19 year old neighbor

• Thread starterIndyShellie28
  • Start date

IndyShellie28

Hotwife
Beloved Member
Aug 4, 2015
Indianapolis,Indiana
Are new neighbors moved in next door they have a 19 year old son .we have smoked weed together a few times now , I can tell from the way he talk I know he wants to fuck me I'm 29 should age matter?

No! Fuck him soon. I'm sure you will both enjoy it.

I don't see a problem. 2 consenting adults can hookup if they want to

I don't want to cause a problem with his parents cause they are my neighbors

IndyShellie28 said:
I don't want to cause a problem with his parents cause they are my neighbors

Well you already smoked weed together, I imagine his parents would be just as pissed about that as fucking him. In for a penny, in for a pound... pounding that pussy! =p

Reactions: toolman2c
Age should never be a problem.
My wife is 7 years older than me, and has fucked guys with a bigger age difference than that!

My opinion is that young guys should always be broken in by older women. Even if he is not virgin, he's not experienced enough to be a good lover. But they can be taught!

Age is not an issue with sex only his youthful bragging.

Nazareth said:
Age should never be a problem.
My wife is 7 years older than me, and has fucked guys with a bigger age difference than that!

My opinion is that young guys should always be broken in by older women. Even if he is not virgin, he's not experienced enough to be a good lover. But they can be taught!

I'd have to agree on this, my first girlfriend was 12 years older than me. She taught me everything she knew and in turn I got to be her bull for a while :D

cocktail9900 said:
I'd have to agree on this, my first girlfriend was 12 years older than me. She taught me everything she knew and in turn I got to be her bull for a while :D

Never really thought about how I could teach him and yes I'm a little worried he might brag about it to much but I'm still open about it

Reactions: toolman2c
I can see no problem with you and him having sex. he is old enough and so are you. So what if he brags, as long as you enjoy it. Good luck

Make him brag about what a great fuck you are. Perhaps some of his friends will want some too.

zippless said:
Make him brag about what a great fuck you are. Perhaps some of his friends will want some too.

Exactly! Getting experience at that age will definitely be something they would appreciate the rest of their lives! Besides, what guy doesn't fantasize about that happening at that age.

But that can be thought about later after you figure out what to do with your neighbor. Yet could away start off slow and test the waters to see if it would cause any issues with the neighbors. You could always mention how much smoking gets you horny, or even the next time you go to smoke wear a short dress with no panties and see how he proceeds. Maybe let him finger you or perhaps go as far as sucking his dick then see if there are any repercussions. Worst case you can always blame it on getting too high and losing control.

IndyShellie28 said:
Never really thought about how I could teach him and yes I'm a little worried he might brag about it to much but I'm still open about it

That's probably a good thing, let him brag! You should be proud to be the hot lady next door who loves young cock. He'll remember you very fondly forever and you'll give him literally the time of his life. I know I'd give anything to have found a woman like you when I was that age, or even today!

Life's too short not to have fun. People (consenting adults) should always make the most of what they're given while it lasts.

Besides, if anyone gives you grief over it then just deny everything and run away crying. It'll look like he was making it up to impress his friends and they'll feel sorry for you, and he'll feel ashamed and quit talking about it.

I recommend going for it. I just fucked a 19yo coworker today and this was my first. His stamina was incredible, two creampies in an hours time. I cant wait to go back for more. If you're both consenting go for it.

Thanks guys since I told him smoking gets me horny he's asking me to smoke dab with him does anyone know what that is?

IndyShellie28 said:
Are new neighbors moved in next door they have a 19 year old son.

Perfect!

IndyShellie28 said:
We have smoked weed together a few times.

That's a GREAT strategy! Already you've established rapport with him, and demonstrated you aren't overly concerned with "establishment values."

IndyShellie28 said:
Now, I can tell from the way he talks that he wants to fuck me.

Hey... there's nothing wrong with that...

IndyShellie28 said:
I'm 29. Should age matter?

Yes, age matters. A lot. Among men, 18 to 19 is the age of maximum horniness; the age at which they find it most difficult to avoid involuntarily erections in the presence of attractive women, especially older women who have an air of sexuality about them.

That would be you, Ms. IndiShellie.

According to the conventional wisdom, women attain maximum horniness and sexuality in their 30's. Rounding off to one significant figure, "30" is also you, Ms. IndiShellie. Thus, you and your 19 year-old neighbor... who seems to have fallen into your lap, through sheer good luck... are a perfect match.

A risk, of course, is that the parents of your young lover-in-waiting — who is probably masturbating regularly and frequently while thinking about you — may not be totally pleased if they become aware you're fucking their son. Thus, you might consider being (ahem) reasonably discrete in the ways you go about it. If this leads to some sort of confrontation with his parents, an explanation you could have ready at hand would be, for instance, you're doing them a favor by educating their son so he will be knowledgeable about relating to women.

I mean, how could they object to that...?

IndyShellie28 said:
Thanks guys since I told him smoking gets me horny he's asking me to smoke dab with him does anyone know what that is?

It's a concentrated cannibis resin, a lot stronger than smoking the bud. Sounds like he really wants to get you horny!! Short of just coming out with it, I think he is begging for some action.

IndyShellie28 said:

Hash. It's super concentrated weed wax.

I sent him these tonight 12694637_187747364923354_8494315961883949889_o.jpg12716174_187749988256425_8948374838900905049_o.jpg12716174_187749988256425_8948374838900905049_o.jpg12716174_187749988256425_8948374838900905049_o.jpg12716174_187749988256425_8948374838900905049_o.jpg12716174_187749988256425_8948374838900905049_o.jpg

I'm sure that got him going! Is he begging for more yet? Iwould!