• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

1001 ways to treat your cuck

• Thread starterdirtiestcucky
  • Start date

dirtiestcucky

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 21, 2012
My wife came up with something rather brilliant the other night. We were watching that show 1001 ways to die and she said she wanted me to start sending her one text a day with an idea on how to cuckold me and it would be called 1001 ways to treat your cuckold. As an example this morning she asked me if I knew where her white blouse was that I had removed a wine stain from the other day. I told her still in the laundry room so she grabbed a different top. So my tip today was:

Tip #341: if you have a special blouse in the laundry you tell him you expect it laundered, ironed and in your office when you get home!

She texted back, "Very good, I don't anything further needs to be said". The top is just finished in the dryer and I'm off to iron!

A tip a day might get tough after awhile, so any other ideas are appreciated!

Make sure you give her every one of those 1001 tips - she should spank your bare bum verry hard if you miss a day.

Pay for her to have a full-body mystery massage and weekend away with a hunky guy.

Saraha said:
Make sure you give her every one of those 1001 tips -

Just the tips?

Perhaps she should have you wash her cum soaked panties with you tooth brush?

WTF- Wheres the list??

Should we start a #1 and see how many we can get?

Get some of the obvious / common ones out of the way ?

#1 - Make him wear womens thongs, mens underwear is for men not sissy cucks

#2 - Make sure all her lovers cum is licked up, so as not to embarrass her that her hubby is not diligent to such tasks.

Users who are viewing this thread