her to reach accross and feel me. She did and felt my unreal hard unit. "OH MY....what is this?", she exclaimed. I said that's how hard I'd be watching you with your stud...hard the whole time.
  • She kept her hand on me. I went ahead and said it all and used terms that I never used before with her. I told her I wanted to watch her suck his cock and I hoped it was a big one that she lick and suck on making it hard...(she pumped and squeezed my throbbing unit)
  • She continued to pump me and asked, "You want me to suck his dick and watch?". No, I said, " I want to watch you suck his huge COCK and then he put it in your PUSSY and hear you groan as it goes in...too big to take it all the first thrust."
  • She mounted me right then and groaned out in a very loud way. I've never been harder. She then FUCKED me while I squeezed all over her and continued to tell her what I wanted to see...." I want to watch you get fucked and cum again and again....take a break and then fuck more....from different positions"

Continued.....want to get this off my chest.

• She was on top fucking while I squeezed her breasts....I kept on talking in a loud voice while she was on me.
  • I almost came and told her to get off. she moved beside me and kept her hand on my shaft. I told her I wanted to watch him pull out of her pull the condom off and tell her to suck his COCK and pump it. (her hand was still pumping me)
  • As she kept pumping me....she leaned over and sucked... I said hell yeah, girl that's what you'll be doing....you'll be sucking that cock and making him shoot a big load all over you neck and tits....a huge load of hot cum that you sucked out of him. She was groaning while sucking me off. I reached over and got my cellpone and hit the light and snapped a shot.
  • "What are you doing?", she asked as I took the pic. I said I was doing exactly what I'd be doing when I watched her fuck the stud....taking pics and the light would be on so I could see it all.
  • You really want to watch? she asked. Hell yeah....I want to watch him fuck you, cum all over you as you suck him off....and then you let him lick your freshly fucked pussy lips until you started grinding on his face and then I want to see YOU fuck him.
  • "ME fuck him?" she asked. I told her that I wanted her to let him lick her pussy and tell him to spin around and 69...so she could suck him back hard while he licked and fingered her lightly. Then he'd slide on another condom and you'd get on top of him and ride.
  • At this she reached over and felt my throbbing unit and climbed back on me....sliding it in to her wet pussy. "That's it, I said.....now fuck me like you'd fuck him". She instantly slid her knees up and put her weight on her feet, like a baseball catcher...she then began raising and lowering with surprising speed. I told her that his cock would be bigger...what would she do? She started slamming down harder on the downstroke to the point where her ass cheeks were making slapping noises on my thighs.
  • FUCK ME, I yelled out....fuck me like he's gonna get it......she began rocking back and forth over my cock with all her weight on it.....this went on for a few strokes and I yelled that I'm going to cum....she dismounted and took me in her mouth as I came and licked for minutes afterward as my legs were twitching and spasming. She laughed out loud and said, "That's what a woman wants right there....that was rockhard and good."
  • She's been asking questions ever since that night about how it'd work with a stranger....and defining her wants if we do it. She's getting really warmed up to the fact that she can have partners as long as I'm involved and there will be no more cheating. I said, "Yes, can have your cake and eat it, too." She gave me a wicked laugh and said....oh my cake is going to get eaten' alright. She also wants to meet a couple to have fun with, get to know them, dinner, drinkings....play an adult oriented game that will introduce flirty contact between the four of us and then see where it leads....maybe swapping...maybe not. She like the pic and video part of it and says we can watch it in the future and enjoy.
  • She asked me if I ever masturbated...and while in bed with her? I opened up the pic (posted recently here) on my cellphone of her kicking back on a sofa with only her boots and jewelry left on...freshly fucked my me and two vibrators...then eaten for 10 mins. I said , "Just like this, bitch, all the time...I've been dreaming of you all the damn time" and I began to work up myself again while she laid there. I flipped through the pics and looked at other ones of her and then I grunted and came...shooting a load all over my fist and arm. I flipped the covers back and wiped all the wet sticky cum on her hip and butt. "Just like that, my hotwife......BOOM". She was visably amazed...and then said she simply never knew I was a feak....nerver knew what I'd been thinking of. Never would have believed it. I revealed a lot to her. I told her that her turn was coming next....I wanted to hear her fess up and tell all about her fantasies. She assured me that the sharing experience is hot...but doesn't know how she'll take me getting with another woman. I endend the conversation and said...."How do you think I'm gonna take watching you handle TWO motherfucking guys at once?!!!". Her eyes were huge, "OH.......no......I couldn't.....oh.....MY....hmmmm".

That's the honest to goodness truth about where we are. We are both very, very happy now.

All the cards are on the table.

She is so relieved to know that she'll get all the action, ********, fun, validation and pleasure that her hard work on her early 40's body deserves. I'm along for the ride and wanting in on everythig.

It doesn't pollute our marriage. She understands that we are both grown ass adults and want to experience adventures....TOGETHER.

Now I'm tyring to find the person who fits the profile she detailed. I told her we could go out...new places and make new friends....have new experiences...maintain discretion and get our game on.

The hunt is on.

Attachments

• she now knows about it.jpg
    she now knows about it.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 638
Good luck on the hunt.

Not that it matters, but have you shown her this site? Would she be interested in reading the comments, your and ours? I don't think I could show my wife this site, but I since you were putting "ALL your cards on the table", I was just wondering if this site was one of the cards.

Not at the moment.

Prior to this post there was too much fantasy mixed in.

Get her to post here too. That would be exciting!

99% at best

Im close and hopefully can help you guys out without damaging a marriage ..That would be nice, I believe to show a respectfulness towards a happy couple and try to satisfy both partners desires by treating the wife to something different. Let me know what your thoughts are.. Alot of my female friends tell me they like this pic, so I'll post it again for you.. TAKE CARE

Attachments

• long.jpg
    long.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 198

Users who are viewing this thread