• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

1000 foot cock

• Thread starterdrackas
  • Start date

drackas

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 1, 2010
her bull has a 9inch dick.he fucked her the other night 4 over an hour.say she gets 7 inches a stroke .30 strokes a minite times 60 divided by 12 is 1050 feet of cock .when he was done i fucked her .4 inchs times 30 for 3 minits is 30 feet .no fucking wonder they play away we dont stand a chance .
You can tell i am bored .

Yes, you certainly must be bored...lol Perhaps you can try to calculate how many pints of cum her lovers have pumped into your wife over the years. I esitmate that my wife has taken about 100 cum loads from her lovers over the past five years. Now all I have to do is take the average no. of onces from a normal ejaculation and times it by 100....lol..

Mick - I've often thought of this too - even teased Sue about it sometimes...
What do they say - maybe a teaspoon of cum in reality each time? That's 5ml or 1/6oz.

My quick math is:
They get together 3x per month or 30x per year.
Assuming he cums 2x half of the time - that's:
15 x 2.5 = 37.5ml plus
15 x 5.0 = 75 ml
--------------------
112.5 ml or almost 20 ounces.

Add in my contributions and if you think about it - that'd be over a quart of cum. Yikes!

thats a bit harder .she has been doing it for 25 years it will be into thd thousands some sesions it will be in to the teens .

Users who are viewing this thread