• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

1st time didn't go so well

• Thread starterGreeninTX
  • Start date
  • Tags
    first time

GreeninTX

Fun couple in FL
Beloved Member
Dec 28, 2018
Florida
Hi,

Ana(36f) and I(37m) have been together for 3yrs now and I'd describe her as a very assertive, sexy Latino woman, just over 5ft tall with 34dd natural tits.

Prior to us meeting, Ana was with the same guy for around 15yrs where sex never changed and had the same routine. Said that her ex was not open to experimenting and would become angry if she suggested trying anything new.

After they split up she dated a couple of guys and then we met but she only wanted fun and that was it for her, and then we met and got together.

After 2 years of talking and roleplaying she feels ready to do it. We tried to organize a 3rd, she found a couple of guys she liked but at the last minute, something came up and it didn't happen.

So she texted a guy that she briefly dated just before me and he was open with the situation and they would just be fuck buddy's but then felt they could get back together and asking to go on dates and things like that, so she ended up meeting him for a coffee to discuss the situation properly, it was just fucking and nothing more.

He had to be on the same page, we knew he still likes her and will fuck her hard and passionately which turned us both on.

She arranged to go to his last Sunday evening. So Sunday lunchtime she layed by the pool working on her tan and then got ready. She was so hot and horny and wearing black high heels, denim shorts (that showed the bottom part of her cheeks) and a black top.

When she arrived she text to say that she is going into his apartment. We agreed that she would call me around 2hrs later, so my mind was racing trying to do other things to occupy myself.

She calls me 90 mins later in the car and starts to go into details. It was great at the start, they had a glass of wine and then he stood her up and started fingering her and then ripped her clothes off and started eating her pussy for 5 mins. Unfortunately when she pulled down his shorts he was soft, she deep throated and nothing happened. He said that he was too nervous and they went to the bedroom to try.....nothing.

It turned out to be frustrating and he was getting more desperate and nobody was enjoying the moment so she left. She didn't even cum. She came home and we fucked hard but massive disappointment for everyone.

The search continues

Screenshot_20180715-172555_WhatsApp.jpg Screenshot_20180715-172717_WhatsApp_20180716101610795.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Focker, SquirmingSub, aussiehorse and 1 other person
Too bad it didnt work out but super hot, hopefully she gets fucked soon!

My wife had similar issues with the first guy she started seeing on her own as a hotwife. It sucks, but I'm sure it's not your wife's fault.
It's funny that as husbands we have to serve as backup cock for the wife, when their fuck-buddies don't come through with the sex.

Reactions: 69eatmore77
It’s happened to me a several times. Mostly when it’s the first time with a guy and the guy said he was cool with my husband watching but then couldn’t get it up with an audience. It’s happened before with some guys without my husband there too. Oh well on to a better one.

Reactions: 69eatmore77, SquirmingSub and Custer Laststand
I even get hard reading this story... :p

ConroeHairyHotwife said:
It’s happened to me a several times. Mostly when it’s the first time with a guy and the guy said he was cool with my husband watching but then couldn’t get it up with an audience. It’s happened before with some guys without my husband there too. Oh well on to a better one.
I've read that fear of not being able to get it up is the greatest fear men have with respect to fucking a woman they don't have an established relationship with. That does not strike me as implausible. Sometimes it happens. Please press on (as you say you do), Mistress ConroeHairyHotwife, and don't worry about it.

I guess I'm a little different. I would never allow my wife to go off alone to meet a guy and get fucked. It's not just the safety factor, it's that I want to SEE IT. Her pleasure is my pleasure. His pleasure is my pleasure.

• Love
Reactions: BorrowMyWife
My wife experienced the same thing, but not often, she would go meet a new guy, and he could not get it up. He was too nervous or something even though she tried he could not do it. She would come home thinking it was her, when it was not. Then we would go out to a nightclub dancing and men would come over to our table asking her for a dance, and they would be all over her. She would get horny, and pick one and go to our car and fuck in the back seat. She would come back inside to our table with a really big smile that said "Hell yes I fucked him", and drop the car keys off, and go to the restroom to pee, and then back to our table to tell me the details, and another guy would walk over wanting a dance. It was amazing to watch just how many guys would continuously look over at her while talking to another guy, but, they would not come over to ask her for a dance. After she had a few drinks and was bouncing around shaking her ass, all they had to do is ask if she wanted to go fuck, and she would have said lets go right now... I remember one time we went out to a nice nightclub, we were in our late 20's; she was already horny. We set at a table near the dance floor, got our drinks, and danced to a few songs, some of the tables had lounge chairs that you could turn towards the dance floor, she saw a nice looking guy sitting in a chair next to a girl that he was talking to, my wife is super turned on she gets her ass over towards the guy and bends over with her short skirt on, up it comes showing her ass and bare pussy to him, his girlfriend grabs him and damn near yanks him out of the lounge chair away from my wife's ass. I started laughing, and we move to another area of the dance floor. We almost closed the place that night, the music was awesome, but, not one guy had the nerve to come over to our table to ask her for a dance. She was ripe for the picking, we had to pull off the highway down a dirt road by the beach and fuck in the car before we got home. Then we had to fuck again when we got home.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and cravingheruse

Users who are viewing this thread