• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

19 year old neighbor

• Thread starterIndyShellie28
  • Start date
Re.:

IndyShellie28 said:
Thanks guys. Since I told him smoking gets me horny, he's asking me to smoke dab with him. Does anyone know what that is?

and:

cocktail9900 said:
It's a concentrated cannibis resin, a lot stronger than smoking the bud. Sounds like he really wants to get you horny!! Short of just coming out with it, I think he is begging for some action.

Rather than smoke something that might mess you up mentally (and possibly get in the way of fully enjoying sex), you might sensuously whisper something in his ear like "Instead of deb, why don't we just move to the next step...?" while gently fondling his crotch.

He'll get the message, and realize it isn't necessary for him to escalate his seduction attempt by enticing you to smoke stronger dope because he's already there.

Went over today and smoked but this is made the move and started kissing him as I rubbed is cock and I do have to say this black stud has a cock on him that's a really nice size I did suck is cock and he wanted to wear a condom I'm his first white girl I told him he didn't have to. Now he wants me to be his girl I forgot at that age stamina is out of this world.

Reactions: WhMom
I'm confused did you get fucked or not.I assume you did. But congrats on the oral. Got to love the stamina.

IndyShellie28 said:
Went over today and smoked but this is made the move and started kissing him as I rubbed is cock and I do have to say this black stud has a cock on him that's a really nice size I did suck is cock and he wanted to wear a condom I'm his first white girl I told him he didn't have to. Now he wants me to be his girl I forgot at that age stamina is out of this world.

Awesome, sounds like it was worth the risk and that you really enjoyed yourself. Did you get to enjoy his cum at all? If all goes well with your neighbors, it sounds like you have the makings of a pretty sweet and convenient setup! Definitely keep us posted, we'd love to hear more from you!

Sorry for the broken post guys yes he got to finally have me, he shot that nice big hot load inside of me, I really enjoyed myself. It really don't take much to get his cock hard that is a plus.

Reactions: WhMom
IndyShellie28 said:
Sorry for the broken post guys yes he got to finally have me, he shot that nice big hot load inside of me, I really enjoyed myself. It really don't take much to get his cock hard that is a plus.

At that age I'm sure everything gets him hard fast, not to mention having a super cute face and body to look at was a definite plus ;)

IndyShellie28 said:
I went over today and smoked. But, [this is ??] I made the move and started kissing him, as I rubbed his cock.

Awright. You took the right approach...

IndyShellie28 said:
And, I do have to say this black stud has a cock on him that's a really nice size.

Cool. A winner has fallen into your lap...

IndyShellie28 said:
I did suck his cock. He wanted to wear a condom, and said I'm his first white girl.

Maybe he suspects you're fucking other men (besides your husband), and is concerned about STDs...

In any case, this is great. You've introduced a young black man, with strong sexual capabilities, to the pleasures of fucking an older but strongly sexual white married woman. Congratulations!

IndyShellie28 said:
I told him he didn't have to wear a condom. Now, he wants me to be his girl.

He wants to 'go steady' with you? Awww, that's sweet. But, did you mention you have a husband you're already 'going steady' with (well, sort of...)?

IndyShellie28 said:
I forgot at that age stamina is out of this world.

Really. Sounds like your pleasurable 'first time' with your 19 year-old neighbor involved more than sucking his cock (as you noted, I see, in your subsequent post).

Congratulations again, Ms. IndiShellie! You've scored a new lover who will be up for it any time, it sounds like, and will be able to deliver as much as you can handle.

Last edited:
IndyShellie28 said:
The big question for this cuckold daddy is . Did you bring home that young black boys cummy cream pie for your sissy cuckboy hubby ? I good little slut wife should .

Does hubby know?

Yea, too close to home. Wait and see if her has a girl-frd, that way it could a one-time-fling if thats what you want to keep it.

No doubt the neighbour boy stud will either look at your hubby and laugh at him for fucking you or brag to your hubby he has had you

Alrighty. So hubby knows you fucked someone just not whom. Is he OK with it?

IndyShellie28 said:
[My cuckold husband knows I fucked another man, but he doesn't] know [I fucked our 19 year-old black] neighbor.

There's nothing wrong with that, for the time being. And, good work, bringing home your cream pie for your sissy cuckold to suck from your pussy.

becontree2001uk said:
No doubt the neighbor boy-stud will either look at your hubby and laugh at him for fucking you, or brag to your hubby he has had you.

