• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

19 year old loves black cock

• Thread startermodlmaker
  • Start date

modlmaker

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 24, 2009
hey all- thought i'd share a few pics of this very hot lil 19 year old college chik who loves black cocks. I'm helping her with a website and we're trying to do some interacial sets. any black guys wanna model with her?? anyway - check out her pics and i'll give a free months memberships to her website to the first 10 people who leave a comment on her blog. please tell her how hot she is and encourage her to do more interacial sets... ;)

contact me at modlmaker@aol.com to get your free membership after you've left her a comment - her blog is here-

veronicasgotback my xxx paysite

website at-

VeronicasGotBack

check out the preview, leave a comment and send me an email for free 30 day membership. I'm trying to encourage her to do more interacial sets- help me out!!

OMG she is fucking HOT!, are you American?

Reactions: hikawade
Yeah she is american. Very hot little chik- she loves to pose and show off, she told me she has had black guys since she was 15. Very sexy listening to her talk about it.

She makes me want to fill out a green card application.

If is very sexy listen to her talk about why not do an audio interview with her about it? I'd love to hear it :)

Hey thats a really good idea- post the request on her blog and I'll get her to do it for you. Tell her how hot it would be for an audio file of why she likes black guys and maybe how she likes to have sex with them or something?? post the request on the blog. link above.

She is latin mix. She said she has dated black guys since she was 15. Loves how agressive they are.

ok - gave out 10 free memberships - anyone else interested in a free membership to her site? just leave a nice encouraging message on her blog and i'll hook you up. modlmaker@aol.com thanks everyone!!

What state is she in?

Last edited by a moderator:
The girl is a natural

She's oozing sexuality from head to toes. She's gorgeous and she looks very confident.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys - she is in NC and yes she is very confident. She loves showing off. If any of you are interested in shooting with her, we are always looking for guys to pose with her in very sexy ways. You'll have fun with her grabbing her booty and tits. hey whoknows if she i sdigging you - never know what will happen. I'd love it....

hey - she just posted a comment on her blog that she wants to make a movie clip of her talking about how much she likes black guys and asked for questions that she could answer during the movie clip....

i'll be glad to share the movie clip with you if you leave her questions and encouraging words on her blog. I can't wait to hear her talk about the black cock she has fucked.

veronicasgotback.sensualwriter.com

my email - modlmaker@aol.com

Veronica's Got Back

Veronica is a goddess.... WOW.

Users who are viewing this thread