• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

13" long thick (biggest)

• Thread starterbbc4uohio
  • Start date
bbc4uohio said:
leave your yahoo id if interested (women only)

my record is 14 all the way up my ass Email me at endzone672@yahoo.com Please say which site you are from and where you live

Oh sweet Jesus

A pic of your tool inside a girl would be great, especially when you unload in her.

Emailing a pic to my wife, see what she does, lol.

karenjj1966

karenjj1966

hi

hey what part of ohio are you in my yahoo id is hot_cplnky

Attachments

• THIGH HIGHS  &  GARTERS 037.JPG
    THIGH HIGHS & GARTERS 037.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_0426.jpg
    IMG_0426.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 312
Holy crap! that cant be real can it?

What a beautiful specimen! Love your photos...please post more!
~Diana

wow.. thats big.. love to see a little more girth though tooo.. but i wouldn't complain :)

Lets share it, STLBLONDIE...lol me first!

I got a blonde for that....

This hunny would go skits to mount that monster!

Attachments

• cii1.jpg
    cii1.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 415
  • ffl.jpg
    ffl.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 356
Luv to sit on your lap and have you squeeze my tits with those strong hands.

Last edited by a moderator:
hunny, would love to experience that gorgeous chocolate stick

awe-inspiring!

I want that !!!

My lover gave me to his dad for his birthday and he was hung like that! I was perified and mortified to be used like that until the old man unveiled that thing. Then all my fears were replaced by curiosity and lust. That man wrecked me! Just thinking about it gets me hot but seeing yours makes me realize just how badly my pussy needs to be wrecked again! Your cock is amazing!

mmm yes please

Yikes! Would love to jack and just play with that thing for you....but there's no way in hell, I'd let it anywhere near this kitty.