I doubt it. Given the history of black-white relationships (or lack thereof) in the U.S., and the culturally-traditional fear among white men that black men might "take" their wives, and the desirability of continuing his sexual relationship with Ms. IndyShellie, it strikes me as by far most likely that Ms. IndyShellie's 19 year-old black neighbor will remain silent about their tryst, and any future continuation of their sexual relationship.

Also, if he were to say anything about it, that could get him in trouble with his own parents, not to mention Ms. IndyShellie, Ms. IndyShellie's husband, and his other neighbors.

There's a point made by a former (older) woman friend many years ago that I think is a good one: most people will accept a lot of "unconventional" sexual behavior among others, as long as it isn't rubbed in their faces.

Last edited:
Things are going great but he asked me if he could share me with his friends?

IndyShellie28 said:
Things are going great...

Excellent. That's good to hear, Ms. IndyShellie...

IndyShellie28 said:
...but, he asked me if he could share me with his friends?

By "he," I assume you mean your young 19 year-old black neighbor who has become your lover (not your husband).

Anyway... if young black men start lining up outside your house (or coming to see you in groups), that could increase the difficulty of "remaining discrete" and continuing to get along well... keep the peace, one might say... with your neighbors.

On the plus side, that would greatly increase the number of young black men available to you. On the minus side, unless you're very careful about verifying their ages, one or more of them could turn out to be under the legal limit (to use a fishing analogy), which could subject you, potentially, to heavy problems with the law — especially if one or more of your neighbors are inclined to complain.

If you're inclined to say "yes," a way to finesse this problem might be to say something like, "OK — but only with friends who are 18 (or whatever the legal age is in your area) or older, and only if we go somewhere outside our neighborhood, because I don't want to have to deal with complaints and bad vibes from the neighbors." You would then need to be prepared to pay the cost, presumably, of a motel or hotel.

What did you say in response to his question...?

You told him yes , and you are out now fucking 3 of them . Nice hubby will have lots to eat and clean.

"share me with his friends?"

That's a major step forward. Sure hope you told him yes.

Hi Ms. IndyShellie,

Here are some further thoughts re.:

IndyShellie28 said:
.... he [my 19 year-old black neighbor who is now my lover] asked me if he could share me with his friends.

This sounds like one of the classic ways women are recruited into ************ by male "lovers" who then become their pimps.

Consider the following. Once your 19 year-old black neighbor starts introducing you to his "friends," you will have no way of knowing whether they are men who are paying him (not you) to fuck you.

And, consider also that once you become involved in sex with multiple partners who are supposedly your neighbor's "friends," there may be increasing pressure to use drugs during these encounters to "increase your pleasure." You already know your neighbor had in mind introducing you to a heavier-duty, more concentrated form of pot to get you into bed — but, you circumvented that (I gather) by making it clear you wanted to fuck him without the aid of more concentrated pot. Obviously, your neighbor has access to drugs — and, with his friends, there could be increasing, perhaps irresistible social pressure to use whatever they're using. That, in turn, could lead to you becoming addicted to something considerably more hard-core than pot.

Once you're addicted to __________ (fill in the blank), your neighbor would, like as not, be your only source of __________. You would then be dependent on him for whatever you become addicted to, and would no longer have any choice — you would have to fuck whoever he introduces you to, one at a time or perhaps a number of them at a time, and some of them might not be very nice guys. And, you would never see a dime of whatever they're paying your neighbor as your pimp (a role he would probably never admit to).

At some point during this process, your husband would (most likely) become aware of what's going on and divorce you (probably). You would then be a ********** without a home, dependent on your neighbor to supply whatever satisfies your addiction and dependent on whatever nickels and dimes he's willing to give you, from the much larger amounts his "friends" are paying him as your pimp, so you'll have something to live on.

I know this doesn't sound like a very nice outcome for a married woman like yourself who just wants some sex above and beyond what your husband can provide. But, it's a potential outcome I suggest you consider.

A way to forestall this potential outcome would be to tell your 19 year-old neighbor that your affair with him will be only with him. When you and he decide to end your relationship — that will happen, presumably, sooner or later — then, you'd appreciate it if he would introduce you to a suitable friend; i.e., someone you like and find a sexual turn-on. But, for now and afterwards, it will be one lover at a time.

In other words, I suggest telling your young lover you prefer 'serial monogamy.' You could say that briefly, and would not have to become involved in trying to explain the above line of reasoning (which I'm sure he would deny having in mind).

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread