• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

19y old cock

• Thread starterRedBlade
  • Start date

RedBlade

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 3, 2012
Here's mine. I'm posting this because i want to know where does it belong. Is it a ''sissy'' one, or a ''bull's'' one, or something in between ?
My girlfriend never complained when it's hard.. But, as you can see, when it's soft, it's pretty small, so i always had problems if i couldn't get a hardon :S.

Please comment ;)

Attachments

• Fotografija-0134.jpg
    Fotografija-0134.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 180
  • Fotografija-0135.jpg
    Fotografija-0135.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 244
  • Fotografija-0138.jpg
    Fotografija-0138.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 152
you've got a sissy cock. Id recommend, while you are young, to buy a penis pump and a penis extender and start doing some jelqing exercises.

Any other opinions ?

Yes, let her have sex with a real man.

RedBlade said:
Here's mine. I'm posting this because i want to know where does it belong. Is it a ''sissy'' one, or a ''bull's'' one, or something in between ?
My girlfriend never complained when it's hard.. But, as you can see, when it's soft, it's pretty small, so i always had problems if i couldn't get a hardon :S.

Please comment ;)

ahh better hope your growth hasn't stopped. it might have though.
take a look around on this website-- unfortunately, you don't have much of a sex life to look forward if your done growing

Get a chastity device for yourself and a REAL man for your gf!

What would you like to hear

I think it looks fine but not as big as my sons friend Josh , now that said , from your other thread Redblade , what does your mom think of your cock ? You said she seen your cock a few times and you jacking off watching her getting fucked .

She saw it hard and soft already, and when she saw it soft (and i came out of the cold water, so it was even smaller), she actually made fun out of it ! :D. I quickly shut her sexy mouth by reminding her that it came out of her body along with me, and that maybe her lover(s) while she was pregnant were so small, and i just saw them while i was in her, and thought that it shouldn't be bigger. :D I know, i have lots of fantasy, and i know that she didn't had any lovers during her pregnancy, but hey, atleast we both laughed on that :D.

When she saw it hard, she said that it's nice looking, but that i should shave my intimate areas a bit, that girls like that. So since then, i always shaved my hair down there, and now i know she was right, all the girls i had liked it much more like that :)

btw, you saw the pictures, now the numbers.

Soft: 2.9-3.0 inches
Hard: 5.1-5.3 inches

RedBlade said:
btw, you saw the pictures, now the numbers.

Soft: 2.9-3.0 inches
Hard: 5.1-5.3 inches

I think the size is enough for an Asian tight pussy, but inadequate for most BIG black pussies. :(

My girlfriend is happy with it; She only had me till now, i took her virginity :) But, i'm trying to get her to try new things, because i know that in time, it will get boring in our relationship, and i would want her to try few other guys too and get some experience :). Well, we'll see how that goes :).

But, for women like my mum, after 30 different men, and 23 years of sex... mmmmm, but i think it would be a little too small. Well, atleast it's not too thin :)

It is a good size for giving virgins their first sexual experiences, but you need to grow it a lot thicker yet. Stick your dick in a toilet roll and if it is not a tight fit, it won't be big enough for a mature woman or a wife who has had a baby. A bull's cock won't go inside a toilet roll, even if you lubricate it to help it slide inside.

It fits and it touches the toilet roll, but not too tight ;).

Well, i'll just have to keep practicing on my technique :). I would like that my girlfriend would have other men, but i still wouldn't let any bull to make fun out of me or anything, because i'm not a sissy. My cock is not that small, and my personality isn't either :D

Users who are viewing this thread