18 year old bull from Bromley , kik is millerben245

• Thread starterMillerbenUk
  • Start date

MillerbenUk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 3, 2023
, Uk
Imagine your old wife lying on bed with my 18 year old cock buried deep inside her. Pm me if u r from UK and want this for ur wife. My kik is millerben245

• Love
Reactions: hyperxguy, Hornyhubb, CreamyBill and 3 others
My divorced nurse white wife, lost her virginity at age 14, was married just out of high school at age 18 to a white guy who tried to get her to swing. She cheated on him with me which lead to the divorce . I married her when she was 23, I was 19 in 1973. But when she was 26 we had been married only 3 years she kicked me out of the house and fucked a 19 yo white male patient from the hospital. I never forgave her for that and now I'm up for her fucking anyone she lies her eyes on.

Reactions: BigDnachair
Would love to fuck her

Reactions: hyperxguy and StarRose
whitewife696969 said:
My divorced nurse white wife, lost her virginity at age 14, was married just out of high school at age 18 to a white guy who tried to get her to swing. She cheated on him with me which lead to the divorce . I married her when she was 23, I was 19 in 1973. But when she was 26 we had been married only 3 years she kicked me out of the house and fucked a 19 yo white male patient from the hospital. I never forgave her for that and now I'm up for her fucking anyone she lies her eyes on.
car to share current pics of her?

Reactions: CreamyBill
MillerbenUk said:
Imagine your old wife lying on bed with my 18 year old cock buried deep inside her. Pm me if u r from UK and want this for ur wife. My kik is millerben245
Just imagining a young bull taking my 63y wife time and time again

I'm just imaging ur big 18 year old cock balls deep in her 45 year old married cunt. Emptying ur fertile balls in her.

Reactions: CreamyBill
CreamyBill said:
I'm imagining your young repeating cock filling her up balls slapping her,as you show her just what a Teen fucking machine can do. Leaving her worn out pussy full of Virile seed😍

Hii everyone

CreamyBill said:
Hi how are you today young falla?
Doing good man.How about you

MillerbenUk said:
Doing good man.How about you
Oh out in the garden today, it's been a lovely day up here. We look across onto the Cumbrian fells,very picturesque on a sunny day. You still busy doing college?

CreamyBill said:
Oh out in the garden today, it's been a lovely day up here. We look across onto the Cumbrian fells,very picturesque on a sunny day. You still busy doing college?
Yes busy with college and hot wives

• Love
Reactions: CreamyBill and hyperxguy
MillerbenUk said:
Yes busy with college and hot wives
Well I did think you would be in big demand with the wives👏💯. It's more of a mercy mission relieving they're horniness with a young bull pounding away up them.Nice to hear from you & good 🐂🐂🐂👏🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

I would love to shove my cock inside mypur 63 year old wife

• Love
Reactions: hyperxguy and CreamyBill