• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

18 year old girlfriend is having sex with someone else later today

• Thread starterSeducemygirlplz
  • Start date

Seducemygirlplz

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 23, 2008
I cannot believe it is actually happening, And i cannot believe I am actually getting pics lol. A man i met a while ago started talking to her, and they have went out a couple times, and today he is coming over to her house to fuck her!

I was too scared to ask her to cuck me, so I had someone instead seduce her into cheating on me(which i think is hotter)

I will be updating this all day as he will be texting me, it is around 4 am where I am now, and she meets him at her place at 3 pm I guess.

Reactions: hikawade
This sounds like a risky strategy....

Seducemygirlplz,

Seducemygirlplz said:
I cannot believe it is actually happening, And I cannot believe I am actually getting pics lol. A man I met a while ago started talking to her, and they went out a couple of times. Today he is coming over to her house to fuck her!

Very good.

Seducemygirlplz said:
I was too scared to ask her to cuck me...

Oh-oh....

Seducemygirlplz said:
....so I had someone instead seduce her into cheating on me (which I think is hotter). I will be updating this all day as he will be texting me. It is around 4 am where I am now, and she meets him at her place at 3 pm, I guess.

This is a risky strategy. Since your girl friend is young (18) and you aren't married (I gather), she may feel she does not have a serious long-term commitment to you but rather is "in the market" for the best possible boy friend. Thus, instead of her new lover becoming her boy friend in addition to you, you may find yourself out the door and replaced by him. This is especially possible if your girl friend feels it is socially "most acceptable" to have one boy friend at a time, and socially "somewhat unacceptable" to have multiple boy friends simultaneously.

I suggest talking with your girl friend after she fucks her new lover, and conveying to her sincerely that you are turned on by her taking other lovers and you want to encourage her to do so.... but you don't want her to leave you. Rather, you hope she will understand and continue to be your girl friend.

Will look forward to hearing how it goes.

—Custer

dude, great scenario. your gf sounds hot! Can't wait to hear what happened

ty custer, you seem like a wise man. the ball is rolling now, he has been there for an hour, and she just sucked his dick I guess

Reactions: Custer Laststand and hikawade
well...I wanted to know if this is true(because all it was was his word up until now) So i just got back from a walk. I walked by my girlfriends house, and low and behold, her car is there, along with an unfamiliar truck, and it gets much better! every blind or shutter in the house is closed, including the ones in the upstairs windows. So I walked around to the side of the house, and I heard my girlfriend moaning loudly,and saying things like "oh my god yes" It was so loud and erotic sounding it almost seemed as if she were being impaled

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you say something about pictures? :)

She will never be yours completely again.............she now has poly desires and realises that there are better cocks out there than yours............update when you discover if you have lost her or not.

This is fantastic, what happened? What about those pics of your slut girl?

Last edited by a moderator:
A husband does not necessarily have to be the father of your children. There are two roles, and judging by the number of divorces, trying to be both at once is obviously tricky. Poly marriages are great WHEN both men can respect each other and allow each to do what he is best at (and to his own schedule).

Magothy32, your wife has agreed that she would like a boyfriend (that is so great as she has overcome the biggest hurdle).

Discuss with her all the people you both know, and ask her to pretend she could have a choice of any of them (either gender). Which of your friends most closely resembles what she would like in a boyfriend? Talk about what there is about these guys(girls) that makes them stand out as special.

With a clearer idea of what she needs, she will be well on the way to meeting a new PRINCE. Some women like to hunt in packs of 4-8, so they can check out guys in safety and target who they they wish to "pull".

Group dating keeps the conversation flowing easily as rapport is built up and then your wife can be alone with her chosen date as soon as she is comfortable and knows enough about him.

Once a wife has her first boyfriend, she will be able to pick up other dates easily as her confidence and cheekiness (flirting skills) grow rapidly. Remember that your wife has not dated for 30 years and there were dances and organised parties to enable young people to meet each other - dating is different now and she just needs a help to get the expanding itch in her panties scratched.