• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

1st Post.

• Thread starterMIBULL
  • Start date

MIBULL

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 25, 2010
Hello everyone, I found this site a few weeks back and have been a very happy camper ever since. So today i decided i have spent to much time trolling and its time to introduce myself. i am a married 24year old white male from MI. My wife is not into the lifestyle, like most i am testing the waters slowly and she has been open for the most part. I have been obsessed with being cuckold for a while the idea of watching my shy wife get taken by another man excites me. Recently we have been talking about trading pics of hers but she is shy.

Any who..

Thanks for having me folks look forward to what happens next.

MIBULL said:
Hello everyone, I found this site a few weeks back and have been a very happy camper ever since. So today i decided i have spent to much time trolling and its time to introduce myself. i am a married 24year old white male from MI. My wife is not into the lifestyle, like most i am testing the waters slowly and she has been open for the most part. I have been obsessed with being cuckold for a while the idea of watching my shy wife get taken by another man excites me. Recently we have been talking about trading pics of hers but she is shy.

Any who..

Thanks for having me folks look forward to what happens next.

===========

welcome aboard Bill
what does MI mean?

duke9555 said:
===========

welcome aboard Bill
what does MI mean?

Michigan and the name is Keith.

Welcome aboard! We'd love to share her!

MIBULL said:
Michigan and the name is Keith.

===============

oic .........welcome Keith ....i've spent a few lovely
weeks ice-fishing in Michigan whilst a buddy fucked
my wife back home in our nice soft warm bed :confused::eek::D

Hi Keith - good to have you (and therefor your wife ..... at a distance) on board :)

MIBULL said:
I have been obsessed with being cuckold for a while the idea of watching my shy wife get taken by another man excites me.

.... which makes your choice of forum name interesting. I wish I could be MI-BULL to your wife and find out how shy she really is ;)

hi from southfield

macnfries said:
so, you were in a cold hole while your buddy was in a hot hole ... Hope you got as many bites as i imagine he did. :p

===================

:d :d :d : d :d :d

Users who are viewing this thread