• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

12 days of Christmas

• Thread starterPooch
  • Start date

Pooch

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
May 11, 2006
HO HO HO (hoes)...ok you all know the song...here is my version.. Happy Holidays to all!

On the 1st Day of Christmas my Slut Wife gave to me…a long sloppy blow job on her knees.
On the 2nd Day of Christmas my Slut Wife gave to me…a tongue lashing for my black nutt sack.
On the 3rd Day of Christmas my Slut Wife gave to me…her long tongue up my black Ass.
On the 4th Day of Christmas my Slut Wife gave to me…her freshly shaved cunt in a sheer pink thong.
On the 5th Day of Christmas my Slut Wife gave to me…her virgin ass ready and spread apart.
On the 6th Day of Christmas my Slut Wife gave to me…her cuck hubby to serve and humiliate.
On the 7th Day of Christmas my Slut Wife gave to me…her willingness to experience her first DP.
On the 8th Day of Christmas my Slut Wife gave to me…her blindfold, collar and leash.
On the 9th Day of Christmas my Slut Wife gave to me…her recently divorced best girl friend.
On the 10th Day of Christmas my Slut Wife gave to me ..a sensual massage, and slow hand job.
On the 11th Day of Christmas my Slut Wife gave to me ..choclalat sauce & whipped cream.
On the 12th Day of Christmas my Slut Wife gave to me...the friggin day off I’m all fucked out!

no comments or additions come on now people

great job

make one up for us husbands about our wives

ill leave that to the cucks

Users who are viewing this thread